Pay-Carson EnterpriseCharging Debit Card

K

Pay-Carson Enterprise keep charging my card for no reason! I cancelled my account with reality kings months ago & Carson is still charging me!!!

Annonymous Nov 03, 2008

You most likely accepted a cross-sell without noticing for the price of $1.95, and if not cancelled will reccur to monthly membership of 26.91.

This type of thing happens if you are not reading everything or paying attention. Remember to always check for "PRE-CHECKED" boxed and special offers.

The correct contact for all PAY CARSON, PAY NASBILLNET, RKNETHELPCOM, JETBILL, APROSUPPORT, RACEBILL, HTSVC, VGSUPPORT, PAY-CSR, etc... is billingservices.com, and/or :

24 hours a day, 7 days a week
    [protected] (within U.S.)
    +1.954.379.3290 (outside the U.S.)

• Co
    Cory Walker Nov 04, 2008

very useful. Billingservices.com is the correct website.

nonknown Nov 12, 2015

my thanks entirely i usually keep records but i slipped on the 2 worst carson and EGALAXY WHICH IS VERY VERY NEBULOUS . Im half way there now thanks to you

Mark Glisson Dec 21, 2016

Good day I am Mark 36 years od from South Africa, I woke up this morning and saw that there was an amount of R561.38 or 38USD, which is a lot of money for me because I have been medically boarded and bearly survive on the little pension that i do get. This man or company needs to be stopped. Why do the authorities not do something about this because I have read many complaints on line about this immoral business practice and "theft" which has been going on for years now, and it is now become an international issue. Please assist me to get my money back. This is a matter of urgency.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices