Pana LabsCan't contact Customer Services

R

There is no workable way to verbally contact them. Web address does not bring up site. 411 could not provide a telephone number for company, address listed on package did not provide a telephone contact and I question the ability to return package and receive refund credit to credit card. They are endeavoring to avoid custormer cancellation and continuing to ship and charge their product.

I will have to request help from my credit card conpany. They should be prosecuted!

Richard Tallman

Maty May 11, 2009

I have their number its1 [protected] I just called them and their going to credit my account for the two months they charged me.Maty

Sandi 344 Apr 01, 2009

I called my Attorney General office in Pa. and made a complaint.They got them to stop sending me pills and charging my account. Also called the charge card company and told them and they stop them from charging and issued a fraud case against them.

CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY and tell them you did not okay the charges. Issue a fraud complaint and the charge card companies won't credit your account and go after them.

• Li
    lisa Mar 30, 2009

call [protected] her name is rebecca she told me that she canceled my order and will puy the money back on my card

• Do
    Donna L.Dreher Mar 25, 2009

Dear Richard,
    I know how disgusted you are. I have a refund problem too. Walgreen's has the worst people working for them. They are nasty, lazy, slow and downright RUDE!!! I am leaving them and bringing as many friends as I can find. Maybe they will feel the hurt when enough of us go elsewhere. They don't deserve our business.

Good luck with someone new. Donna
    [email protected]

• Co
    Connie Trueblood Mar 23, 2009

Received a container of 60 capasules of Purity 12 which I did not order. I will mail these back to the sender tomorrow . I do not want to be charged for this product nor do I want any more like products . Thank you,
    Connie Trueblood

• Su
    sunnyday Mar 13, 2009

We just received one bottle of Acai Noni and one bottle of the green tea power and we never ordered these things or even heard of these products until today. After I received the package and realized that neither my husband or I had ordered these things, we inmediately called the credit card co. and they said that we had several charges on our acct. from the company that sent the pills. We canceled the credit card and now have to go through the process so we don't have to pay for the charges. Also, I would not even dare take those pills because I don't trust those people, they are thieves!!! Be careful people!!!

• Se
    send email Mar 09, 2009

I ordered the product Bromalite and was successful in reaching the company to stop further orders and get a refund, so it seems. I was given a cancellation number and a refund number.
    If you bought this product and want it stopped you must call the telephone number [protected], and you will be asked your phone number.
    Right now I am considering this action a success and a remedy to my problem.

• Se
    send email Mar 09, 2009

I ordered the product in conjunction with Acaiberry on a trial basis. The Acaiberry, I managed to talk to the company and stopped future orders. But the Bromalite order came with no packing slip and two web addresses that don't produce any web pages and are www.panalab.com and www.bromalite.com.
    How do I stop these charges and future orders? Right now I see a charge on my bank account for $69.95.

John V Tomulet Mar 05, 2009

I have the same complaint. Send for a smple and now I am hooked. How can I contact them to stop this robbery?

• Na
    Nancy Farrell Feb 25, 2009

Please advise me too if anyone finds a way to get rid of this problem.Thanks so much!!

• De
    Deblablove Feb 14, 2009

I had the very same problem with a company called "My Fitness American Fork, UT". I called MasterCard and they are crediting my account and going after this company and of course will not allow them access to my account again.

• Te
    Terri Petersen Feb 14, 2009

I asked for a trial and now they are deducting 84.95 every month and I am unable to contact them to cancel. I even was charged 84.95 and did not recieve the pills. How do I get them to stop!!!

• Je
    Jennifer Feb 03, 2009

this happened to me too. I was charged $70.00 without authorization. if anyone has a solution, please let me know too. This company is a scam!!

• De
    Dewayne Fagan Jan 23, 2009

I started to fill out the order and found out how much it cost then closed the add without submitting the order. I still was sent the product.

• Mo
    monika Dec 29, 2008

This just happened to me. My husband is going to be livid at me...they just charged my account almost 88 dollars and now it is in the red. UGH!!! I could just cry right now and they are closed so I can't complain.

please tell me if any of you got a response

• Sh
    sharon/canada Dec 01, 2008

UUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Same here! How do we get them to stop!!!?????

• Ap
    April Dec 01, 2008

I had the same thing happpen, did you get any response, if so how?

• Mr
    Mrs.Hatcher Nov 28, 2008

The same overcharges happen to me. I wonder, however if the product works. I am afraid to try it. They tried stealing my money. Maybe this product is not safe for human consumption.

• Co
    Collette Madden Oct 28, 2008

I smell a scam here.
    Pana Labs, PO Box 2003, Riverton, Utah 94065 is distributing DRIUltraGreenLean which mails product and charges accounts without authorization. How do we stop this and possibly get our money back?

• Ho
    Holly Martin Oct 27, 2008

I signed up for a 4.99 30 day trial offer. They charged me full price, sent a second shipment, and charged me again. There is no contact info at all on their product. How do we stop the future charges??? And shipments?

• Gl
    G. L B. Oct 06, 2008

My account was also charged for product not ordered... the listed telephone number 866.540.9633 go on to eternal hold

• Bf
    B. F. GILBERT Sep 02, 2008

THIS COMPANY HAS DONE THE SAME THING TO ME, EVEN AFTER I NOTED I DID NOT WANT TO ORDER. I HAVE NOTIFIED MY BANK AND THE COMPANY TO TAKE NO MORE OUT OF MY ACCOUNT AND I WANT BACK WHAT THEY HAVE TAKEN. IT'S TOO BAD YOU CAN'T TRUST ONLINE COMPANIES ISN'T IT?

Mari Aug 18, 2008

THIS MISERABLE COMPANY HAS CHARGED MY ACCOUNT THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF $139.74 BESIDES THE ORIGINAL $4.95 AND A SUBSEQUENT CHARGE OF $34.00 FOR 2 CANISTERS OF THEIR ULTRA GREEN TEA AND A BOTTLE OF 60 CAPSULES OF MORINGA LEAF POWDER (NOT ORDERED)...BUT INCLUDED IN THE ORIGINAL "FREE" OFFER.

THIS IS OUT AND OUT THIEVERY. I DID FILE AN UNATHORIZED ACH FORM WITH MY BANK TO PROTECT MYSELF FROM ANY FURTHER DEBITS.