PALMA MALLORC, ESPUnauthorized Charge of Credit Card

T

My credit card keeps getting billed every month for $29.87. The description on my statement reads "DIGEXP.COM [protected] PALMA MALLORC ESP". I have filed a dispute every time with my credit card company Capital One and they have refunded me the money back, but they also keep letting this company charge my card. I have no idea who they are. I have tried calling the number in the description and all I get is a machine stating all reps are busy to leave a message for call back. There is no company name on the machine and no one ever picks up the phone.