Pass For SureBiggest scam ever

T

Pass4sure.com is the biggest scam out there. I did a search for pass4sure.com scam and I wasn't the only one that was ripped off by pass4sure.

I ordered the Microsoft 70-290 from pass4sure hoping that I can pass my exam because it states that I will get my money back if I fail and I happened to fail the exam.

Never the less, there product is garbage. It is full of spelling mistakes and the diagrams don't even match the question. It's horrible. I took pass4sure.com word that I will pass the exam using there questions.

I failed and I requested my money back. I have provided may failed transcript and everything that was needed to get my refund. I did not get any refund to this day and it has been 2 months already.

I am not the only one that has experienced this, I did many searches online and found others that have experienced this as well. Pass4sure you suck and I hope you guys go to ***!!!

• Te
    Tellezr472 Mar 17, 2014

I just got scam by pass4sure bought the labs and did not like them contacted them the day of the day after and still nothing they could do there crap!