Pay Skmultimedia.comdebit card charge

B

at 06:11:32 a charge of $ 40.93 was placed on my debit card and I have absolutely no idea what it is for. my home phone number is [protected] and my work number is [protected], please contact me regarding this charge.

• Az
    Azer Grljevic Sep 28, 2008

I have been billed 19 dollars for something, and I am not sure for what. I would like to know what you billed me for!

• Th
    THEODORE HALL Oct 05, 2008

WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DID I BUY

• Pe
    peter taylor Oct 06, 2008

Dont know anything about this?

• Ri
    rick sneed Oct 08, 2008

someone using my card subscribed to whatever service you provide. I found your site and cancelled the
    subscription, but my card account shows that you tried to debit it for $39.95. Try it again, and I will
    take legal action against you.

• Mo
    mounir ouinaksi Oct 08, 2008

2 charges were placed on my debit card and i have no idea what they are for.date 10/01/

• Th
    thijs Oct 09, 2008

I have the same experience already 9-3-08.
    I will send them an email with more opr less the samen content to pay back.

• Ni
    Nirmal Oct 10, 2008

I m already fedup with PAY-SKMULTIMEDAI which stole my money from my account of $52.14 and again today SHAREFILE [protected] .COM which took $41.87...its very hard for me...could these cardsucker contact me in my mail add...

sam oehlers Oct 12, 2008

i do not know what i buy

• Bi
    bill Oct 15, 2008

this invisible company can take money out of your account over drafting checking accounts what do tou do

• St
    Stephen green Oct 24, 2008

SK Multimedia has taken 4 seperate payments from my Capital One credit card totalling over £70 and I want to know how I get the money back

• Ju
    Justin Oct 27, 2008

The fact is that all of you have somehow gotten your information stolen. Whether you have shown your card number to a fraudulent site or you have been scammed over the phone, the fact is you information is being sold online. My suggestion is that you A) Tell your bank what has happened. B)Freeze the card through your bank. C) demand your money be returned from the company via email (not phone, its a waste of time that just leads you back to email.) D) Finally, close your current account and make a new one.

A really lame series of events that hopefully will help you.

Good Luck,
    Justin

• Da
    danielle anderson Oct 31, 2008

who in da ### r u taking money out my accout

• Bo
    BOBBY "T" Nov 05, 2008

I JUST LOOKED AT MY BANK STATEMENT. GOT 6 DIFFERENT HITS FROM ALL DIFFERENT MONEY DRAINERS. SINCE THEY TOOK MONEY FROM ME AND I RECIEVED NO VALUE FOR MY BUCK. IT'S OK TO GIVE THEM ALL HONORABLE MENTION. (1) PAY-CCPLOGISTICS.COM (2) PAY-SKMULTIMEDIA.COM (3) AYPHELP.COM (4) ESCUBCS (5) KCNETCS.COM AND FINALLY (6) ICHARGECARDHELP.COM. NOW THIS LAST ONE JUST GETS ME IN THE WALLET. THEY HELPED THEMSELVES INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT, AND GAVE ME NOTHING IN RETURN...BE-AWARE

john smith Nov 05, 2008

i have been billed for something i know nothing about how can i get it cacelled

• Mi
    michael Nov 16, 2008

My complaint is about Escubscs, they have ripped me off and im not sure if my credit card company can do anything about it.
    They are supposed based in the uk so there is a little hope but, im not holding my breath .
    needless to say i will not give my CC details online again

• De
    derek pollock Nov 17, 2008

i have no idea who you are and would like you too tell me why your taken money out of my account would you let me no a.s.a.p

• Ni
    Nicola Nov 20, 2008

I have just had a bank statment and have 3 seperate payments made to sk multimedia totalling £50 haven't a clue what there for or who the company are if anyone could help that would be cool

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices