Panera Bread — homeless people being served
I have been enjoying Panera for as long as I can remember. However, when homeless people are being served and then I am accosted for money- I have to leave. How is this acceptable? Why is this allowable? They can get free handouts then pressure me for cash?? I am a young female trying to study for huge exams, nonetheless, a very loyal paying customer.
It's unfortunate that I am a paying customer who had to leave in the middle of my work. But that is just unacceptable and quite frankly- not the standard of Panera. I can't bring my children here!
Not sure if I will come back here any time soon.
More Panera Bread Complaints & Reviews
- Panera Bread - terrible experience 
- Panera Bread - unsanitary/disgusting/unhealthy 
- Panera Bread - discrimination 
- Panera Bread - the new tipping feature when checking out. it's got to go 
- Panera Bread - working experience 
- Panera Bread - managers 
- Panera Bread - lentil quinoa with cage free egg/turkey bacon sandwich
- Panera Bread - overcharge 5 times for an online order
- Panera Bread - poor customer service 
- Panera Bread - cashier meanness (2955 sw 160th ave-pembroke pines, fl)