Pat Pat Shoppingbaby clothing

A Aug 15, 2018

Buyers beware. This company is fraudulent. Their products are absolute horrible quality, their return policy is out-of-control...they don't answer you back via email, they don't answer the phone. Do not waste your money!!! They finally got back to me after I left a negative review and tried to get me a refund. Out of the $427 purchase that I made they refunded me $34 even though I said I would return and pay the shipping no problem on every single item as long as I got my full money back I was within the 14 days of the return policy and they give me back $34 told me to keep the merchandise and donate it or give it to somebody as a gift. I'm not disp they finally got back to me after I left a negative review and tried to get me a refund. Out of the $427 purchase that I made they refunded me $34 even though I said I would return and pay the shipping no problem on every single item as long as I got my full money back I was within the 14 days of the return policy and they give me back $34 told me to keep the merchandise and donate it or give it to somebody as a gift. I just wanted to return it and get my money back All they gave me was $34