PARTHENA (FORMERLY BIBLIONAIRE)SLANDER

J

EBAYERS BEWARE: PARTHENA (FORMERLY BIBLIONAIRE) IS NOT A PERSON TO DEAL WITH. DEVIOUS, UNPROFESSIONAL AND A NOTORIOUS LIAR TO BOOT, SHE HAS SLANDERED MY NAME FOR THE HELL OF IT.

SHE BOUGHT A BOOK FROM ME, HAD IT FOR A MONTH, DAMAGED IT, THEN WHEN NO REFUND WAS FORTHCOMING, USED SLANDER TO GET HER MONEY BACK. HASN'T A CLUE ABOUT THE BOOK BUSINESS AND SEEMS TO ENJOY DAMNING REPUTABLE DEALERS.

BE VERY CAUTIOUS.
NOSEBOOKS.

Biblionaires Mar 12, 2010

Reply To Nosebooks:

Well then, STOP selling fraudulent books like the FAKE "The Catcher in the Rye" First Edition you tried to fool me with. I'm not a novice book dealer...I know books...Thank God ebay ruled in my favor and gave me my $444 back. Looks like they put you out of business too. No wonder you are angry. "You reap what you sow."

~ from: Biblionaire aka Victorious!!

Biblionaire_ Jul 07, 2010

In December 2008, Ebayer NOSEBOOKS / JJ BOOKS "Joan" sold to me a FAKE 1st Edition of The Catcher in the Rye. When I discovered the fraud, I promptly notified Ebay, they investigated my claim, reviewed all the pictorial evidence, and refunded all my money. UPDATE: As of 2010, Nosebooks has been banned from Ebay for selling FAKE editions and Fake signatures. She has been reported numerous times to the Gov't Dept. of INTERNET Crime. NOSEBOOKS is now in retalliation mode against me (and others) and is slandering my good name. But the TRUTH alwyas wins out! Written by Biblionaire

Biblionaire. Apr 06, 2017

Biblionaire is an honest eBayer with 100% feedback. Biblionaire unknowingly bought a fake first edition of TCITR (1951) from Nosebooks. Ebay refunded all of Biblionaire's money because Biblionaire proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that Nosebooks sold a "fake first edition book with the title page glued in" TO Biblionaire. Not good practice. Also note that Nosebook was then banned from eBay because of this incident. Nosebooks posted this false report in retaliation. Not good practice either.