Panera Bread — did not fit my order correctly
I was in a hurry and did not think I had to double-check the Panera servers' skill at serving. They shorted my order and we were 1 dinner short at my friend's get-together.
How do I get the $12 back that I wasted on sub-standard service? I love the food at Panera. It is healthy and tasty and the servings are quite adequate. But how can I return to a place who shorts my order and then doesn't respond when I complain? I believe that $12 + should be credited to my Panera card. Don't you?
More Panera Bread Complaints & Reviews
- Panera Bread - terrible experience 
- Panera Bread - unsanitary/disgusting/unhealthy 
- Panera Bread - discrimination 
- Panera Bread - the new tipping feature when checking out. it's got to go 
- Panera Bread - working experience 
- Panera Bread - managers 
- Panera Bread - lentil quinoa with cage free egg/turkey bacon sandwich
- Panera Bread - overcharge 5 times for an online order
- Panera Bread - poor customer service 
- Panera Bread - cashier meanness (2955 sw 160th ave-pembroke pines, fl)