Patios DirectBeware of this company!

C

Dealing with Patios Direct was frustrating and disappointing. We were promised things that apparently don't exist, colors were changed, and I was blown off when I complained. On day two I came home to find they had reversed the colors and textures from the outside to the inside, not put vents where we needed them, and put a swing door instead of a sliding screen door. When I pointed these problems out I was at first told I was mistaken, then told it was too late, I should have been there. I WOULD have been there if I had known they would do the job in one day (the crew told me they always do the job in 1 to 2 days, so why we were told 9 days is a mystery). Their suggestion was to paint the surfaces. How would they address the textures, I don't know. We decided to just live with the colors the way they were. They came back out and put an extra window near the roof for venting purposes but it's not what we were originally promised. On top of all that, when we water outside our new patio enclosure, the water runs underneath the wall into the inside. Their caulking job was so bad, we had to pay someone else to come in and paint over it. Their project manager was a joke. If you want a patio enclosure, I recommend you look elsewhere.