Patriot Memoryfalse advertising

Frys advertised a 42G SDHC Class 10, memory chip for 9.99, in the Friday UT- San Diego newspaper. When we asked about the chip, the salesman said they were all out, and that the ad was a misprint. My husband said okay, and asked if there were any more 32G, chip at all. The salesman said yes but not the ones advertised I then asled if he could sell it for the advertosed price and we were taken to the supervisor. At this time a tall older white gentleman was standing at the podoum with the same problem. The supervisor got authorization to give him a chip but told us that was the last one. Frys has a history of doing these type of transactions, and it really needs to stop. I want to start. Class action suit against this company. I am fed up with the underhanded way they do business.

false advertising