Pampers gifts to growLie about products

M

I had been collecting the codes off the pampers products that I have purchased. When I went to claim my gift from gifts to grow I found a toy my son would love. The desrciption said wooden alphabet nesting blocks. We had to pay shipping and handling which I thought was pretty high at $9.40. But having looked at other wooden products it was still a deal. Very disappointed when I recieved the toy and found that it was cardboard boxes. I contacted pampers and received a lettr stated that had I read the description of the product it would have shown that it was cardboard. Nothing else but a its your fault letter. I have an invoice to back up my claim. They took that gift down and now I can not go back and check their claims.