Parts Supply CorporationFraudulent charges

O

I ordered a list of parts from Bob. He was sent a check for $1529.23 before the parts got ordered. I told him that machine was down & to let us know of any backorders. I was informed that everything was available. Eight phone calls and one month later no parts had been received. My customer gave me one more day to get the parts before he would go somewhere else. Bob agreed to Next Day the parts directly to my customer at Parts Supply's expense. Two days later, my customer received one part out of 14. I called Bob & informed him to cancel the entire order & refund the money. He said ok & seven months later I received a check for $82 and two more parts. He said the other two parts were non-returnable. The parts received are valued at $781.79, however I still have them because my customer bought somewhere else. I would like to return the 3 items & receive a refund of $1447.23. I have sent letters to Bob & also contacted BBB. Bob has ignored everything & refused to do anything.

• Gr
    gregkid Jan 28, 2011

Hi Oven,

I'm Kumar from Malaysia and my company is facing similar issue with Parts Supply Corporation. We have forwarded the case to BBB of michigan.
    It's been approximately 3years now and yes, this Bob fellow send on a few items of our large order. I think it's some sort of scam.
    We are determine to get our money back apprrox. USD9, 000 and please keep in touch with us. We are seeking the victims of this company Parts Supply Corporation and will be opening/creating a special web page on http://www.dimensisetia.com for the developments of this case.
    Parts Supply Corporation - JUST START COUNTING YOUR DAYS...
    Regards,
    Kumar
    Email : [protected]@dimensisetia.com

• Be
    BeaBo Feb 05, 2011

I too have been ripped off by "BOB" from Parts Supply Corporation.
    I see now though his act and all his excuses the man is a crook, fraud and obviously a uncaring career criminal. Searching the web I've found serveral of us who have been flat out ripped off. I would suggest that we all file complaints of wire fraud and mail fraud with the appropriate local, state, and federal levels. I'm only out $850.00 and the few parts I have received are useless they are so cheap most don't even fit this application at all.
    I think "BOB" screws people because he knows how expensive it is for us to come after him, in my case how far can I chase him before I exceed the $850 I've already lost in leagel fee's? But on the other hand I can't just walk away from this injustice either. Since he always has his "victims" send him their money via U.S. Mail or bank (wire) transfer I think maybe the system he is abusing can stop him.
    I would like to track this dog down and punch him in the nose, but then they would throw ME in jail, and it would surly cost me more than $850.00 to get back out.
    Hopefully if we all spread the word about this crook his future victims might be fore warned, and the appropriate regulating authorities might have enough cause to investigate this devil.
    Clancy B. North Carolina, USA

• Da
    Darren, PA Feb 08, 2011

I too have been ripped off. I ordered a engine kit for a ud for 1900.00 and was told it will be in in 1-2 weeks but could have a longer delay. 4 months later still waiting and can get no satisfaction out of BOB. He will not tell me where my parts are and tries to make me look like the jerk when i keep checking on my order. I think someone needs to check in on this guy and see what is going on.

• El
    Elio Lorenzoni Mar 30, 2011

Me too, I placed an order, 3 months ago for $1, 495.00 USD to this Bob for a cylinder head and I did n´t received anything yet from this company "parts Supply Corp." many Mails and phone calls and he didn´t answer, right know I know why, it´s a fraudulent company and criminal people.
    Elio Lorenzoni, El Paso, Tx.
    [protected]@yahoo.com.mx

• Ba
    Batgirl Apr 29, 2011

I would like to get a class action suit aginst Parts supply corp. Bob please contact me [protected]@battinpowerinc.com I am into them 2000 for the wrong parts and he wont respond

Frustrated in ME Aug 01, 2011

Ordered parts three months ago and still have not recieved. Has anyone succeeded in getting a refund?

Frustrated in ME Aug 01, 2011

Contacted BBB, Attorney General, EngNET and State Senator, out 1296 dollars

• Tw
    Twibble Aug 12, 2011

Bob got me for $4, 300. 18 months now and no part, no information and no refund. Bob says it's perfectly normal to have to wait 12 months+ for some parts! I've been an importer for 30+ years and that's a totally new idea to me. Google his address; I don't want to jump to conclusions ... but it looks like he lives in a shed or a trailer.

Manish Kaul Nov 30, 2011

Im appalled, shocked and disappointed to see the number of complaints against Bob of Parts Supply Corporation. He ripped me off US$ 10, 000 which i sent to him against an order for 3 nos. of hydraulic pumps in December, 2006. This order was a trial order I placed on him against his larger quote running into a million $$$. I thank my stars I placed a smaller order or else I would probably be begging on the streets by now or perhaps in jail too for losing my client's money.
    Bob claimed he could supply the parts in 45 days. Bob was found to be an exceptionally rude man on the phone. A person of extremely low stock who had scant regard for his client's money and worries and querries. Every time i querried him for despatch, he would angrily retort back with a lesson as to how good communications are helpful in getting the job done.
    What followed was a painful experience for more than 3 years. He kept us waiting for these parts for 3 years and finally we had to call it off and started asking him for refunds. He refunded me approx 60% of the funds sometime in [protected] with a small supply of a few parts which i brought in from him to offset some of my balance that was lying with him. I tried to get other parts in from him thinking maybe he would be more comfortable to retain the money and supply parts instead but his quoted rates were found so frightfully expensive that I could not bring in much material (now i realise seeing all the above complaints it would have been futile anyways to bring in parts from him as they probably would never reach me).
    Now this man owes me approx US$ 3, 500/- for 5 years now. I have sent him too many mails but this man does not seem to budge or bother to reply. Once he replied asking me for proof of remittance sent to him, which on doing so he went silent again.
    I do not know whether I will get my money back from this man, but what I do know is that there is a god above and this man will suffer one day. He surely deserves to be in jail. Thanks to Bob I lost a very good client and consequential business loss running into millions & millions of dollars in these last 5 years.
    I do hope that law making authorities are taking notice of this. People like him should not be allowed to remain in business. They tarnish the image of the country from which they operate. Today Im extremely vary when it comes to dealing with anyone in the US fearing i might meet the same fate at their hands as i did at the hands of Bob.
    I have all evidences to sue this man for millions of dollars in consequential losses. I would like to know all others who are interested in chasing this crook down.
    my email address is appended below :
    [protected]@sify.com

Manish Kaul Nov 30, 2011

To add to my above comment I know of another company based out of UK, Remsco Trading who have been ripped off by Bob to the tune of US$ 20, 000 if i remember correctly.

• Sp
    Spring City Dec 06, 2011

I ordered parts from Bob @ Parts Supply Corporation - he has not shipped the parts out, we sent a Wire transfer for almost $10 thousand dollars and all we received was a few gaskets for the Maan Engine.

• Ex
    Export Drilling Mar 29, 2012

We have been victimized by this jerk as well. Under $2000.00 since 2009. Many promises and hang ups, rude SOB. I started thinking he had Alzheimer or something! We are interested to see justice. We can be reached at [protected]@yahoo.com.

• St
    Stanley A May 04, 2012

Another rip off by that company. Same story they were nice before got my money after that they were hanging up on my phone calls or ignoring it. No parts that I ordered only got a box filled with a bunch of gaskets. I am filing a claim so if somebody is interesting please contact me at [protected]@gmail.com I am flying there to file the papers in the court and talk to the local attorney.

• Mi
    Mike Sc. Sep 22, 2012

Well, you can add me to the list. I sent $1630.00 for the engine over haul kit over 3 years ago. So far a few gaskets have been received. After several very rude phone calls, Bob now won't return calls or answer e-mails. Filed a complaint with the State Attorney General and he won't answer them either. The Attorney General says they can't prosecute. Hiring a Lawyer would cost more than the $1600. This guy has quite a racket going.

• Da
    Dale Neer Sep 23, 2012

I had ordered parts from parts supply on 10/21/11 after 4 months I finally received some or the parts, after calling and talking to Bob and getting hung up on several times, now almost 1 year later I havent received the rest of my parts or got a refund or heard any progress in getting the remainder of the parts I ordered

• Bw
    B.W.Simmons Oct 22, 2012

I ordered parts 2/2/12, have recieved a few parts, Bob will not respond to calls or
    emails, I am out 500.00 +, I would like to see this crook in jail. If any one wants to
    persue through legal channels, I will be willing to get involved
    [protected]@aol.com

• Am
    A Mohammed Apr 08, 2013

I had ordered parts worth $7000.00 US from Bob from Parts Supply Corporation only recieve a set of casket only.
    Any one got justice from part supply corporation.

• thanks to this site i spared my self from getting ripped of. consumers beware this crook is operating with a different company name,
    WORLDWIDE PARTS SOURCE LLC

Shipping: $43.00 USD
    Tax Amount: $0.00 USD
    Total: $2, 699.27 USD

Parts Supply Jan 08, 2015

Shawn Spiers is not out anything.
    He asked us to get a used head ready for him and the machine shop took longer than expected to do the head.
    After he started complaining we told him we understood if he wanted to get the head elsewhere and we would put the head back in the barn without spending any more money on it.
    He said he wanted to wait for the head.
    Then he called and said he could not wait any longer and was cancelling his order and his payment.
    So we asked UPS to intercept the shipment and bring it back to us.
    Then Shawn sent an email saying he did want to wait for the head and asked us to cancel the UPS intercept.
    During this time, in our error, he received a gear hub that was supposed to go to someone else that he has not returned.
    This morning he called and said he did not want the head and was cancelling his payment.
    So we are out the machine shop bill for getting the head ready, the freight to Texas, the freight back from Texas, and a gear hub that’s more valuable to us than his whole boat.
    This guys indecisons and cry baby complaints has wasted our time and money.
    And he gets a full refund.
    To anyone reading this:
    If you can’t deal with a delay, then don’t order parts from us.

Parts Supply Jan 22, 2015

Update:
    Shawn Spiers original payment worthless, we have not received our head back from Texas and he won't return
    the gear hub,
    It looks like this was all a game to him, to try to pull something slick by using online complaints,
    As we have time we will add more details and to anyone else that tries to use online complaints
    to force something we will list all public information on the internet
    for the internet community to decide.

Parts Supply Jan 28, 2015

Update:
    We finally received the head back, It's for sale for $400.00 if anyone is interested.

• Im
    Import export ccs Feb 14, 2015

I've made my order from this "Bob" also, he's one irresponsible, rude and untrustworthy. I'm down 1800$ and from what I'm reading below this isn't going to be easy, I've lost my clients because of his ineptitude to ship the parts with a promised delivery date and a sea of evasive responses on email conversations. I just wish I would of found this site and save me the headache.

Parts Supply Feb 14, 2015

We don't have any records of orders with " Import Export CCS' in Miami Beach Florida
    As far as we can tell this is a false company name with no physical address on record
    and not a legitimate business in the state of Florida.
    We'll do some more research next week to try to expose the people behind this.

• Im
    Import export ccs Feb 15, 2015

Sir, I didn't put the right name for my company so you can stop looking. My order is still active with you. Once I will get my refund I will gladly eliminate my complaint post.

Parts Supply Feb 16, 2015

How much money do you want and where do you want it sent ?

Parts Supply Feb 17, 2015

We read your complaint again and see that you are asking for $1800.00,
    Where do you want this money sent to ?

Parts Supply Feb 18, 2015

A genuine customer would not use this form of communication so we have already decided how to proceed with you.

• Ke
    Kevin Bohman Mar 27, 2015

I ordered parts Sept 2014 for the amount of US $2300.00 and Bob told me I would
    have my parts 2 to 3 weeks. 1 month went by, and I called Bob left a couple of message
    and finally got a hold of him and he said they should be sending the parts any day.
    So another month went by and same thing, so on and so on, well the end of November first
    part of December I keep calling Bob and everytime we talk he acts like it's my fault that
    I still don't have my parts. As far as I'm concerned he's a rude and arrogant piece of
    s**t. As of Dec 28th 2012 still no parts and when I talk to him, he's helling at me on
    the phone for asking him where my parts are. So at this point I've had enough, we dispute
    the credit card charges and all of a sudden he can produce parts, so he sends something
    out and calls the shipped packages back. So I call Bob and he's telling me I disputed the
    charges, so he had the parts called back and he would return them back to the supplier
    even after I said we would pay for the parts again. So anyway I believe he never ordered
    parts in the first place. What a way to do business. I did get my money back but I lost
    5 months from repairing the truck and aggravatted customer. Reordered parts somewhere else
    and received them in a week. Mitshubishi Fuso

Parts Supply Mar 28, 2015

Kevin Bohman is foul mouthed liar,
    he kept the full overhaul kit, except for the pistons,
    plus a new connecting rod and cancelled the payment for the whole order.
    The UPS proof of deliveries are on file.
    We will get the full name and address of the purchaser and receiver and publish it in our next response.

• Ju
    Julio Gonzalez Farms Jun 22, 2015

I am going through the EXACT same thing as many of you. Bob, has not only refused to refund or send the piston but has now taken to being verbally abusive. Is there anything that can be done? Has anyone actually received their actual part or money back??
    Please help me out if you can: [protected]@yahoo.com

• Lu
    Luis Barreda Jul 30, 2015

An associate of mine went through the same thing. He took a long long time to supply, then only sent a partial shipment, but the parts were wrong, and when the parts were sent back, the guy never issued a refund. When prompted for the refund, he gave all sorts of excuses until he finally stopped answering our calls. I looked up his address on Google maps, and I believe that the only thing he has is a website, but no physical address for a warehouse. I think he has nothing in stock. I am not a lawyer, but if he is selling across state lines, then he is probably guilty of a Federal crime. Maybe we could set up a blog for all the people that have been ripped off by Parts Supply. Perhaps you should also report them on the scam report website.

frankieboy109 Mar 28, 2016

Please be advice that the practice of this company can be punishable under criminal law as they the FBI portal is known as Advance Fee Schemes

An advance fee scheme occurs when the victim pays money to someone in anticipation of receiving something of greater value—such as a loan, contract, investment, or gift—and then receives little or nothing in return.

The variety of advance fee schemes is limited only by the imagination of the con artists who offer them. They may involve the sale of products or services, the offering of investments, lottery winnings, “found money, ” or many other “opportunities.” Clever con artists will offer to find financing arrangements for their clients who pay a “finder’s fee” in advance. They require their clients to sign contracts in which they agree to pay the fee when they are introduced to the financing source. Victims often learn that they are ineligible for financing only after they have paid the “finder” according to the contract. Such agreements may be legal unless it can be shown that the “finder” never had the intention or the ability to provide financing for the victims.

If you have your paper filed and all made claims to the IRS, a investigation can be started.