The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Parivar ConstructionsCheated by Parivar Constructions - Chandramohan

Please beware of Chandramohan - proprietor of Parivar Constructions, Hyderbad. After signing of sales agreement and paying advance we found that the apartment complex had irregularities/deviation to the tune of 165% from plan as per IDBI's valuer. In the meantime with Mr.Chandramohan's permission we started woodwork in the flat as we did not have much time at hand to move from where we were staying. Due to this high degree of irregularities/deviations we were unable to get any loan from reputed banks/financial institutions. We therefore wanted to come out of the deal. Although Rs. 1 lac, which Mr. Chandramohan took as advance was refunded back after several followups and chasers for 6 months, he sold the flat ALONGWITH THE WOODWORK. Woodwork was 90% complete and we had already spent about Rs. 1.5 lacs on it. To our dismay, we learnt from the new buyer that Mr. Chandramohan took Rs. 2 lacs for the woodwork from him !! When approached Mr. Chandramohan and asked him to pay us back the cost of woodwork he just refused !! So with this blog we wish to keep public aware of this Cheater so that others are not fooled as he is constructing more apartments in Hyderabad and Bangalore.


Post your comment

    By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions


    Unhappy consumers gather online at and have already logged thousands of complaints.
    If you see dozens of complaints about a certain company on ComplaintsBoard, walk away.
    One of the largest consumer sites online. Posting here your concerns means good exposure for your issues.
    A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices.
    ComplaintsBoard is a good source for product and company gripes from especially dissatisfied people.
    You'll definitely get some directions on how customer service can best solve your problem.
    Do a little research on the seller. Visit consumer complaint websites like ComplaintsBoard.