Aweful experience - do not use them!
1) I was supposed to leave today, but still don't have my passport
2) They had a deadline of last week and told me that they would meet it
3) I learned that they sat on my application for 1 week before submitting to the consulate for my visa.
4) No one bothered to contact me to tell me that my order was delayed
5) I tried for two hours straight to call someone on Friday, during their business hours. Their phone system kept hanging up on me. When I reached someone on Saturday, they said that they were short-staffed, and that's what the phone system does when they are short-staffed - it hangs up on people. Seriously - this is how you care about customer service?
6) They said that a manager would call me first thing on Monday morning to explain what had happened and when I'll get my passport. So far, no call.
7) I've left multiple voicemails for different people, and have emailed 2 different email addresses - still no response yet.
8) Their website has a "live chat" button, but it doesn't work. It goes to a login page for livechat.com, like passportsandvisas.com used to have an account with them but now don't
Completely ridiculous customer service. DO NOT USE THEM!
Terrible service. It is a scam. They make it look like you are actually renewing your passport. They hide the language that they are a service. Then when you realize it too late, they charge you $50 to cancel within 24 hours, which is all they give you to cancel, even on the weekends when they are closed.. Do not use this service. Do not be taken in by them. They do not respond to emails or return phone calls.
I just need to renew my pass port. I thought I was on the government site. But I was taken in by theirs. I realized within ten minutes of my submission that it was a service. I called to cancel, but no one was in as it was a Saturday. I immediately sent two emails. When I finally reached someone, I was told that I could only speak to my account manager, a person who did not respond to my emails or phone calls. A week later, I finally got an answer that my refund was "in process" and would take 7-14 business days. Really? It only took one day to charge me. And there is a $50 cancelation fee. On a $139 charge. Thirty-six percent? Isn't there a law against that?
Avoid my mistake! Stay away from this company!
Passportsandvisas.com, an online service that does rush passport processing, has given me the run around for nearly 4 months. The company failed to process my passport within the promised time, then can't seem to mail my partial refund check. After numerous calls and emails, the owner in Dec. said the check was on it...s way. Today, 2 phone numbers---a VM (only) cell and a land line are out of service, leaving only the toll free ordering number. Online reviews posted on CitySearch are scary at best.
The front line staff in the toll free processing center try to help and are reasonable (though one of them was rude to me today and hung up). The staff have no authority, though, to issue refund checks, "only the owner can do that, " they tell me each time. And then the owner hides behind voice mail and difficult to obtain phone numbers. The owner puts the staff in a tough spot and the customer in an even tougher spot.
I had a very horrible expereince with this company.
I had initially called to inquire about how long it takes them to turn a new passport application around.
I placed and order for my application and the very next day I realized that i could get it done faster by applying myself at the Washington DC office in person. I called the agency and told them to not process my application. The agency said they hadnt started processing and I will not be charged. Few days later a charge showed up on debit card.
I called to inquire again why I was charged and I was told it was a mistake and to expect a refund 1 month later.
I called at the end of the month but still no refund. I was told to talk to the owner directly --PHilip Diack [protected].
I left numerous messages, sent letters, complained to the better business bureau and no response and no money..
these guys robbed me off $169 a year ago and I havent seen a dime of my money
I have been trying for almost a week to reach a human being in this company, and I haven't had any luck...