Panera Breadsteak & agrula sandwich/broccoli cheddar soup

20 Sep 30, 2019 Review updated:

I called yesterday and reported on the phone. I then received an e-mail which I replied to with a photo, but I don't know if it went thru. For this reason I am reporting again. My son ordered (2) Stead & Agrula Sandwiches and Broccoli Cheddar Soup for a pick up order (#[protected]) from the Panera Bread restaurant on Mowry Ave in Fremont, CA. When he got home he found no chips, the wrong size soup and no bread for the soup. It gets much worse. When eating his sandwich, he found part of a broken plastic knife. I immediately called the this Panera Bread. Four times. No answer. That's when I called and reported it on your Customer Service line. I took this as a serious problem. The other part of that plastic knife could be in a child's sandwich. However, since I could not get anyone to answer the phone at Panera Bread on Mowry, Fremont, I couldn't make sure that didn't happen. The man I spoke to at your Customer Service Center was great. I'm just sorry that I messed up my reply e-mail when trying to send a photo. If you want me to send the photo, please e-mail me at Kathleen. [protected]@finelite.com. This is my work e-mail. Yesterday I gave my home e-mail of [protected]@yahoo.com, but I cannot seem to get the photo to go thru to you.

Panera Bread
Panera Bread

Comments

•   Sep 30, 2019

Agrula is what? Maybe if you ordered arugula you would have gotten it.

•   Sep 30, 2019

why are you not checking your order???

why is A CHILD [YOUR WORDS] ordering his own food?