Pay-BKlebill.comFraud

S

I was asked to give bank details to verify who I was it was stressed I wouldnt be charged but ive been charged £35.99 and £28, 94. Theres a third charge pending.

Been to my bank this morning put a stop on my card. My case has been transferred to the frauds dpt as I did not authorise these payments and want them returned asap...

• Ca
    cahrlie fatcat Apr 30, 2009

I was charged 49.95 for something i did not purchase.. what is this company anyway?

• Ca
    cahrlie fatcat Apr 30, 2009

my credit card was charged 49.95$ for something I did not authorize, , What is this company? What can I do?

• Sh
    shrek Apr 23, 2009

pay-bklebill.com charged my credit card for 49.47usd with out my knowledge.and i would like my money back

• De
    delawn Apr 03, 2009

im being charged for something thru this site that i did not purchase or agree to