Menu

Paschal's Restaurant
reviews and complaints

www.paschalsatlanta.com
www.paschalsatlanta.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.6 10 Reviews
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Paschal's Restaurant reviews and complaints 10

Newest Paschal's Restaurant reviews and complaints

O
3:18 am EDT

Paschal's Restaurant Classic Southern Charm: A Review of Paschal's Restaurant

Found Paschal's Restaurant online when looking for a good ol’ southern place to eat. Was not disappointed at all! The decor gave off some vibes that reminded me of older times, and the staff were super friendly. They helped us choose what to eat and the waitress even recommended us a good dessert, which was delicious by the way.

The fried chicken... what can I say?! It’s the most scrumptious fried chicken I’ve had in a long time. The coating was crispy and well-seasoned, and the meat inside was moist and tender. The sides we had, mac n’ cheese and collard greens, were really good too, like my grandmama used to make.

Onto drinks, we tried some cocktails and beer. The cocktails were pretty solid, but the beer was the real highlight for us. Great selection of local and regional beers on draft, and they even had some rare ones that are hard to find elsewhere.

This place has got some soul, y’all. From the live music to the iconic murals on the walls, it’s everything that makes the South unique. Paschal's is definitely a place to come back to - I'm gonna tell my friends like it is, this is a place to experience.

W
1:45 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Paschal's Restaurant Cozy Atmosphere and Juicy Fried Chicken: My Review of Paschal's Restaurant

I went to Paschal's Restaurant for dinner and it was a good time. The atmosphere was nice and cozy. I ordered the fried chicken and it was juicy and flavorful. I also tried the collard greens and they were cooked just right. The service was friendly and prompt. I didn't have to wait long for my food and my drinks were always refilled. The only downside was the parking situation, but that's just how it is in downtown Atlanta. Overall, I would recommend Paschal's for a good Southern meal.

A
1:12 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Paschal's Restaurant Delicious Russian Cuisine at Paschal's: A Must-Try Experience!

Went to Paschal's Restaurant and my Indian pal and I decided to try some of their Russian cuisine. Boy, it was delicious. The flavor was out of this world and worth every penny. Definitely a must try!

Hide full review

Is Paschal's Restaurant legit?

Our verdict: Paschal's Restaurant has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Paschal's Restaurant's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Paschal's Restaurant can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Paschal's Restaurant earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Paschal's Restaurant achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Paschal's Restaurant has received 9 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Paschal's Restaurant has registered the domain name for paschalsatlanta.com for more than one year, which may indicate stability and longevity.

Paschalsatlanta.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Paschalsatlanta.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Paschal's Restaurant, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

T

Paschal's Restaurant Paschal's Restaurant: The Best Pasta You'll Have in Town

Just came back from Paschal's Restaurant and had a blast. The food was amazing, best pasta I ever had in my town. You know when they say "pasta la vista" to other restaurants cause they just can't compete. I finna call them every time I need my fix, their number is on my speed dial. The atmosphere was cozy and friendly, feels like a real family owned restaurant. Ain't no corporate chain gonna give me that same personal vibe. The only downside was the wait time, but hey, good things come for those who wait. I was so hungry I coulda ate a whole cow, but when that pasta arrived, it was like heaven on earth. It was so good, I hadta ask for a doggie bag to take some home. Gotta get every last drop of that sauce, ya know? All in all, Paschal's Restaurant is definitely worth a visit if you're in the area.

A
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Paschal's Restaurant Experience Southern Hospitality and History at Paschal's Restaurant in Atlanta

But if you ever in da A-T-L, you gotta check out Paschal's Restaurant! This place is the real deal, y'all.

The atmosphere is warm and inviting, like you're visiting someone's home for dinner. And let me tell ya, the food is off the chain! We had the fried chicken and it was cooked to perfection - juicy on the inside and crispy on the outside. The sides were just as tasty - the mac and cheese and collard greens were out of this world.

But what really sets Paschal's apart from other restaurants in the area is the history. This place has been around since 1947, and has served everyone from civil rights leaders to celebrities. You can feel the history in the walls and in the stories that are told.

The service was also on point. Our server was friendly and knowledgeable about the menu, and made sure we had everything we needed throughout our meal.

Overall, Paschal's Restaurant is a must-visit if you're ever in Atlanta. The food, atmosphere, and history make it a truly unique dining experience.

H
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Paschal's Restaurant Upscale Dining Delight: A Review of Paschal's Restaurant's Amazing Food and Service

I recently ate at Paschal's Restaurant and it was an amazing experience! The food was so delicious and the service was excellent. The first thing that caught my attention was the restaurant itself. The décor was really classy and it really made me feel like I was eating at an upscale place.

When it came to the food, I was blown away. I ordered the fried chicken and it was cooked to perfection. The breading was crispy and the meat was juicy and flavorful. I also got a side of mac and cheese, which was creamy and cheesy. It was the perfect complement to the fried chicken.

What really made the experience even better was the staff. They were so friendly and accommodating. I had a small issue with my order, but they were able to fix it quickly and with a smile. It really made me feel like they cared about their customers.

Overall, I would highly recommend Paschal's Restaurant to anyone looking for a delicious meal in a classy atmosphere. You won't regret it!

J
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Paschal's Restaurant Amazing Food and Cool Atmosphere: My Review of Paschal's Restaurant

I went to Paschal's Restaurant and let me tell you, it was an amazing experience! The food was to die for - I had the fried chicken and it was cooked to perfection. The sides were just as good - especially the mac and cheese. My taste buds were singing!

The atmosphere of the restaurant was also really cool, with a lot of history. I loved seeing all the pictures of famous people who had visited before me. It really added to the experience.

The only downside was that our server seemed a little overwhelmed. It took a while for our drinks to come out and she forgot one of our sides. But hey, everyone has a bad day right? Overall, the experience was great and I would definitely go back.

Also, I did notice a couple of spelling errors on the menu, but that didn't take away from the overall experience. It just made it feel more authentic and down-to-earth. Gotta love those human errors!

All in all, I highly recommend Paschal's Restaurant for their amazing food and cool atmosphere. Just be patient with your server and embrace the occasional spelling error. It all adds to the charm.

C
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Paschal's Restaurant Delicious Southern Comfort Food at Paschal's Restaurant - A Must Try!

Paschal's Restaurant be bangin'! Their website is easy to use and I ain't neva had no problems findin' what I'm lookin' for. They got pictures of all they dishes, and let me tell you, lookin' at 'em will make you drool.

Every time I go to Paschal's, I get the same thing - their famous fried chicken and mac 'n cheese. It's always bomb diggity, crunchy on the outside and juicy on the inside. And don't even get me started on the mac 'n cheese, it's so creamy and cheesy, it's like a hug in a bowl.

I also gotta give a shoutout to their service. The waitresses are always friendly and make sure you got everything you need. And don't even trip about waitin' long, the food comes out quick, like Usain Bolt quick.

If you lookin' for some good southern comfort food, Paschal's is where it's at. And trust me, you won't be disappointed.

M
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Paschal's Restaurant Good Vibes and Delicious Grub: A Review of Paschal's Restaurant in Atlanta

Man, I just gotta say, Paschal's Restaurant is the bomb dot com. I hit up their spot in Atlanta and was blown away by the yumminess of the food. And let me tell you, the atmosphere was hoppin'. It was full of good vibes and friendly faces.

Now, let's talk about that grub. I chowed down on some fried chicken and man was I in heaven. The way it was cooked was outta sight, the skin just crispy enough and the meat so juicy. And don't even get me started on the mac n' cheese. I could eat that all day, every day. And let's not forget about the biscuits, flaky and buttery. *chef's kiss*

But you know what really made my experience here? The service. I had this server named Jessica and she was the bee's knees. So attentive and friendly, it was like she was an old friend. And the rest of the staff? They were all equally as cool. I could tell they really cared about the customers, making sure everyone was happy and full.

Overall, I gotta say, if you're in Atlanta, you gotta check out Paschal's. It's not just about the food, it's about the whole experience and the people that make it happen.

E
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Paschal's Restaurant Bug found in Salad at Paschal's Restaurant - Not Recommended for International Visitors

My recent visit to Paschal's Restaurant was quite an experience. I decided to treat my daughter and her kids who were visiting me from out of town, and we settled for Paschal's Restaurant as it came highly recommended by the locals. I was quite excited to try some southern delicacies and engage in some family chit chat.

I went ahead and ordered a parmesan caesar salad, being a health-conscious person, it sounded like a great option. I was served promptly and started to eat. However, after a few bites, I noticed something strange in my salad. I was horrified to find a small bug in my salad. As a customer, this was quite unacceptable. I immediately called the attention of my daughter, and upon realizing what had happened, she was left feeling uneasy and sickly.

We informed the waitress of the issue, and to her credit, she took our concerns seriously and offered an apology. We decided to pay for the meal as it was not the waitress's fault, but that was our first and last time dining at Paschal's Restaurant.

The bug incident left a sour taste in our mouths, and it is not something we wish to experience again. I would advise anyone who has never been to Paschal's Restaurant and intends to visit from outside the country to steer clear. Despite the waitress's excellent service, the quality of food and hygiene is questionable.

About Paschal's Restaurant

Paschal's Restaurant is an iconic dining establishment located in the heart of Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 1947 by the Paschal brothers, James and Robert Paschal, this historic venue has played a significant role in Atlanta's culinary and cultural scene for over seven decades.

The restaurant's roots date back to the early 1900s, when the Paschal family migrated from rural Georgia to Atlanta. The Paschal brothers initially founded a small restaurant in the Sweet Auburn neighborhood, a bustling hub of African American culture and commerce at the time. As the business flourished, they moved to a larger location, which became the current site of Paschal's Restaurant on Martin Luther King Jr Drive.

Paschal's Restaurant has long been a favorite among locals and visitors alike for its soulful Southern cuisine and warm, welcoming atmosphere. The menu features classic dishes like fried chicken, collard greens, and cornbread, alongside more contemporary offerings that reflect the evolving tastes of the city. The restaurant's bar is also a popular spot for craft cocktails and live music, showcasing Atlanta's vibrant arts scene.

But Paschal's Restaurant is more than just a place to eat and drink – it's a cultural institution with a rich history. Over the years, it has served as a gathering place for civil rights leaders like Dr. Martin Luther King Jr, who frequently dined there during the height of the movement. The restaurant has also hosted numerous celebrities, politicians, and other luminaries, cementing its status as a landmark of Southern hospitality and cuisine.

Today, Paschal's Restaurant continues to thrive under the ownership of the Paschal family and their dedicated team. The restaurant's legacy lives on through its commitment to serving top-quality food, supporting the local community, and preserving the traditions that have made it an Atlanta institution for generations. Whether you're a first-time visitor or a long-time regular, a meal at Paschal's is a must for anyone looking to experience the city's rich history and culture.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Paschal's Restaurant website

www.paschalsatlanta.com Paschal's Restaurant website

Paschal's Restaurant social media

Paschal's Restaurant Category

Paschal's Restaurant is related to the Casual Dining category.

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Paschal's Restaurant?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Paschal's Restaurant Customer Service. Initial Paschal's Restaurant complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Paschal's Restaurant above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Paschal's Restaurant. Discuss the issues you have had with Paschal's Restaurant and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.