Panda Express(raw chicken) kung pao chicken

My son phoned me to ask if Chicken should be chewy? I responded NO, and asked why? He then let me know his bowl from Panda Express of Kung Pao Chicken was Chewy! Then my daughter who works at a restaurant let me know the chicken was RAW. And that my son, had eaten a couple of pieces.
She then told me she called n they told her just to take the bowl back, and that he could get it replaced.
I think the entire purchase should be refunded, and replaced for the inconvience. I menctioned this to the manager, who Would not give me his name! Who also stated that he wasn't allowed to give his name by phone!
I then let him know that I would complain to a higher position party. I also called another Panda Express, in McAllen Tx to find out if it was so that they could not give their name by phone, and the mngr from that store gave me his name!
I believe this isn't the way the owners would like their business to be ran!
I will follow up with another way till I get a respond.

• Updated by Siobhancg, Oct 08, 2019

I believe this isn't the way the owners would like their business to be ran!
    I will follow up with another way till I get a respond.

Si