Parveen Travelsvery poor service

S Aug 30, 2019

A very unprofessional rude staff off Parveen Travels, forget about the drivers & helpers but even in their main office of Koyambedu in Chennai. My son is a regular who travels between Chennai & Hyderabad. Today because of the heavy traffic ( even the bus operators were aware ) my son was late by 7 min. He was supposed to reach by 7.45 he reached at 7.52, by that time the bus left & my son was desperate to speak to the staff who were rude & not ready to speak or give a solution. I was trying desperately to speak to the staff & when the staff was not ready to speak I asked my son to switch on the speaker & I said please suggest me where can I catch the bus if i go by cab for which i was ready to spend, but to no avail.
My submission is :
Ok I have been late by 7 min & the bus left that's ok but that does mean that the staff will not speak to me or my son, reply to the queries that have been posting as a desperate help
If i was late by 7 min the bus has left & i face the trauma, waste of money, time etc. But will the operator take the responsibility if the bus gets delayed ( which has happened N number of times)
If the customer was delayed because of unavoidable circumstance is it not the responsibility of the bus operator when he was told the passenger is coming in 5 min to wait. ( the operator called only once & was told the passenger reaching in 5 min)
After desperate calls in the landline the staff picks the phone & refuses to give a solution & has the audacity to say " bus has gone do whatever you want to do"