Parwisha SportsMartial Arts Gear

T

Sent money via wire transfer as requested by Parwisha. It has now been 6 months and still have not recieved goods paid for. Nasaan, the contact, has offered no solution to the problem so now I am looking for ways to recover lost funds in this matter, if there is someone out there that could assist please let me know.

• Ge
    George May 30, 2009

I don't know what these statements are all about, but I did confront Hassan about these complaints and he made every effort trying to prove that they are false, or exceptional. I put my trust into him and invested thousands of dollars. Thus far (few months of working history) the working experience with the company is great. We met few problems on the way, and every time I addressed them Hassan did his best to make sure every detail is corrected. The level of quality standard is lower in Pakistan comparing to Europe or North America, but Hassan always met all our complaints, corrections requests with respect, understanding and willingness to learn. I recommend these guys.

jkd Oct 09, 2008

Dear Frank.

It exists a statement from the Italian police in the cares of Hassan, for missed return of money or of the orderly products. The Italian and Pakistan embassy was informed and also their want to project statement to Hassan and his company.
    For any questions, you can write me in my email.

jkd Oct 09, 2008

Dear Sirs/Madam.

For any questions, you can write me in my email.

• Tx
    txfrankp Sep 26, 2008

Now Parwisha is saying that the only way that I will see my money is if the complaints are removed from the web. I urge others to not use this company as they have now stuck to their word since money was sent to them.

• Ha
    Hassan Sep 15, 2008

Dear Sirs/Madam

Our company name is being worsed from some our lost business partners from USA and Italy.They are trying to make our company name bad in the field of martial arts products and moneys matter.We can't do anything against them yet.But sending complaints against them to both embassys.

We are real manufacturers and exporters and want to make our trust in the market.But some problem are being made in our way.

Please must discusse with us regarding these matters.We can make you satusfy with these fake complaints.

Kind Regards
    Hassan CEO

jkd Sep 14, 2008

Yes. Also me, Sent money from my account as requested by Parwisha. It has now been 3 months and still have not recieved my prodocts. Hassan, the contact, don't want give me back my moneys.
    I called the police department for to do something.
    I called also the embassy in Pakistan.