Panera Bread — food quality
I ordered two Mediterranean veggie sandwiches for rapid pick up around closing time tonight. One without hummus, both with French baguettes. The French baguettes were hard as a rock. Both sandwiches didn't have hummus on it, and one sandwich was a disaster. The bread broke down the middle on both halves (pic attached). When I opened the sandwich up, there was hardly any veggies in it.
I get that I picked up the order 5 minutes til close but I'm not impressed with this service at all.
More Panera Bread Complaints & Reviews
- Panera Bread - terrible experience 
- Panera Bread - unsanitary/disgusting/unhealthy 
- Panera Bread - discrimination 
- Panera Bread - the new tipping feature when checking out. it's got to go 
- Panera Bread - working experience 
- Panera Bread - managers 
- Panera Bread - lentil quinoa with cage free egg/turkey bacon sandwich
- Panera Bread - overcharge 5 times for an online order
- Panera Bread - poor customer service 
- Panera Bread - cashier meanness (2955 sw 160th ave-pembroke pines, fl)