Resolved PanaLabsscam for ascia berry/colon pro biotic

I was one of the many who ordered the "FREE" Trial offer of the ascia berry which although it was a pain I was at least able to work out. Somehow during this transaction I was directed to another website for a colon cleansing product however it was not the colon cleansing product that was advertised along with the ascia berry diet. It happened so quickly that at the time I was unaware that they did not go together until I began trying to cancel any further product as well as any transactions to my account for which I never authorized in the first place. The problem is the phone number is not in service and there is no address to send a product back and if you go to the website to try anything but ordering you will be kicked off the site or the computer you are on will just run. Stuck until you shut it down. They do exist when it comes to taking un authorized charges from your account though. I recieved a call from my bank on March 6 informing me that Panalabs had attempted to withdrawl some seventy-nine dollars from my account on March 2 and did I authorize this. Of course I did not but luckily I did not have enough in that account to cover the withdrawl but it caused an overdraft fee to come out and other transactions then to bounce and more overdraft fees. This is so wrong and something should be able to be done about this. I put a stop on my card so that they will not be able to take another withdrawl if they try but the loss of money and the inconveniance is just so wrong. The greatest concern I have at this point is WHAT HAVE I TAKEN? I want to know what I put in my body. How can I find this out? I hope something is done to stop this before someone gets ill or worse.

Thankyou

More PanaLabs Complaints & Reviews

• Be
    Bette Dec 29, 2008

Just like all the other complaints. I wanted to try a "free trial" on Bromalite & Acai Slim to see how well they work . Before I even had a chance to try them my bank account was charged $79.95 & $69.95 on Christmas Eve & Christmas Day. When trying to contact the companies...of course...constant busy signal. I've had to cancel my debt card to avoid any additional charges & file a dispute with my bank in hopes of getting my money back...since I did not authorize the transaction. I've learned a lesson...nothing is "free".

• Do
    Doris Burns Jan 08, 2009

I cannot get ahold of either names and am on a fixed income from Social Security. I CANNOT afford it. It is the first time I did anything like this. I should have known when the free sample of Acai berries was told about, that I had to take this one and it did not have any address or phone number.
    Please tell me what to do to cancel this product.
    Doris Burns, [email protected]

• Ad
    Adele G. Fishman Jan 08, 2009

I responded to an online ad for weight loss product - Acai-aSlim - after reading that this product - a berry - approved by Oprah - was excellent for weight loss. The ad explained that I would pay $4.95 for shipping and handling only - for this product. I unfortunately filled out my credit card info to order the product and pay for the S&H - The product came in the mail, and I discovered today - on my bank statement - that I was charged for the $4.95 AND $79.95 as well!!! I never approved of this latter charge, and feel helpless to null and void this charge. What should I do??? This has never happened to me!

Adele G. Fishman - [email protected] - Phone: 914/941/6612

• Al
    Alicia Jan 09, 2009

My name is Alicia, I’m the customer service supervisor for Bromalite. Our customer service phone number is 1-866-897-0663 and business hours are 7:30am-5:30pm MST. Please feel free to call us with any questions or concerns that you may need assistance with and anyone of our representatives will gladly assist with whatever they can or you can e-mail your cancellation notice to [email protected] . We also have a 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee.

Alicia CSS

• Da
    Daryl Feb 10, 2009

December I was working on the Internet, and saw off in the corner of the screen an offer to try Acai Noni, an Antioxidants from Super Food. I checked to see what Acai Noni was, and then thought I had nothing to lose by ordering a sample, and paying the shipping with my credit card. Now, years ago we use to get free samples in the mail, or we mailed off for a sample, so in a way we are conditioned to this sort of sales pitch.

I received the bottle, and being preoccupied simply stashed it in the cupboard, and when I had time, I took it out, and much to my surprise it cautions you not to take the Acai Noni if you are taking medications. I do take medications, so that ended that try.

When I checked my credit card charges on the computer, I discovered that I too had been charged December 31, 2008, $79.95. Not only that, I had been enrolled in some sort of weight loss club for $29.95 or thereabouts.

I immediately called Chase (who else is there?) and complained about the charges. Customer service without explaining what he was doing transferred my call to Pannalabs customer service. They insisted that I should have read the small print which set out their rules on ordering the sample. I never saw the rules of course, and who can read very tiny print? I can't. I haven't the eyes for that. The woman was so rude, and eager to do battle, so I hung up.

Again, a few days later, I tackled the problem again by calling Chase"s Customer Service, and requested a dispute form be sent, and I wanted to clarify that I was paying the balance of my credit card chages, minus Pannalab charges, and 'Club' charges. I was surprised when the female customer service seemed to defend this company by reiterating that they had put in print their 'conditions' and I should have read them. I never saw the agreement, or print, or ever gave them an OK to raid my credit card except for the cost of shipping of the sample. Furthermore, the product has never arrived, so I have not had to return it. These fly By Night Weight Loss Programs need to be regulated, and who knows what sort of 'junk' thay are pawning off as a 'SuperFood'.

Because of this mess, I am having Chase issue me a new credit card number.

If my account is not credited for these two charges, then I will file a complaint with the District Attorney's Office here. and I suggest others do that too, and I should find out where this Pannlabs is, and file a complaint with that Sate attorney.

• Tr
    Trish Higgins Feb 18, 2009

Noticed that instead of shipping and handling charges for 2 products from panalabs.com I was charged 69.95 and 79.92. These charges were not authorized.

• Gr
    Grace Feb 20, 2009

I saw an ad on line for a colon cleansing supplement. Ad stated I only had to pay $4.95 shipping and handling fee to receive my free supplement.

I never agreed to any type of membership. I noticed a pending transaction on my checking account for $74.95 which I did not authorize.

I placed a complaint with my bank. I also called the order processing company that panalabs uses. They gave me a toll free number to contact Panalabs directly. No one answers the telephone.

The processing payment company stated that they would submit a request to cancel the order. I also cancelled my credit card that is attached to my checking account.

I don't feel so bad now that I see all the other complaints from this company. I also do hope Oprah hears about this as I went to a Dr Oz link.

• J0
    j0e Feb 26, 2009

I called the number on the Purity 12 website, 1-877-300-6125 and got this cancelled and refunded. Try calling that number

• Ro
    Roger W. Morrell Feb 27, 2009

Hi I agree with you. I'm unable to cancel my order for colon cleansing capsules. Recently received my free ones and wish to cancel due to allergeries, but have no phone #, etc. to contact these people. My product is Purity 12. Roger [email protected]

• Ro
    Roger W. Morrell Feb 27, 2009

see above note

christy riley Mar 10, 2009

I purchased a free bottle of purity 12 and they said it was only 5.99 shipping. then 10 days later my bank card was charged 79.99 without authorization! There is no address to send it back to and their website which is www.panalabs.com says coming soon, cant get a help!

christy riley Mar 10, 2009

I agree !!! this scam needs to be shut down immediatly!! I ordered the purity 12 too same thing, consumers beware, I had to cancel my debit card just because of them

• Ih
    I.H.Paterson Mar 19, 2009

I see that a lot of people have been taken in by Acai berries and WFM Labratories and also panalabs and their non existant web site. I believe that WFM Labratories (Acai berries) and panalbs are perhaps linked as originally their ads appeared in a very short time frame, more or less together too, and perhaps imported from Great Britain too. Check your credit card statements for currency conversion charges. Mine did.

• Sm
    smatz68 Mar 24, 2009

I am returning your order. Please cancell me from your list of subscribers immediately.

Mary Mar 25, 2009

I noticed a charge on my debit card statement that I didn't recognize. I called the number listed and they said it was for an order placed. My husband then told me he had placed the order for the 'free' sample and all he had to pay was shipping. The tablets came in a few days with no packing slip and no receipt. I asked him again if there were going to be any charges and his answer was, 'No.'

Today I see a $79.95 charge and I am furious! The pills are un-opened and are still on the counter and are certainly not worth $85.00. I don't pay that for prescriptions!

I call the number and finally speak to an operator who says, 'It CLEARLY states if you don't call and cancel in 14 days you will be charged the full price of the bottle!' Excuse me??? Call who? There is no information with the product!!! I ask to have my charge returned and she says because the product has been delivered she can't do that. I then ask for the name of the company so I can report them to the BBB. Then I am offered a cancellation number and an address to return the product. BUT, she is not sure if the charge can be negated.

So, I will pack this trash up and mail it out tomorrow with the information she gave me and I guess I'll have to keep an eye on my bank account. It's not like I have an extra $100 to just throw around!!! Give me a break!
    So, Beware out there! NOTHING is free!!!

• Sc
    scammedandangry Apr 20, 2009

I saw where a trial size bottle of the product could be ordered and pay only shipping and handling. No where did I see that this signed me up for re-occurring charges and that I would have to call to cancel. Crooks and scams...

• Sc
    scammedandangry Apr 20, 2009

I saw where a trial size bottle of the product could be ordered and pay only shipping and handling. No where did I see that this signed me up for re-occurring charges and that I would have to call to cancel. We are fighting to get the charges removed and the money back... I have reviewed a few website pedaling this product and can not find where is say that you are signing up for a product and re-occurring charges...It is only the fee of shipping and handling...Worse is that I know there are several different blends of Acai diet aids, so I ordered several free trial bottles from about 3 different websites...one connected to Oprah and other to Rachal Ray.. All came in different bottles..No where did it say that I was going to be paying for a product every month unless I called and canceled... Trying to get into with them has been incredibly difficult..

• Mi
    michelle Apr 21, 2009

Hello, this is the manager of Customer Service for Power Tea. I would like to let you know that our Customer Service hours are Monday thru Friday 8AM-5:30PM and the number is 1-866-544-6590. We do have a 30 day risk free satisfaction Guarantee. So please give us a call and any one of our representatives will be happy to assist you with anything that they can. Also you may cancel by emailing [email protected] Thank you and have a great day

MOM May 02, 2009

same thing is happeningto me, it was a free trial order, just pay shipping, I'm disputing this charge.!!!

MOM May 02, 2009

same thing is happening to me, I;m disputing these charges!!!

JUST PAY SHIPPING THEN THEY HAVE YOUR INFO & KEEP CHARGING>>>>>>>

• Es
    esp75 Jun 07, 2011

Does not honor cancellation order. unauthorized and canceled merchandise keeps being sent to me.

• Ti
    Tina Aug 10, 2016

Go to this website and pull up your order. From there you will be able to cancel: http://www.verifyyourorder.com

I just did it and it was very easy. There is another number to call to receive a refund, it is: 1-866-897-0663.

Good luck.

• Jj
    J Jackson Aug 10, 2016

I am being charged over and over with no way to contact them. HELP!
    Will the person who found the 3 different phone numbers to contact them
    please list those numbers or e-mail them to me?
    Thanks!

• Ka
    kashi Aug 10, 2016

I purchased a free bottle of purity 12 and Acai Noni and they said it was only 4.95 shipping. then 10 days later my bank card was charged 79.95 and 74.95 three times without authorization! There is no address to send it back to and their website which is www.panalabs.com says coming soon, cant get a help!

• Tr
    trisha Aug 10, 2016

this company don't allow you to cancel subscriptions and continue to take payments even when you send the product back.
    this product & website is a scam. they refuse to answer any emails or phone calls.

Joan Aug 10, 2016

I paid shipping fee for a free sample and purity 12 made me ill. I have been trying to find this company to tell them as my doctor said they need a warning label for people with divaticulitis as this product will make then very sick. Which I was . They have sent me another bottle and charged this to my bank account. I have been looking where to return this product so I can be reimburse as I am retired and living on a fixed income. if you know a phone number please my I have this. this company is a rip off.