Pathmark Store #128Harrassment

I was in the Pathmark shopping. I have severe allergics and was smelling a baby powder. Many products say they dont have any fragrance in them and they do and I get an allergic reaction. Well like I said I was smelling the powder and being it had a fragrance, I could not buy it. So I was continuing my shopping as i was approaching to pay. A young black woman said excuse me, I need to see you reciept. Because on the camera it looked like suspicious activity. I had gotten something else before I realized I forgot what I needed to get in the first place. So I gave her my reciepts and she checked my bags. Naturally she didn't fiind anything because I did not steal anything. I told her smelling and stealing are two different things. After I smelled the powder i placed it back on the shelf. Not in my bag, not in my pocket. If she didn't see that then she needs a pair of glasses. And the store needs to get a manger with Class because she don't have any respect or matters. She had an attitude why I don't know, she don' look that great either. You cannot be fasley accusing people of stealing. It is a crime. She said their is a sign on the door saying they may look at your belonging. Well I am not disputing that, But before you approach someone have some evidence. Whatever the store needs they should do-get better cameras so they can really see what is going on, or go to an eye doctor because they are somewhat disable. And truthfully store #128 is a very dirty pathmark. The health department needs to go their with a surprise visit. Alot of the food is expired. At the U scan the area to check out has never been cleaned. Oh and there is mice in the store. Many safely and health violations should be in affect. Plus too I think, they racially profile out people and accuse them of stealing when clearly there is no evidence. Pathmark has become a Ghettomarket.

• Pa
    Pathmark Abuses Apr 04, 2010

You must contact A&P to get something done because Pathmark Headquarters run these stores down the drain. The funny thing is that there is more crooks on Pathmark payroll than people coming into their stores to steal. I've seen managers of every level stealing food and eating it inside the premises. I've also seen managers stealing time going in and out of the store to smoke pot right behind the stores. The women are trashy ghetto as if yoiu could possibly imagine these 2 words next to each other. It's a mess, A&P MUST TAKE OVER PROMPTO! Otherwise, their investment will leave shareholders with a hole in their pockets. What A&P needs to do is to fire managers left and right or the least to rotate them every 6 months to stop the abuses.

Please write to the owners of this company at [email protected]

Let's hope they care enough about their money.

• Ri
    Rickwilliams Feb 15, 2009

If you were my kid I'd leave you in the car while I was shopping. You useless little brat.