Pallavi ChhelavdaFraud

S

Don’t even think about using Pallavi Chhelavda I have heard ofher for some time and thought maybe since we are buying new home she could give some guidance. First time we spoke she told me she needed to travel to my home in Californa as she could not do this over phone. I have large 5 bedroom which I will use also as an office so I felt she understood her work so it was fine. She told me that i would need to pay her and It would be a lifetime investment ans she would come see me whenever she would come to California.

I waited for about 1 month and she never came. So i called her and she was extremely rude.

She said she was busy and I needed to wait. If it was an emergency then i could buy her round trip flight right away.

When I told her I didn’t know I was responsible for her travel she got mad and said she not coming for free.

She finally came a few weeks ago and she told me I was responsible for hotel and her expenses in LA. She fighted with me that this is the way

I was very upset but I said ok. She didn’t know anything about Feng Shui Everything she was saying was nonsense amature and all she did was take pictures. (I could of taken pictures and sent her the same). I would never agree to pay her rate and travel for amateurs work. When I questioned her learning she got extremely angry and said that if I didn’t want to do the work she would charge me anyway. She emailed me 1 week later the plans for my house they were ok but I felt cheated. This lady is a scam, I regret that I paid her I should of allowed her to take me to court.