Papershelm.comDelay, Worst Service, Scammer!

E

Worst Customer Service!
I Paid for urgency level of 5 days and had it delivered in 6 days and when I checked with them they asked me to wait for 4 hours and when I asked them again they asked me to wait for another 5 hours and yet delivered after 11 hours due to deadlines.
After it was delivered the work was outrages, I paid for 5500 words and they only delivered 3400 words.
I also paid extra $8.00 for plagiarism check result and I did not receive any of it, in additional I paid $12.00 for VIP customer supports and you get nothing special at all and the service is even worst! total waste of money.
To continue the story I asked for the works to get review today and it promised me to be deliver to me in 2hours and 20 mins at 10.09am (German time) and up till now after 10 hours 18.11pm they have not send me and when I sent them again the email asking them they asked me to wait for another 8 hours for the review work to be deliver.

WORST EXPERIENCE, IF YOU ARE DEPENDAT ON YOUR DEADLINE, NEVER TRUST THE ON TIME DELIVERY GUARANTEE AND ALSO THE EXTRA OPTIONS IS PURE WASTE OF MONEY.

LET ME REMIND YOU AGAIN TILL NOW I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVE MY PLAGIARISM CHECK PROFF.