PAY IMLTDPAY COMunauthorized charges

B

I have six different charges in my debit card that I don't even know for what are they three of them are at leat 39.84 I never signed up for any of your services someone is using my debit card I want my money back and for you to block that idiot who is using my card or else I will take action.

• Ke
    KEN BLACKWOOD Nov 07, 2008

I paid this bill last month and canceled this membership so am not payinf this bill again this month

CHRISTOPHER STOERMER Nov 15, 2008

I CALLED THIS COMPANY AND CANCELED MY ACCOUNT MANY MONTHS AGO. TO MY SUPRISE, I CHECKED MY CHECKING ACCOUNT AND THEY HAVE BEEN BILLING ME UP TO TWICE A MONTH. I AM GOING TO MY BANK AND CONTESTING THESE PAYMENTS. LET THEM COME TO ME AND TRY TO CHARGE ME ANYTHING, THEN WE WILL FIND OUT WHO IS CORRECTLY BEHIND THE LAW! MY BET IS THAT I DO NOT HEAR FROM THEM AT ALL. THIS IS ADDING UP TO A LOT OF CASH BEING STOLEN FROM MY FAMILY. THIS MONEY BELONG TO MY CHILDREN NOT SOME SCAMMING STRANGER. WHEN I THINK ABOUT IT, I GET VERY ANGRY.

CHRISTOPHER STOERMER Nov 15, 2008

Listen Up! If anyone else has been getting charged for something they did not sign up for or if you have cancelled and are still being billed. Email me at [protected]@aol.com and we can fight them together. I have a very close friend who is a retired lawyer and would love to tear these guys a new ### hole. Join together and lets get our money back and then some! I will organize the class action law suit but just need more bodys who have fallen victim to these sleezy people who think we are just going to let our hard earned money go. Hell no, my Daughter has been in the hospital for two months and will most likely never leave from there. That is where my money must go not to a sleeze ball who I have never met! I want to hang these crooks high. Or we will hit them where it really hurts.
    Thanks All, Christopher Stoermer