Paramount Marketing Inc.CHEQUE CASHED - NO MAGAZINES ARE COMING

2 YOUNG KIDS CAME TO MY DOOR AND BEGGED ME TO BUY MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTIONS TO HELP THEM PAY THEIR WAY THROUGH COLLEGE. SO, OF COURSE, LIKE A DUMMY, I DID! I WAS SHOCKED WHEN THEY TOLD ME THAT 2 MAGAZINES WOULD COST $72.58, BUT SINCE I HAD COMMITTED TO THEM TO DO IT, I WROTE A CHEQUE. 2 CHEQUES ACTUALLY BECAUSE THEY CONVINCED ME THAT IF I ORDERED A MAGAZINE FROM EACH OF THEM IT WOULD BE BETTER!!! THEY CHEQUES WERE CASHED AND NO MAGAZINES ARRIVED! I TRIED EMAILING THE COMPANY AND PHONING THEM AND I AM GETTING ABSOLUTELY NO RESPONSE. IN FACT, THEIR VOICE MAIL SAYS THEIR MAILBOX IS FULL AND I CANNOT EVEN LEAVE A MESSAGE! I THINK I HAVE BEEN TAKEN BY SOME REAL SCAM ARTISTS HERE!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices