Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Department Stores Party City debit refund not received.

Party City - debit refund not received.

J
Author of the complaint
12:29 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On November 7 I returned $52.48 worth of unused and unopened items to the Bristol, TN store #902. I am yet to receive my refund to my debit card. I called the store and they said once they complete the transaction it's out of their hands. My bank said they have no sign of i5 and I even got a print out of my account. Nope, it's not in there. On November 14 I called home office to file a complaint and I am yet to hear anything. No one has called me. I'm giving them till November 21 and if they havent given me my refund or contactes me to get this fixed I'm going to be so furious. Tell me why you can immediately take it out of my checking account but you can't immediately put it back. I shop at Party City a lot for our school and our church but I'm not anymore. Especially not until I'm refunded my money.

Update by Joshlyn1984
Dec 04, 2017 11:02 am

Finally I got a call from the store manager, after calling the complaint department twice. The store manager said to just come to the store and he would give me cash back. When I went to get the money he was so apologetic and very nice about it.

Helpful? 0 0

More Party City complaints & reviews

Party City - fraud and cheating
Party City - shipping and delivery
Party City - racial comment
Party City - costume never arrived!
3 comments

Hi Joshlyn.

Do you have a receipt to show the refund?

Nov 19, 2017 12:29 am

Also good. Contact the issuing bank of the debit card and file a dispute on the original transaction. Explain the refund that was suppose to be issued and include a copy of the credit receipt. The bank should handle the rest.

Drop a note and let us know how it turns out.

Good.

When was the actual purchase made?

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

108 complaints