Parts Train — avoid this company
Purchased an oxygen sensor from this company and they sent me the wrong one. Website information is confusing and misleading.
Customer service provided terrible service from the beginning. They are not helpful in the least. Time to respond and pickup a call is very poor then the reps are even worse. Seems to be 'outsourced'.
Still waiting for the credit for my hassle as their 'Supervisor' Patrick Lim committed to returning our money for the hassle of dealing with this poor service.
He was supposed to follow up - he didn't. Call to office met the same rhetoric. Woman in management said I understand and I will make sure it will be taken care of. It's August (2 months later) no credit as committed to.
Avoid this company as the time spent dealing with them is worse than actually the attempt to save a few bucks due to their lower price !!
If management won't take care of an issue then forget it !! We tried to get this Supervisor on the phone (no kidding) 15 times, never a call back, email, nothing. Finally get him on the phone and he has no clue. What is your order number he says ...no notes on the situation, totally clueless.
I don't like waisting our time - AVOID THiS COMPANY !!
More Parts Train Complaints & Reviews
- PartsTrain.com - poor business practice 
- Parts Train.com - scam! horrible service! 
- Parts Train - deceptive return policy 
- PartsTrain.com - beware
- PartsTrain.com - bait & switch
- partstrain,carson.cal. - double shipment
- Auto Parts Giant - run a round rip off scandals 
- PartsTrain - wrong part customer service
- Parts Train - exorbitant shipping charges
- Parts Train - wont cancell order