PancardCan not receive pan card

S

Respected Sir,
I was apply for pancard before one month. I get my pan no. by internet but I cannat receive my pancard till date. If you sended my pancard please check status & give me reply soon. my pancard no. is BYDPS3596M.

Your Faithfully
Samidha Satardekar

• Gu
    gurmeet singh01 Sep 18, 2015

dear sir,
    my name is gurmeet singh I apply for pan card in march 2013 but I cannot receive my pan card.
    here some details:
    Acknowledgment Number : [protected]
    Name : GURMEET SINGH
    Category : Individual
    Status :
    Your PAN card has been delivered on 26-Mar-2013 by First Flight Couriers Pvt. Ltd courier vide airway bill no. ZB6210877, at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application.

Permanent Account Number (PAN) : EUFPS1242M

my contact no. [protected]

chhaya hari mane Jul 10, 2009

dear sir my name is chhaya hari mane i apply for pan card before 20 days but i can't receive my card please sir send my pan card immeidetly i don't receive my pan number also thank you in any case please contact on this number [protected], [protected]

• Mo
    MORYA NARENDRA Jun 20, 2009

I was apply for pancard before Three Years . I get my pan no. by internet but I cannat receive my pancard till date. If you sended my pancard please check status & give me reply soon. my pancard no. is ALAPM9511F
    mobile no. is [protected]

MY NAME IS MORYA NARENDRA

manish soni Jun 18, 2009

Respected Sir,

I was apply for pancard before six month. I get my pan no. by internet but I cannot receive my pancard till date. There for I request sended my pancard please check status & give me reply as soon as. my pancard no. is CERPS6410M

My mobile no. is 93019 – 902136 MY E- MAIL ID: [email protected] yahoo.com

your faithfully
    manish soni

anil kumar Mar 06, 2009

Respected Sir,
    I was apply for pancard before one month. I get my pan no. by internet but I cannat receive my pancard till date. If you sended my pancard please check status & give me reply soon. my pancard no. is BDTPK6975K

Your Faithfully
    ANIL KUMAR

• Kp
    K Padmapriya Jan 28, 2009

Sir/Madam,

I regret to put down my unpleasant experiences with Express it courier service which the Income tax department uses to send PAN cards. I received a PAN card from the Income tax department vide airway bill no. [protected] on 24-01-2009.

Express it staff, without delivering it, have marked the comments column in their tracking page of your website as "delivered to the addressee". The delivery boy did not visit the mentioned address at least once and marked the consignment as delivered.

I collected the Pan card from their local office on the basis of the false status comment in your website. This is my second experience with you, the first being the delivery of my HDFC debit card. Their actions amount to identity theft and data theft.

This highly unethical and dismal service on their part is deplorable and invites disciplinary action from law enforcing agencies. I am posting this mail in other public forum for general awareness.

K. Padmapriya

• Ra
    Ratan Kumar Jha Nov 27, 2008

I applied for the PAN card 5 months ago. I got the PAN number e.i. AKAPJ9788Q, acknowledgemant number - [protected]. Now the website says...
    Your PAN card was returned undelivered to NSDL. The reason for non-delivery as specified by the courier agency is 'Consignee was not available'. The same has been re-dispatched by post on 25-Jun-2008 at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application

What am I supposed to do now... I am here in Delhi... and quite confused in this regards...

Any help will highly be appreciated.

Regards
    Ratan Kumar Jha
    [email protected]

satish Nov 11, 2008

Sir,

I applied for pan card, got the number and the card has been dispatched .but not yet received it.

Asking about the same at post office, they informed that they did not get the card.

Name :Sathishreddy ch
    Pan No : AHOPC6701B

anitha k Nov 10, 2008

Respected sir,

I was applied for a Pan Card in the month of August-08 still not yet received for me sir, So pls kindly i reuqest to check to send me the details anout the pan card to the above. Email: [email protected]

My name anithakannan given in the application

• Sh
    SHRI SURYAPRATHAP DUGGI Nov 09, 2008

stil im not recd my pan card .
    NAME: SHRI SURYAPRATHAP DUGGI
    FATHERS NAME:SHRI RAMATHIRTHAM DUGGI
    RUD REGD NUMBER:4539133(MUMBAI)
    RUD DATE:25/04/08
    PLZ ARRANGE MY PAN CARD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

• Ji
    Jitender Chauhan Oct 08, 2008

Dear Sir,

I have applied PAN Card for correction in change in name, one and a half month ago(of my wife).The details are as follows:

Appl NO. [protected]
    Coupan No.[protected]
    Name:Bharti Chauhan(earlier Name:Bharti Bhaurao Dhale)
    PAN no. ALDPD1698M

Kindly let me know the status of my wife's PAN Card.

Thanking You.
    Jitender Chauhan
    Mob.[protected].

• Ro
    Rohit Goyal Oct 08, 2008

Hi,
    I have submitted my application for change of name in pan card on 14-07-2008 but still i have not recieved and not able to see any status on line.
    my pan no : ACXPM6573F
    DOB : 14-07-1981
    COUPON NUMBER: [protected]
    CSF NO : [protected]

• Ro
    Rohit Goyal Oct 05, 2008

hi i hav submitted my application for change of name in pan card on 14-07-2008 but still i have not recieved and not able to see any status on line.
    my pan no : ACXPM6573F
    DOB : 14-07-1981
    COUPON NUMBER: [protected]
    CSF NO : [protected]

pls let me know the status
    thanks
    MEENU MODI
    # [protected]

• Pk
    P.Kameswari Sep 29, 2008

Sir

My father has applied for pan card long back, he got pan card no. but didnt received the card.
    Name:P.Suryanarayana Murthy
    PAN card no :AILPP006G

Could you please look into this assoonas possible.

You can reach me at +91-[protected]

• Pr
    PRAFULL KUMAR Sep 28, 2008

HOW I CAN APPLIED FOR PAN CARD

• Mu
    M.UMACHANDRA MOULI Sep 26, 2008

dear sir,
    I have applied for pan card, got the number and the card has been dispatched 18.09.08, but not yet received it
    asking about the same post office, they informed that
    they did not get the PAN Card

Aknowledge No.[protected]
    My PAN NO.AVWPM1632M

Subehndu Pobi Sep 25, 2008

I have applied for PAN card. I get my pan no. by internet but I cannat receive my pancard till date. Can help me to get my PAN card give me reply soon.

PAN : AYEPP3158L
    FIRST NAME : ADRIAN
    SURNAME : POBI
    JURISDICTION : LKN/W/43/4

Subhendu Pobi
    Father of Adrian Pobi

madimpudi.Venkateswararao Sep 25, 2008

Sir

I have applied for pan card, got the number and the card has been dispatched 17.02.07, but not yet received it
    asking about the same post office, they informed that

Thanking u sir

thanks & regards
    Venkateswarao

maya varghese Sep 05, 2008

i given my pancard for correction in name and i am not recived yet. my pan card number is AETPV75930

• Yo
    Yogesh Mahajan Aug 19, 2008

My pancard no. is APFPM6147L

thanking you!

Sir,

I applied for pan card, got the number and the card has been dispatched on 27.05.08but not yet received it.

Name : DILIP K KAROTIYA
    Pan No : BBBPK6005Q

Sir,

I applied for pan card, got the number and the card has been dispatched on 27.05.08 but not yet received it.

Name :sunita d Karotiya
    Pan No : BBBPK6130Q

SUNITA DILIP KAROTIYA Aug 18, 2008

i am submit my pan application before two month and i am not received my pan card till now so please look in to this matter and take some productive step.
    please send my pan card as earlie as posible .
    yours faithfully
    SUNITA DILIP KAROTIYA

Respected Sir,
    I was apply for pancard before TWO month. I get my pan no. by internet but I cannat receive my pancard till date. If you sended my pancard please check status & give me reply soon. my pancard no. is BBBPK6005Q