Paul TomasiUPFONT FEE FRAUD

D

Paul Tomasi president of Intl Bus Consulting, takes large upfront fess to procure loans. Loans never happen! $40, 000 later. I guess I am the sucker.

• Do
    Doll Nov 05, 2008

I had an episode with this man and his company many years ago. I can't believe he is still conning people. He got irate with me when I asked to many questions about his sources of the money he claims to have to lend.

• Re
    reallyareukidding Dec 18, 2011

I am glad I ran across this post. My very small company was considering doing business with this company. I also found other fraud related posts.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices