Panera Bread / failure to honor "my panera offer"
As a long time Panera customer, I received an offer for "$ 1 off a sandwich or panini" with an expiration date of 5/17/19. When I went to redeem it for a breakfast sandwich, the two Panera cafes I visited said the offer doesn't apply to breakfast. If this is true, Panera needs to word their offers more precisely. This is not an appropriate way to treat any customer, much less one who has patronized Panera for many years. I suggest that Panera give me a reward of a free breakfast sandwich.
More Panera Bread Complaints & Reviews
- Panera Bread - terrible experience 
- Panera Bread - unsanitary/disgusting/unhealthy 
- Panera Bread - discrimination 
- Panera Bread - working experience 
- Panera Bread - I have had a very horrible experience 
- Panera Bread - managers 
- Panera Bread - lentil quinoa with cage free egg/turkey bacon sandwich
- Panera Bread - overcharge 5 times for an online order
- Panera Bread - poor customer service 
- Panera Bread - cashier meanness (2955 sw 160th ave-pembroke pines, fl)