Paldin Medi Co.Collecting fees

T

I just want to make sure if paldin medi co. is a registered company from europe? Because i have send my application online at jobineurope, i have made contacts with them and they referred me at paldin medi co which will help me process my work permit, application form EU standard, motivation letter etc... according to them. Paldin medi co. is now asking me to pay 26pounds for the said documents. I really loved to work in Europe, but i don't want to risk. I just want to be sure.

• Ji
    Jitendra Satish Jul 03, 2008

I have recently used a documents preparation service through one company called Paldin Medi Co. Service was nice and quick and they have excellent and friendly customer service. They deal with all kinds of paper work necessary when one wants to travel to Europe – for any purpose – business, tourism, work, visit. Now I am looking for low-cost plane tickets for my family to bring them also here.

• Le
    learnalesson Aug 20, 2008

Paldin Medi CO is SCAM... they just want to collect money ...if an employer wants to hire they will contact you...

• Ro
    roi mac Oct 14, 2008

Hi Guys! ( PLEASE READ!!i attached the mail that they send to me )
    thanks for the information that you gave.
    Paldin Medi Co. is surely a SCAM!!! now i confirmed it to you guys. when i got a chance to chat with EMILY PETERSON who also emailed me about the job in U.K, i was surprised about the processing of the documents. she said i have to pay 32 euros in the company PALDIN MEDI CO. for application package. i was thinking that why would i pay them, without any assurance from those person whom i didnt know and definitely can't see them personally. Maybe this is a lesson for the people out there searching for a job in other country! You have to know first the person you are dealing with. BEWARE!! TAKE CARE! AND GOD BLESS! thanks again!

concerned citizen from philippines!

THE MAIL! BEWARE!
    Your payment is going to be 14 pounds per hour.You will have 8 hours work day, 40 hours work week.You will
    have two rest days.You will have work contract for six months as there is an opportunity for an extension.In this
    contract it is included full package of health and social insurances and also paid vacantions.The accomodation
    is taken by the employer.You will have food during the working day.The plane ticket and visa fees are also
    taken by the employer.More details about the employer you will have when it contacts you.

Emily Peterson: You are going to have a preparation of documents and work permit which have to be made in an European Union
    standarts.The deadline for this preparation is fixed by the employer.Unfortunately, this deadline is very short
    Your documents have to be ready on OCTOBER 16.You have to make your documents because they are the way through
    which the employer finds out that you are ready and willing to fill in the vacant position.This is important
    because the employer takes next step on the basis of these documents.So the main key in your application is
    the correct, standartized and prepared documents.

Emily Peterson: Since we are only site intermediary, we can't help you professionally in this preparation, so
    we are recommending you a company which we trust as professionals.They are offered to us from our clients.
    The company name is Paldinmedico.They are the team who are going to help you to make your documents.They are
    ready to make the documents according to the European Union standarts.And also they will prepare them for
    the short period of two working days.Their ways of connection are at: YAHOO-messenger: moshnostkontrol., E-mail
    address: [protected]@gmail.com.

Emily Peterson: When you contact them you have to just say that Emily Peterson sends you and that you are our applicant and you
    need an application package for UK.Please contact with them as soon as possible!!If you agree with their
    conditions, please begin the process because the employer will need the application package on time.When the
    process starts Paldinmedico will request yours and yours employer details.I think that there is a fee 32 euro for the
    preparation of the documents but I am not so sure.About fees and payments you have to speak with Paldinmedico
    because you don't have financial duty to us.Our commision is going to be paid by the employer itself and

Emily Peterson: you won't have deductions from your future salary.The basic information for the documents which I have is that
    they are a resume, work permit application form, motivation letter.But since I am not professional in this
    section for further information you have to speak with paldinmedico.
    annuled!!!So this step is very important for the validity of your vacancy!!
    So you have to know that these procedures are very important for your application since the employer will make
    its move on the basis of these documents.As the next step is when it sends you a copy of the work contract,

Emily Peterson: employee's profile, travel details, the date you have to be available, who is going to meet you and where and
    what kind of documents you have to prepare in order to make your stay there legal.
    They are now online!

If you have questions please feel free to ask me

@@@@@@[protected]@@@@@@@33######BEWARE!!!

SAM Oct 16, 2008

hi guys..i just researched about this company Paldin Medi Co and if you want to know more about them., go to www.alienbooks.net, then click TRANSLATION SERVICE. All their information are there including the terms and conditions. This is their main website. nakarecieve din kasi ako ng email same as you guys so I researched about them its up to you to decide whether to believe them or not. Thanks..Goodluck!

• Cr
    cris Oct 16, 2008

Hi SAM, then what did you do as you received that mail? Did you continue processing your application with them?

SAM Oct 18, 2008

Hi cris! no I did not pay attention to it because I dont have plans to work abroad. I just researched about it because I am so curious about this Paldin Medi Co thingy, , , so there. I was able to get theire website and even chedked for their IP address as well.

• Bo
    boyet Oct 18, 2008

hello guys !

we have the same expreience about this company, but i try my luck its not a big amount anyway. if this is scam it doesnt hurt much and if its not well maybe i get the job. at least somebody try. and i will post it here what happen to share to everyone. GOD BLESS

• Bo
    boyet Oct 18, 2008

hi!!

i just pay for the package, i just wanna ask how long it takes for the processing of all the documesnts including visa. im from philippines. can you please send more info please. im from philippines.
    god bless...

• We
    wella Oct 21, 2008

so what happened after you paying in paldicom

• Lo
    Lorie Oct 27, 2008

Hi Sam,

I think the Paldin Medi CO's really a scam. I received the exact response from this Emily Peterson as in verbatim. I was amazed at first bat ang bilis nya magtype with those long responses. Then when I asked bout the exact location in UK she didn't answered my question and instead made a sort of "copy and paste" of what Roi Mac had posted. Here's our conversation

Emily Peterson: thank you
    Emily Peterson: The work position was confirmed after representing your CV and after a conducted telephone conversation with the employer.
    This employer pays interest in your profile and let us give you more job details.
    That vacancy is offered to you only.The chance is brilliant since the employer wants to apply for a work permit for you.
    So now you have to prepare the necessary documents which the employer requires.

Emily Peterson: your position is an office assistant in a communicative company in UK
    Emily Peterson: are you interested?
    eirohl: yes maam, where exactly in UK?
    Emily Peterson: ok
    Emily Peterson: Your payment is going to be 16 pounds per hour.You will have 8 hours work day, 40 hours work week.You will

Your documents have to be ready on OCTOBER 29.You have to make your documents because they are the way through
    the correct, standartized and prepared documents.

address: [protected]@gmail.com.

you won't have deductions from your future salary.
    Emily Peterson: Please when you contact them inform us immediately about your decision because If you don't your application will probably be
    annuled!!!So this step is very important for the validity of your vacancy!!
    its move on the basis of these documents.
    Emily Peterson: Something most important when the preparation of the documents begins please inform me!
    They are now online!

If you have questions please feel free to ask me

eirohl: ok thank you Ms Emily, I'll contact the paladinmedico and will give you a feedback on our conversation. Thank you
    Emily Peterson: Please don't forget about the deadline because if you don't do your documents on time your application will be discontinued!!

Emily Peterson: thank you

It was really a copy paste job and some sort of revisions sa part ng compensation. Sayang, I was hoping for a real job in Europe pa naman. It's not really my luck.

• Cr
    Cristine Oct 28, 2008

I guess this service offered by the Paldin Medi Co. is SCAM... I tried to work on them but since i want proof of legality upon their service offered, I asked them to give me any contact details of my employer but they keep on sending me the procedure of application.

• Il
    ilyn Oct 29, 2008

Its a good thing that I searched for the company's profile. If its existing or not, what it's nature and location. But I came across to this site. I'm kind of convinced that an email from jobineurope, a chatting with emily peterson and someone from padinco. is a scam.

• Gr
    grace Oct 31, 2008

hello guys yes, paldin medi co and jobineurope is one..they are a scammer..dont believe them...send to other filipino guys that hunt a job in jib in europe.BEWARE FOR THEM THEY ARE FAKE I SEND THEM MONEY THRU WESTRN UNION AFTER THEY RECEIVE THE MONEY THEY DONT SEND ME EMAIL ANY MORE.

• Lu
    Luie Nov 07, 2008

Fraud Fraudulent, Fraudsters..Might be a maximum of three bulgarians and theirs pinged systems to work with a webpage called raboteu.net, job-ineurope and paldin<[protected]@gmail.com)...

keep away and beware my frnds

chelay Nov 07, 2008

GUYS you can check this conversation, everything is all up to you...
    me: i have read to some forum that this a big time scam, what can you say about it?
    moshnostkontrol: I'm not surprised. People complaint about everything, even Nokia, Microsoft, power suppliers, airlines, etc. Especially when a person could not find a job even in his/her own country and has nothing to but sit in front of the computer and complaint about this and that

moshnostkontrol: some of the forums are started by competitors of JobinEurope.net and all the opinions are published by one and the same person
    me: if there are competitors destroying your reputation then why there's no person in forum telling that you are not scam. they keep on posting that after you receive the money you don't email them anymore.
    moshnostkontrol: actually, there are a lot of positive estimates there
    moshnostkontrol: that's rediculous
    moshnostkontrol: we are online monday to friday
    me: yeah i noticed that
    moshnostkontrol: each and everyone could discuss their issues with us if they have any
    moshnostkontrol: so, do you think they are reasonable?
    me: you maybe online everyday but aren't you ignoring someone who follow up their application to you?is it possible? you cannot blame people there's a lot of scam almost everywhere, people just want to make sure now before dealing into something
    moshnostkontrol: I understand your concern
    moshnostkontrol: we're not ignoring anyone
    moshnostkontrol: Our company was created in 1995 and since then we have been actively working. Since in this case, it is obviously necessary to convince you in our conscientiousness, we can ensure you that should there be a slightest stigma on our reputation, we should have stopped working long ago and also the authorities should have taken the necessary measures against us. Instead, we go on working successfully.
    me: but what can you say about people whom you have helped to fix their documents there and currently working in uk already, why dont they give assurance to people that this is for real:D
    moshnostkontrol: we have no feedback
    moshnostkontrol: we deal with documents preparation only and after we prepare their cocuments our relations are completed
    moshnostkontrol: no one risks his/her reputation for some 30 eur
    me: but if you collect 30 euros to a lot of people that's still a lot money ryt?
    moshnostkontrol: 30 eur cost nothing here
    moshnostkontrol: We guarantee that your documents will be prepared with excellent quality, observing the current European standards.

moshnostkontrol: all the documents will be ready in only one work day after we clear your payment

...many dreamed to work in UK and I'm one of them but before we dive to that let us always be aware, check and confirm first to someone reliable. Perhaps the most safe is apply in licensed recruiters in our country...you can check it in poea website. god bless us all

• Za
    Zandro Dumlao Nov 13, 2008

Hey!!! Thanks guys i found you! i was about to send payments for paldi medi co. but my curiosity brought me to this site!! Kill those muggle scammers!! sinasamantala nila yung kagustuhan nating maka pag trabaho sa abroad!...

• He
    helena Nov 17, 2008

guys! we have the same situation regarding this ridiculous scam! i've been trying to call them up through messenger or skype but they always hang up the phone! weird isnt? at first they said chatting is not accepted. they are not consistent with what they are saying and think a millions times guys before doing any moves! goodluck and god bless!

Alejo Almella Jr. Nov 22, 2008

Thank you guys now I know thru your coments that this Paldin Medi is a scam, I want to ask what website or Government Agency can tell that Paldin Medi is illegal or fraud?

• Ks
    ks Nov 29, 2008

Dear all I was just about sending money to moshnostkontrol but decided to check on them. good that I did since they seem to be scammers. thank you all. 32euros is not much anyway but from lots of people it is a fortune. I think this is a subtle way of deceiving people unaware since not much money is involved it is guaranteed that lots of people will fall for it, in the end this fake company will make billions from unsuspecting people.

• Rb
    rbdescartin Dec 28, 2009

----- Forwarded Message ----
    From: "[protected]@W0RKABR0AD.com" <[protected]@W0RKABR0AD.com>
    To: (I just removed my email)
    Sent: Mon, December 28, 2009 3:22:29 PM
    Subject: RE: Your European Placement Team

Dear Colyn,

Thank you for your letter.

We are pleased to inform you that after several conversations with different employers, the hard work of our highly experienced consultants have been benefited! We achieved an approval based on the details you have submitted to us throughout your initial application process.

We managed to provide an employer for you that is currently awaiting your official documents!!!

We have a very good vacancy for you offering attractive salary and wonderful work conditions. This vacancy is offered to you only. You can review it in details here:

Vacancy Summary: Computer Operator - Duties will include: Operating multiple Windows systems of varying manufacture, ensuring they are available to the customer. Monitor the file transfer of information to other systems and sites. Ensure the correct transfer of magnetic media to other live systems. Investigation of system/processing failures and, in liaison with support staff, undertakes remedial or recovery action as necessary. Perform various systems and data security backups, ensuring that the systems are available for users during agreed working hours. The production, printing and dispatch of printed output, in accordance with laid down procedures and dispatch details, ensuring the quality of the output is maintained.

Employer: Innovative Global Company

Job Location: Ireland

Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time

Work contract: Valid for 1 year with an option of renewal for 3 then 5 years.

Working hours: 40 per week

/Your addition working hours outside your normal working hours will attract extra fees/

Salary: 16 Euro / Hour (2560 euro per 1 month)

Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible

Lodging: First class accommodation will be provided in proximity to the work place /family accommodation is also available/and paid for by the employer

Medical Expenses: Employer provides you with comprehensive health care for the term of the contract -medical/dental and retirement insurance

Other benefits: Annual vacations, plane ticket and visa fees covered by the employer, pension schemes

These are all the required documents that YOU NEED to prepare now:

1. CV European format

2. Work permit filled with your personal details in the relevant sections of the form. The employer will fill in the other spaces.

3. Motivation letter

4. Personal registration number from the foreign work force office

About the documents preparation you have to start with obtaining the personal registration number !!!

Please, note: The employer WILL NOT ACCEPT your application package if it does not contain all the above 4 mentioned items!!!

The ultimate deadline for preparation of the required documents is closing on 30th of December.

It means your application set needs to be entirely prepared within this time. We would like to underline that observation of deadlines is extremely important and you need to observe them by all means. Early preparation of these requirements is strongly encouraged, since once deadline is missed we cancel the application altogether and our policy is not to work again on applications with missed deadlines.

We would like to inform you that our procedure is completely legal and it involves work permit application and work visa application.

As you can read, the work permit form is one of the listed items that the employer requests in order to potentially further process it. This should give you 100% assurance that procedure is legal and adheres to the valid legislation for hiring of a foreign worker.

The registration number at the state work force office would help the employer in the process - as you would already figure in the lists, a certain employer will be able to just go in the work force service, point your number and state that he/she would like to hire exactly you. This makes the procedure very simple and completely legal, because officially only the work force service itself is the institution able to realize your job application. This will also help the employer to present proofs to the authorities why he/she prefers to hire a foreign employee.

Previous applicants from your country have prepared their application requirements through a specialized company. This company can prepare your full set of documents in 1 work day - CV European format, Work Permit form, Motivation letter and Personal Registration Number against the lowest possible charge (which is the only expense you will cover in the entire application process)

E-mail: [protected]@yahoo.com

We encourage you to contact them and immediately coordinate the preparation of your application package with them!!!

In case you decide to withdraw your application, please, let us know in a timely manner, prior the expiration of the job offer deadline. It will allow us to give the job opportunity to another applicant who will take it. We hope you understand that we are expected to place employees to all vacancies that come to us. We simply have no right to delay the process.

We would gladly explain the entire procedure. It consists of the following steps:

2/ The employer receives your documents and processes them towards work permit

3/ After the work permit is issued, then the employer sends you the work permit directly along with your work contract and other work visa supporting documents

5/ You depart for Europe and start your new job

You are presently at step 1 – preparation of application documents!!!

If you encounter any difficulties, please, contact us via Live chat : http://webmaster144.co.cc/connectst.html

or

You may also reach us at yahoo-messenger: workeu1

Best Regards,

Richard Scott Middlesbrook

Senior Recruitment Executive

BEWARE OF THE ABOVE EMAIL.
    I AM ABOUT TO PAY FOR 32 EUROS TO PALDIN MED COMPANY TO PROCESS MY PAPERS BUT I REALLY THANK GOD THAT HE INTERVENE. WHEN I AM SEARCHING ABOUT FRAUD AND I HAVE SEEN THIS SITE AND LITTLE BET UPSET BECAUSE I HAD SEEN THE ADDRESS OF [protected]@W0RKABR0AD.COM. AGAIN I CHECK MY EMAIL AND I TRIED TO PUT THEIR ADDRESS IN MY SEARCH BOX IN MY YAHOO MAIL AND I WAS AMAZE THAT THERE'S NO RESULTS FOUND. I TRIED IT AGAIN AND AGAIN BUT STILL NO RESULTS. THEN I NOTICED THAT IN WORKABROAD, THE LETTER "O" WAS REPLACE WITH ZERO "0". WORKABROAD.COM IS A TRUSTED SITE BUT W0RKABR0AD.COM IS A SCAM.

I HOPE THIS WILL HELP. GOD BLESS YOU ALL WHILE LOOKING FOR A JOB ABROAD.

• Ku
    kulayot Feb 10, 2010

i myself been a victim to this fraud, i gave the money they need and its too late to found out that is was a scam..well this will serve as a lesson who plan to wokr abraod.be careful

e: hi sir/mam.this is ... would like to ask for assistance for my application
    e: kitchen helper in ireleand
    Paladin med Int' Co: Hello
    Paladin med Int' Co: May I have your e-mail address please? I will send you detailed description of the services which our company offers.
    e: Ms emily endorsed me
    Paladin med Int' Co: I just forwarded a message describing our services via mail. Please, read it and get back to me if you have any questions.
    e: ok sir/mam
    Paladin med Int' Co: please, check your e-mail
    e: yes Sir/mam
    Paladin med Int' Co: ok
    e: sir is the form downloadble
    e: the message you sent did not yet appear on my email
    Paladin med Int' Co: I see
    Paladin med Int' Co: refresh the page and check the spam folder
    e: ok sir
    e: i can find on the email about the assistance of the registration number and other documents?
    Paladin med Int' Co: have you received it please
    e: havent sir?
    Paladin med Int' Co: log out and log in again
    Paladin med Int' Co: it has been sent
    e: ok sir/mam
    Paladin med Int' Co: have you got it now /
    e: yes sir
    Paladin med Int' Co: ok
    Paladin med Int' Co: do you want to read it or you want me to explain the procedure here in the chat ?
    e: il read if first and explain for me further
    Paladin med Int' Co: ok
    e: i ve read it already how is it?
    e: if il pay for it
    Paladin med Int' Co: are you interested in the service ?
    e: you process all the documents needed
    Paladin med Int' Co: yes
    Paladin med Int' Co: that's correct
    Paladin med Int' Co: 20. If you assign the task to us we'll take care of the following:
    1. CV EU standard
    2. work permit application form
    4. your personal registration number in the foreign work force office

e: how will i give the information about me
    Paladin med Int' Co: We will cooperate with your recruiter. We will request from them all details we need in order to prepare your documents and register you in the work force office. Only in case they do not have your profile, we will contact you and will ask you to send your resume.
    e: but the comapny give me at leat two days to accomplish evrything
    Paladin med Int' Co: yes, we are able to prepare the documents within a work day
    Paladin med Int' Co: it means that if you pay the fee today you will receive the documents tomorrow
    e: what if i send the money tomorrow
    Paladin med Int' Co: if you pay the fee tomorrow you will receive the documents on the very next day
    e: sao that will be on 11
    e: and the dealine is on 12
    Paladin med Int' Co: yes, that will be finr
    e: if i eceieved the dpocuments where will i send it back
    e: if i receieved the dpocuments where will i send it back
    Paladin med Int' Co: as soon as the documents are ready we wil lsend the documents to you and to your job agents
    Paladin med Int' Co: After you get the ready-made documents you need to send them to the employer who should submit them to the Home office to apply for a work permit for you.
    e: ok
    Paladin med Int' Co: how do you wish to send the fee
    e: maybe western union
    e: il be online tomorrow
    Paladin med Int' Co: ok
    Paladin med Int' Co: If you pay through Western Union or Money Gram direct the payment as follows: to the name of Siyka Lineva, Plovdiv - 4000, Bulgaria, Europe
    Paladin med Int' Co: After you complete the payment send us the Money Transfer Control Number, the name of the person who paid the amount and the date you have paid on in order for us to clear your payment and start working on your application.
    e: where will il send it
    doctranslator1: After you complete the payment send us the Money Transfer Control Number, the name of the person who paid the amount and the date you have paid on in order for us to clear your payment and start working on your application.
    e: ok sir
    e: what if il pay it in peso should i change the money into euro
    Paladin med Int' Co: no, madam
    Paladin med Int' Co: if you pay through western union you can pay in peso and the fee will be converted
    Paladin med Int' Co is typing...
    Paladin med Int' Co: the fee in your currency is about 2100
    e: oh i see
    e: the total money il be paying will be 2100 pesos
    Paladin med Int' Co: yes, about that sum
    Paladin med Int' Co: you have to ask the WU officials aboyt the exxact rate
    e: ok sir
    e: il just send it tom.tnx for ur time sir il check my email time to time
    Paladin med Int' Co: ok, madam
    Paladin med Int' Co is typing...
    Paladin med Int' Co: you are welcome

a

You are presently contacting Paladin med Int' Co.

Thank you for expressing interest in our services. The service applicable in your case is described in details at the following link

As a brief introduction we may say that we are a multinational company, based in Europe .

In your particular case, we are ready to prepare immediately (in only one work day) the following applicable items, observing the European requirements and standards, valid for Ireland :

4. Your European abroad team <[protected]@W0RKABR0AD.com>

If you are interested to use our service, please, e-mail us or chat online with our friendly customer support at YAHOO messenger: doctranslator1 or through phone : [protected].

Registration in the Work Force Office and Documents Preparation

Our company is a popular administrative service provider in Europe. We provide a wide range of administrative, legal, technical, certification, translation, work force registration and documents preparation services for non European Union citizens willing to obtain right to work and reside in Europe as well as for European Union citizens willing to work in another EU country.

You are now in contact with our branch office in the country of Bulgaria, town of Plovdiv. Our branch office functions there since 1995. The number of our business registration in the country is [protected].

Bulgaria is a European Union member country – documents prepared there are valid for the entire European Union. We maintain this branch office because it allows us to keep our costs as low as possible and therefore our service prices are the lowest on the market of such services. At the same time - your documents will be prepared with the highest quality and adherence to the European Union standards.

We would like to add that our company has good reputation and is known as a correct and reliable partner. We serve applicants of reputable and well-known jobsites and job placement agencies.

We are officially authorized to handle personal information. This guarantees you that if you use our services all your personal information will be fully confidential and protected by the Law.

Some of our most popular services are related to preparation of application forms, documents for self-employed work permissions (that also gives right to work under regular work contract), documents for permanent residence, residence card; family reunion and other administrative services – for all European Union countries.

We complete services for obtaining of national insurance number, registrations in the state work force office, opening of bank accounts, registrations in the revenue service and etc. Some of these services are even free – for current or former customers using our other services.

We are fully able to prepare your documents and provide your personal registration number . We guarantee that the entire service will be completed with excellent quality, observing the current European Union standards.

The price of the complete application package is 29 pounds (32 Euro), which includes preparation and formatting of a motivation letter, graphic styling of a European format CV and filling in of an AF (application form) for obtaining of work permission. In case you use our company, we will register you in the foreign state work force office as a bonus.
    Once you engage our services, we are ready to contact your job abroad agency and request yours and your employer's details and fill all this information in the corresponding sections of the documents.

If you find our terms of work satisfactory, you would need to pay our service fee of 29 pounds (32 Euro). We accept online credit card payment, bank transfer and western union payment.

Find our payment options as follows:

1/ Bank transfer at our bank account – ask any bank in your country to transfer the amount to:

sort code: 523044
    account Nr.: [protected]
    IBAN: GB94NWBK52304438700824

National Westminster Bank Plc
    Durham Branch
    12 Market Place,
    Durham, DH1 3NG
    United Kingdom

In case you pay through bank transfer, kindly keep the payment receipt and email us a scanned copy.

2/ Online credit card payment - click on the button below (amount is 29 GBP - it converts to 32EUR) . Upon completion of the payment you will instantly receive email with payment confirmation from Google Checkout.

3/ Western Union /Money Gram is also accepted/ - use the following details for a recipient of the transfer:

Name: Siyka Lineva

Address:
    Town: Plovdiv
    Country: Bulgaria
    Continent: Europe.

After you make the payment email us payment information as the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN), sender’s name /your name or name of the person paying on your behalf/ and country from where the payment has been sent.

Payment recommendations: If you have a credit card we advise you to pay through it, because we receive the payment instantly and because this does not involve other expenses.

If you do not have a credit card we advise you to use Western Union - their fees are significantly lower than the bank transfer fee.

If you do not have access to any of the above payment options you still can make a bank transfer, and we will be pleased to work on your documents.

Regardless of what payment method you use, your documents will be 100% prepared and emailed to you and to your job abroad agency in within 1 work day from clearance of your payment. Quality of the documents is fully guaranteed.

If you are interested in our services or have additional questions, do not hesitate to contact us through email, live chat at YAHOO messenger: doctranslator1

* * *

Once you arrive in Europe, you may need documents such as official forms for your permanent residency registration at the local police station, documents for registration in the revenue service and for social security number (a work card). You will also have to open a bank account to which the employer will transfer your payment each week.

If you use our documents preparation service we are ready to do all other necessary registrations and opening of a personal bank account at no additional cost for you. The only cost you cover are the 29 GBP (32 EUR), i.e. you will not pay any additional fees. We also can provide help with the work visa documents. The authorities often require additional papers which are also included in those 29 GBP (32 EUR).

We hope the above information would be useful to you in your application process. We are certainly here to help you!

Faithfully Yours:
    European Translation Agency

When using the services of European Translation Agency, you should read and agreed with the Terms and Conditions for administrative, legal, translation or other services.

• Ku
    kulayot Feb 10, 2010

Even European abroad team<[protected]@WORKABR0AD.com> had made ME fooled. this is the conversation i had with mrs emily..beware of this people ..they are fraud..i am a victim recently and had made the payment sent to them..i don't want you guys to experience their foolishness..so be careful..THEY HAVE CONNIVANCE WITH PALADIN MED ITL' CO..SO PLS BE AWARE AND BE CAREFUL..

We have good news for you0

Looking for a job is difficult enough. Deciding on a job offer when it comes is often even more challenging.

We have already provided an employer for you that is waiting for you to file your official documents. We have just received a copy of this wonderful job offer from the employer.

If you are interested to proceed your application further, please let us know. We will immediately provide you the job details for your reference.

Please, contact us via Live chat : http://webmaster144.co.cc/connectst.html

or

You may also get in touch with our online representative Mrs. Emily at yahoo-messenger: workeu1

We hope to hear from you soon

workeu1: hello
    workeu1: May i have your e-mail, so that i can check your case?
    workeu1: We have an employer for you that is PRESENTLY expecting your application package in order to apply for a work permit for you.

workeu1: We have a wonderful vacancy for you. Do you want to review it?
    e: yes mam
    e: i would like review the application and the position offered for me
    e: how will i prepare the processing of my papers
    workeu1: Vacancy Summary: Kitchen Helper -
    Employer: Five-star-hotel
    Job Location: Dublin, Ireland
    Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time
    Work contract: Valid for 1 year with an option of renewal for 3 then 5 years.
    Working hours: 40 per week
    Salary: 14 Euro / Hour
    workeu1: Do you like it?
    e: yes mam i am galad for the offer but how will i process my applicatiopn
    e: i am very much willig to accept the offer.
    e: i would like to know the process since im from the philippines
    e: how much money will i spend for processing the papae: how about the fare the visa and evertyhing
    workeu1: i will explain to you everything now
    workeu1: The entire procedure consists of the following steps:

You are presently at step 1 - Preparation of application documents

workeu1: do you understand the procedure?
    e: yes mame: what documents do i need to prepare specifically
    workeu1: These are all the required documents that YOU NEED to prepare now:
    1. CV European format
    2. Work permit Form filled with your personal details
    3. Motivation letter
    4. Personal registration number from the foreign work force office /it is mandatory/

You also have a deadline for the preparation of the documents. Do you know when it is?

e: when will be the deadline?
    e: where will i get the cv euroean format, work permit form and the personal registration number
    workeu1: Your application package needs to be entirely prepared till 12th of February.
    workeu1: All our applicants from your country used one company, which can register you at the state work force office and prepare the other documents in just 1 day. Do you want me to refer you to the same company as well?
    e: yes mam, but is there no extensions for the submission of the papers
    workeu1: The deadline is fixed by the employer and observing it is extremely important. Employer expects entirely prepared application set on time!
    Early preparation of these requirements is strongly encouraged, since once the deadline is missed, we cancel the application altogether and our policy is not to work again on applications with missed deadlines.

e: ok mam il try to meet the deadline
    e: how wil i get the form
    workeu1: The contacts of the specialized documents preparation agency are:
    E-mail: [protected]@yahoo.com

workeu1: Did you get the contact details of this company?
    e: yes mam
    workeu1: We advise you to contact this company and ask them for assistance with the registration number and the other documents as well.

e: il email the comapny for the forms?
    workeu1: You may also contact them on their yahoo-messenger. It will be a lot faster
    workeu1: they should be online now
    workeu1: and keep me informed, so that we can coordintae your application best
    e: ok mam il chat with them about the documents
    workeu1: yes, sure
    workeu1: do you want me to inform you about the expenses?
    e: yes mam
    workeu1: The ONLY expenses you will have to cover in this process will be for documents preparation and they are as low as possible.
    All other expenses like visa fees and plane ticket are covered by the employer. The employer also provides accommodation for you and medical insurance.
    You do not have financial duties to our company as we do not charge placement fees from our applicants!!!

e: what will i say to company
    workeu1: that you have an employer in Ireland
    workeu1: and that you need help with the reg. number and the other required document
    e: thank you mam
    workeu1 has signed back in. (2/9/2010 4:28 PM)

Last message received on 2/9/2010 at 4:23 PM
    e: mam i would like to ask il im going to ask for the name of the company
    workeu1: the name of which company?
    e: the palce where il be working with
    e: i had already ask for the assistance: but is it possible to accomplish it bfore 12
    e: il pay for the assistance the assistance and by 11 i get the documents and send to the employer
    e: on that very day
    workeu1: We will provide employer's contacts and details after we verify that the application package meets the standards and contains all required items!!! The employer's name and address will be written in your official documents, which you would potentially have to send personally to the employer's company.
    e: ok i see il jst ask any ques from you regarding the applicaytions thank you mam.il check my email time to time
    workeu1: if you will use the services of the documents preparation agency, why don' t you arrange their services as soon as possible, so that you can have your application set prepared on time?
    e: il be working on my application tom because i dont ahve any time today because its too late for office hours
    e: thank you mam il let you know as soon as possible for the application

• Em
    emem Feb 15, 2010

We have wonderful news for you: we have achieved an “OK” regarding the acceptance of your application!

In other words, we are extremely happy that you have successfully passed through this very important initial stage.

What follows from now on is:

- an immediate task to prepare, together with you, a perfect set of documents, needed presently by the employer. This will also be necessary considering the employer’s potential actions regarding the submission of your application in the relevant state services for work permission issue. Preparation and provision of all work permission issue-related documents, expected from the worker, saves time and hopefully will facilitate the decision making process.

Let us remind you that due to the high state fee, paid for joining of a foreign worker, some employers give up filing even at the very last moment, although they have initially confirmed their intention to submit the documents. We hope that your case will not develop like that. So - we have the task to prepare together with you a perfect application set, containing all necessary items. Your documents should be accurately prepared, featuring all required information. The work permission acquisition forms should be filled in the sections, relevant to you (the worker).

4/ personal registration number

The CV and the work permit form that are due to be submitted to the employer are located at the following link: http://www.eurosalary.com/letter/result.html

It is commonly accepted to also enclose a letter of motivation (it is a standard procedure - all that makes a part of the applicant’s file kept by the 'Human Recources' Department once the applicant starts working).

According to the preliminary requirements, the letter of motivation should contain the number of your registration in the state work force office - it should be written in bold font.

We would like to remind you that the state work force office registration is a preliminary requirement, which is mandatory for all our users. This is a free procedure, which is accomplished by you personally or through companies, specialising in provision of such services (here bellow in this letter, we will enclose contacts of a few companies, regularly used by our users). We believe that one potential registration in the state work force office will facilitate the particular employer. After a given application is listed in the database of the state work force office, it becomes OFFICIALLY PRESENT on the labour market, it becomes legitimate. It results in a situation where the state work force office itself is the institution which offers the particular worker to the employer. This exact information is FILLED IN the relevant official documents and sections (the different administrative offices handle it differently). At some locations, according to the current situation on the labour market, the employer could even benefit from this - a discount or even waiver of the entire fee for the work permission issue for a foreign worker. This will save considerable expenses to the employer. Considering this, the registration is an obligatory condition (after all, the procedure is easy and can be completed within one-two days).

1. Mandatory registration in the state work force office
    We enclose a few companies, which have been used by our users many times and which provide this registration for free. Some of these companies offer combined services, such as preparation of documents, services for work visa issue, registrations in different state offices, etc.
    We suggest that you send an email to some of them (or to all of the listed companies), for example, a message with the following text:

Subject: Registration in the state work force office. Application to work in Ireland.

Text: Dear Sirs,
    Your company was recommended to me as a provider of services for registration at the state work force office, in the category 'Foreign workers'. Could you please send me further information or proper documents (forms) which I should fill in, as I wish to obtain such registration through you. I already have an employer in your country with whom I intend to submit my documents for work (application).

[protected]@workpermit.com

We hope that this way you will be able to register at the state work force office successfully in the next few days. If you encounter any difficulties, please, inform us immediatelly via e-mail to

[protected]@bestjobs4you.net In this case, put a subject "DIFFICULTY" to your e-mail. You may also contact us online at Yahoo-Messenger: workoneuk

2. After you receive your state work force office registation NUMBER, please, proceed to fill in and format the documents, which should be submitted with the employer. We would like to remind you that you could download the documents from the already mentioned link. Please enclose a letter of motivation, containing the state work force office registration number written in bold font.

A summary of the steps so far:

- Your work transfer procedure is at a very important stage. Your application should be prepared and officially submitted to your employer as soon as possible, observing the specified deadline. Your application should contain accurately filled in documents and forms

- The preparation of your application is mainly your responsibility. If you encounter difficulties in the preparation process we can render methodical support or practical piece of advice. Do not hesitate to write us to [protected]@bestjobs4you.net Put a subject 'DIFFICULTY' to your letter. You may also contact us online at Yahoo-Messenger: workoneuk

- The first step to be accomplished is to acquire a number of your official registration in the state work force office. You could obtain it on your own or using one of the quoted companies, which complete such registrations for free. For this purpose you should send them same or simular to the suggested text.

- After you obtain your personal registration number in the state work force office, accurately fill in the documents, which will make your official application package complete. Also, enclose the motivation letter, in which, apart from its motivational part, you need to fill in bold font your personal registration number in the state work force office.

- Send us the prepared documents - they would be reviewed by specialists before their submission with the employer. The documents should be sent to [protected]@bestjobs4you.net, as an attachment. Please, put 'Documents' as a subject to the e-mail. We will enclose the address of the employer and we will send you back the documents. Paper copy of the documents needs to be sent to the employer

- please, print them on high-quality paper and send them to the employer via post or courier.

* * *

We would like to remind you that the plane tickets are usually paid by the employer. He could do this absolutely free with no further obligations or, for example, deduct the amount on small instalments from your initial salaries. As our organisation has the opportunity to welcome you in Ireland, our representative will meet you at the airport upon your potential arrival.

We wish you to reach this stage successfully!
    Of course, it is important that we make together all little preliminary steps, necessary and expected from us to be completed.

Vacancy: Customer care assistant
    Mon, February 15, 2010 2:02:24 AMFrom: Euro Salary Team <[protected]@bestjobs4you.net>View Contact

Dear,

Thank you for your message!

We are pleased to once again confirm that you already have an employer interested to accept your prepared application requirements and potentially process them towards work permit and contract.

We would like once again to confirm your job offer details:

Job Title: Customer care assistant

Contract: Permanent /Length: 2 year with opportunity for extension for 3 years/
    Salary/Base: 2500 Euro per month/ 40 hours a week
    Rest days: 2 /might not always be Saturday and Sunday/
    Overtime payment: 20 Euros/Hour

Accommodation: free (separate bedroom and bath, furnished, utilized)

Holiday Allowance: 20 days (paid)
    Bonuses: medical/dental endurance; food provided during working hours; plane ticket and visa fees paid by the employer.

Required items to prepare in this regard are:

CV European format
    Work permission application form
    Motivation letter
    Personal registration number from the foreign work force office.

The registration number at the state work force service would help the employer in the process - as you would already figure in the lists, a certain employer will be able to just go in the work force service, point your number and state that he/she would like to hire exactly you. This makes the procedure very simple and completely legal, because officially only the work force service itself is the institution able to realize your job application. This will also help the employer to present proofs to the authorities why he/she prefers to hire a foreign employee.

We also hope that after the above explanation, you will realize the importance of this registration

Regarding the registration number from the work force office and the other 3 requirements, we recommend that you use the services of European Translation - they can register you in the work force office and moreover prepare the other requirements in only 1 work day. We just checked today an application package of another applicant who used this particular specialized service of the European Translation Agency. The European Translation Agency prepared all for him / CV European format, Work permit, motivation letter with registration number/ with an excellent quality according to the European employment application standards.

Email: [protected]@yahoo.com

YAHOO-messenger: doctranslator

Let us also inform you of your deadlines for the preparation and submission of your requirements. The deadline is 17th February!

You stay excellent chances to get this job in case you prepare and submit all requirements under points 1, 2, 3, 4 within the deadline and this chance is reduced to 0% in case you do not prepare and submit

We would like to underline that observation of deadlines is extremely important and you need to observe them by all means! Early preparation of these requirements is strongly encouraged, since once deadline is missed we cancel the application altogether and our policy is not to work again on applications with missed deadlines.

1/ preparation of application documents and sending them to your employer in Europe this is the only expense you may incur in the whole process. Deadline for finalizing this step is 17th February!

2/ the employer receives your documents and processes them towards work permit and work contract - work permit fees are to be covered by the employer

3/ after work permit issue the work permit is sent to you directly along with your work contract and other work visa support documents

4/ you arrive in Ireland where a representative of the employer and your job abroad team meet you at the airport. You will be given orientation meeting and taken to your accommodation in your case family accommodation is provided and covered by your potential employer.

5/ you start your new job in Ireland

You are at step 1/ at present, work visa comes at step 3/ /we get a lot of questions from applicants when they will get their work visa - it is when the application develops till step 3/ /

We would like to also clarify that your family can legally join you at the time of your departure for Ireland or later at their convenience.

We definitely hope that you will proceed with the further recommended steps in your application and that we will see you soon at the airport arrival terminal.

You may reply this letter or contact our Recruitment Consultants online at their yahoo messenger ID workoneuk or via live chat by clicking this link:

We ensure you that that they provide high quality service you deserve.

Please, inform us as soon as you get reply from the company in order to coordinate the application best.

Best Regards,

Richard Scott Middlesbrook

Senior Recruitment Executive

========BEWARET ON THIS ABOVE EMAIL======== good thing i searched it im about to send money tomorrow... Thanks God iv read this forum.

• Be
    bednbreakfast Feb 23, 2010

Paladin is a scam!

• Be
    bednbreakfast Feb 23, 2010

Yes they are scammers! see how I was able to find out that they are scammers. They sent me the visa form and cv form that i need to fill up.however, the visa form was encrypted so i informed them right away.In a matter of split seconds, they responded to my email but what they sent was a "job offer". See? how foolish they are! One more thing is they don't even have any legal contacts on their emails.

• Je
    jeshuaaa Feb 24, 2010

i'd like to ask if anyone, has been successfully work in European countries using this recruiting agency and having Paldin Med Int' services?

• Ta
    Tazmanianne Feb 24, 2010

Good Day everyone..

I am from the Philippines...I am almost a became a Victim of Paladin Medi Co. They are sending me the same message that they sent to you too. It's a scripted Job offer...They will not stop not until you will reject their offer. Thanks to my friend from Uk he was the one who tole me that They are scammers!!! This is the letter that they sent to me today Feb. 24, 2010...Goodluck to them! I hope they will be put in jail to stop others to become their victim!!!

Dear Applicant,

We hope that you have started the preparation of the required documents since your application has been very successful so far. The employer picked you after reviewing application of a few other people. The deadline is mandatory to be observed and failure to fit the deadline frames reduces the chances for success of your application to almost zero.

The work permit form is one of the listed items that the employer requests in order to potentially further process it. This should give you 100% assurance that procedure is legal and adheres to the valid legislation for hiring of a foreign worker.

We strongly recommend you to use specialized translation company for the preparation of your application set. Almost all applicants from your country have used the services of European Translation Agency because they were unable to prepare the requirements with the needed quality. The people who trusted the professional team of European Translation Agency received their documents in just 1 working day. This observes even the shortest deadline. Moreover, the documents were prepared with excellent quality according to all updated European employment application standards. This would facilitate the employer while filing the documents for work permit. Here are their contacts once again:

yahoo messenger doctranslator1

The services of European Translation Agency have been checked and rechecked. We assure you that they are completely legal company. We are in no way interested to refer you to somebody who will not prepare your documents. We also want everything to go smoothly because you have no financial duties to us but we will get our profit from employer once you start work. This is exactly why we also want you to get this job.

As intermediaries, we advise you to follow all of our recommendations since it guides you to the successful end of this application.

We would like to receive confirmation from your end that you fully understand this stage of your application. We truly hope that you will proceed with the further steps that need to be taken since they will lead to a successful end.

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

You may also contact our Recruitment Consultants online at their yahoo messenger ID worktwouk or via live chat: http://webmaster144.co.cc/connectp.html They are on-line Monday to Friday from 6:30 am till 15:00pm (London Time).

• Pi
    Pilipino Ako Feb 25, 2010

Totoong SCAM lang ito.huwag kayo magpaloko mga kababayan kong pilipino.Marami na akong pinagdaanang iterview actual man o online.ang totoong employer hindi magdadalawang isip na sabihan mismo ang applicant nila na magtanung about sa employers profile, about work that they offer to you, about adress/location of employer.samantalang sa PALDIN MED kahit isa sa mga ito ang itanong mo hindi ka man lang mabigyan ng sagot kundi sasabihin pa sayo tiwala ang kailangan nila, pwwde ba yon???kya mga guys magisip kayo ng mabuti dahil ako muntik na rin ako mabiktima ng SCAM na ito.

Alexa_Philippines Feb 25, 2010

I've asked Paladin Med to send me an Official Receipt and they said, it is standard practice in their company to make give an Invoice for any transactions they have. I have received my 'Invoice' and they don't even have an address on it? It says P.O. Box now THAT is really alarming to me. I was reading up last night after reading all these complaints about Vacancies Abroad ([protected]@placementabroad.com) and Translation Services ([protected]@gmail.com) on internet frauds and I found out there that most scammers will not have an address and just use a P.O. Box 1010 4000 Plovdiv Bulgaria. Aha!!! Which brings me to the obvious question, if things go wrong I cannot chase after this group because I have a box to look forward to and not an actual office. Very sneaky! I have attached the invoice they sent me.

There is no website for either (until today that I was referred to alienbooks.net) The other more troubling thing is, no one has posted a successful application story. I also have several chat exchanges with both Vacancies Abroad and Translation Services and both of them never answer pointed questions. I wanted to know what they thought about all these complaints on these forums about them and they acted like they did not know they were being discussed so extensively. Vacancies Abroad even got upset (in my opinion) although the person I was chatting with said he wasn't that I had posted my own comments there. Yet, he was still willing to answer my questions and talk to me which I found very very suspicious. I was thinking in the back of my head, you really want me to send that 16 Euros for the Courier Service don't you?

Yes, I have already sent my 32 Euros before I went with my gut and did more research and to my dismay ran into a lot of Filipinos who are as doubtful as me. Some part of me is curious to send the 16 Euros and see what happens next. I would like to prove once and for all that these people are scammers or I am wrong in what I am thinking at the moment. Logical side of me says, why spend more money just to find out?

This is what I know so far -- I have received the same letters written in the same words or variations of the letters posted here sent by a Nicholas Waterman from Vacancies Abroad. I have received my documents after paying my 32 Euros (however not satisfied with the output that was given to me -- my original argument with them was can I just pay you for getting me this Registration Number since I can fill out all the other documents myself, they seem pretty straight forward. The answer was to acquire the other services and the registration number actually comes for free. Convenient. Certainly sounds like being backed up to a wall) BUT I DID IT ANYWAY. So here I am now - deciding if I should send the 16 euros for the courier service. I can also wait for the 42-46 days to find out what happens to my work permit.

The sad thing about this all is we ALL just want to find a job and these people seem to be taking advantage of that desire and using it against us. I think I will decide tomorrow to further to cause myself financial damage by finding out what happens after I send the 16 Euros and what happens afyer 46 days. That is a long time to wait. If I do get a job then I will definitely share it here so that everyone else can stop worrying. If this is a SCAM then in 46 days I will be posting again and letting everyone know that it is.

andie rose Feb 26, 2010

thanks sa site na to.
    I am about to give 2, 500 pesos for the application just today. Syempre curiosity and also 2, 500 ay masyado ng mabigat para sa karaniwang pilipino, at dahil sa dami ng scam thanks GOD na i look first sa PALDI MEDI CO site. And this is what I found. COMPLAINS!
    Nag alangan ako nung pinapaadd sakin ng [protected]@bestjob ang paldi medi for assistance at di q pa na aadd bigla ng bumulaga sakin ung paldi meco sa YM ko. I asked PALDI MECO how is it possible na maayos nila ang application ko ng di pa nila alam kung sino employer ko and I havent told them about the recruiter na sinasabi nilang kokontakin n lng nila if nagka problema sa application KO.
    Here are some of our conversations:
    Buti na lang i pasted it habang nag uusap kami sa YM. GOD is really Good!
    Milena Apostolova, Plovdiv - 4000, Bulgaria, Europe
    Vacancy: Housekeeper
    Employer: a well-established Five-star hotel chain, Ireland
    Payment: 2200Euros monthly
    Bonuses: free accommodation (separate room in the hotel)
    Paid vacations, medical/dental and retirement insurance
    Plane ticket and visa fees covered
    Planning a movie night? Use Yahoo! Search.
    Type in a new release to get the trailer, reviews and showtimes. Just what you need. Just one search. Find it with Yahoo! Search
    R: Good evening. i just received email regarding my application. You have stated that there is a employer interested in my profile. What do I have to prepare?
    s: Please hold on, teh lines are overloaded now.
    R: ok thanks
    s: Plaese excuse me, several other applicants were waiting for me.
    s: We have managed to achieve favorable results for your application. You already have an employer expecting your application requirements. Let me inform you of your job offer details and deadlines:
    R: ok.
    s: Vacancy: Housekeeper
    E: a well-established Five-star hotel chain, Ireland
    P: 2200Euros monthly
    B: free accommodation (separate room in the hotel)
    Paid vacations, medical/dental and retirement insurance
    Plane ticket and visa fees covered
    s: These are your job offer details. I hope you find it good?
    R: Thanks alot
    s: Now you should prepare the documents which employer requires.
    This is the list of requirements:
    1/ CV
    2/ work permit application form filled with your details
    4/ personal registration number in the work force office
    s: The deadline for the preparation of the required documents is March 2nd. It is fixed by the employer. This means that by that date your documents should be prepared with excellent quality.
    s: Let me know if you understand?
    R: Thank you so much
    R: yes I understand
    s: About the documents preparation you have to start from obtaining the personal registration number. It is obligatory. We cannot process your job application further without this number. Do you know how to obtain it?
    R: I also received the CV form and work permit application. Im working on it
    R: how can i get personal registration number??
    s: applicants from your country have used this company and they prepared all requirements for them - including the personal registration number in the state work force office - with an excellent quality according the European employment application standards. I am going to suggest them as an option.
    s: Their contacts are:
    e-mail: [protected]@yahoo.com
    yahoo messenger: doctranslator1
    s: Did you receive the contacts?
    R: Ok thank you so much. Ill ask for their assistance.Thanks for the help.
    : Yes I did

s: I advise you to contact them immediately as your deadline is short.
    s: I advise you to contact them immediately as your deadline is short.
    s: It would be faster if you contact their on line representative at yahoo messenger: doctranslator1
    s: Just send them a chat message saying "I need registration at the state work force office. Can you help me?"
    s: OK?
    Last message received on 2/26 at 8:05 PM
    R: Thank you so much. Yes I will do that.
    Since parepareho tau ng experince about this PALDI MeDi I think this is really a scam.
    For those who really wants to go abroad, maging curios and observant.
    Thanks guys.

jowan Mar 03, 2010

wow!!i just researched the said company..and yet no service found. and i found this site where you can saw the advices of all the people who wanted to work abroad specially in europe.
    ive been there processing the papers, sleeping so late just to accomplished the documents attached to my e-mail. i've come to this realization why do they asked me to pay them 32 euros with the assurance to work their...katulad ng sinabi nyo its a scam. wow... though ndi pko ng babayad ng 32 euros... sa mga nabasa ko..parang wag na lang..
    there's a lot of agency here in our country... dun nlng tyo. dun nlng sa approved ng poea!!! para walang sisihan. goodluck guys!!! and thanks!!!

• Jn
    jnb Mar 03, 2010

hello my friends, I also experience the same way like yours, sad to say i believe on them in the first place. They already took my money, until I get curious about the services and I starting to search for the answers of my question until I found all your experiences here guys...they are all really scamers..the paladin med int...Employment Abroad Team <[protected]@bestjobs-london.com>...they are in tha same. Here are their strategies...

Employment Abroad Team <[protected]@bestjobs-london.com>...

Hello!

With this current message, we are inviting you to attend an online interview. The interview would probably resolve your job application for Western Europe.

You may view the full content of this message at the following link:

Yours faithfully:
    Technical Department

Interview
    ...
    Fri, 26 February, 2010 8:39:51 PM
    Employment Abroad Team <[protected]@bestjobs-london.com>
    Hello,

We would like to inform you that due to the busy schedule of the HR representatives your interview has been postponed at present. At this stage you should answer a few questions and e-mail us the answers. It would equal to an interview. Just click ‘REPLY’ to this letter and write your answers right after every question.

Here are the questions:

1. Full Name:
    2. Gender:
    3. Age:
    4. Nationality:

5.What job do you consider to suit you best? (Desired employment)What type of job are you holding at the moment? Name of present / last employer?

6.What are the advantages of your present job, things you like about it?

7.What would your co-workers say about you?

8.Do you apply the skills and knowledge learnt at school in your work?

9.What do you find more useful in your present work – your education or your practical experience from previous jobs or traineeships?

10. Do you remain in good relationship with your previous employer / company where you no longer work /?

11.What was the reason for you to quit your previous job?

12.Have you ever been asked to leave a position?

13.What are your expectations from this possible relocation to Europe ?

14.What is the thing that can disappoint you while working for a certain employer?

15.What is the thing that might make you happy at your work place?

16.Are you a team player?

17.Do you adapt easily to new environment, job?

18.Are you able to work under pressure?

19.Are you willing to attend trainings, learn new skills and develop as a professional?

20.Why should we hire you?

21.Are you willing to work overtime?

22.When will you be ready to start working?

We believe you have better chances answering the test since you have time to think on it. We would like to receive your CV as well. Our team would be expecting the required information tomorrow.

We would be happy to proceed working on your application.

Technical department

Your results so far are favorable
    Fri, 26 February, 2010 10:58:57 PM
    Employment Abroad Team <[protected]@bestjobs-london.com

We are pleased to inform you that your results so far are favorable and you move to upper stage in your job application – work permit documents preparation stage. This link contains detailed explanations and downloadable version of the documents you need to prepare, click it, read it carefully and contact us:

You may reply this letter or contact our Recruitment Consultants online at their yahoo messenger ID worktwouk

or via Live chat here: http://webmaster144.co.cc/connectp.html

Your European Placement Team
    Sat, 27 February, 2010 7:33:08 AM
    "[protected]@bestjobs-london.com" <[protected]@bestjobs-london.com>

Hello,

We gladly inform you that there is a new message for you in your personal webpage. You can read it on the following link:

Yours sincerely

[protected]@workpermit.com

[protected]@bestjobs-London.com In this case, put a subject "DIFFICULTY" to your e-mail. You may also contact us online at Yahoo-Messenger: worktwouk

A summary of the steps so far:

- The preparation of your application is mainly your responsibility. If you encounter difficulties in the preparation process we can render methodical support or practical piece of advice. Do not hesitate to write us to [protected]@bestjobs-London.com Put a subject 'DIFFICULTY' to your letter. You may also contact us online at Yahoo-Messenger: worktwouk

- Send us the prepared documents - they would be reviewed by specialists before their submission with the employer. The documents should be sent to [protected]@bestjobs-London.com, as an attachment. Please, put 'Documents' as a subject to the e-mail. We will enclose the address of the employer and we will send you back the documents. Paper copy of the documents needs to be sent to the employer

Sat, 27 February, 2010 7:03:10 PM
    "Paladin med Int' Co" <[protected]@yahoo.com>

Sat, 27 February, 2010 7:03:10 PM
    "Paladin med Int' Co" <[protected]@yahoo.com

4. Your personal registration number from the foreign work force office

If you are interested to use our service, please, e-mail us or chat online with our friendly customer support at YAHOO messenger: doctranslator1 You can also call us at: + [protected]. As soon as you contact us, and with your kind permission, we will get in touch with your job placement agency in order to request the details, necessary for the preparation of your requirements.

Your European Placement Team
    Tue, 2 March, 2010 8:11:19 AM
    "[protected]@bestjobs-london.com" <[protected]@bestjobs-london.com

Hello!

We would like to express our hope that your official application package preparation is at its final stage.

Let us remind you that you already have been given particular job offer details and particular limited deadline for the application set preparation.

We have already referred you to use a professional documents preparation agency that can prepare your application set in 1 day. We would like to receive your feedback if you have established contact with this agency and if you plan to use their 1 day application set preparation service.

Meanwhile, we checked with the employer and luckily the job position is still vacant. We would like to remind you that the employer expects you to submit your application package. We believe that your timing is fine and if your documents are completed in the next couple of days, there is a real chance to fit in the deadline.

In case you experience difficulties, feel welcome to contact us online at our YAHOO-messenger: worktwouk Our office hours are Monday to Friday from 06.30 am to 03.00 pm GMT (London time)

Re: inquiry
    Tue, 2 March, 2010 2:31:43 PM
    "Paladin med Int' Co" <[protected]@yahoo.com

Hello,

Thank you for your message. Please, contact your recruiter to make sure that they have all the necessary info about you or they need some extra details. In order to speed up the process, as soon as we clear your payment we shall require your profile from your recruiter with your kind permission and will start working on your documents immediately. The entire package will be ready a day after we clear your payment.

Best regards,

Paladin med Int' Co

end of emails I recieve...nothing follows...

• Br
    bratinella_elle Mar 04, 2010

same experience... grrr... nakakapikon ang panloloko nila... ginagamit nila ang weakness ng mga pinoy na eager makapagwork abroad. pagtyagaan nyo n lng basahin to para di na kayo mapabilang sa mga naloloko nila...

Hello,

Let us inform about a notification we published in your

personal web page. The notification can also be read here:

Yours sincerely: Placement Abroad Department

*********************

Hello,

We would like to notify you about a new message we uploaded

in your personal web page. You might access it from the

Placement Abroad Department

******************

Re: INTERVIEW
    From: Vacancies Abroad Group <[protected]@placementabroad.com>View

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your email. We would like to inform that your

interview is postponed at present, and we believe that if you

fill in your details well and answer to the test, then you

have better chances. Please follow our guidance and email us

the required information upon receiving it we will be happy

to proceed working on your application.

The link to the test is the following:

yours sincerely,

****************

Hello!

Kindly confirm your interest in the services we provide. If

we do not receive your confirmation within three days your

application will drop from our transfer list.

In case you want to resign your job application in the

European Union, we consider this is our last mail addressed

to you.

We wish you all the best and good luck in your future

endeavours.

Sincerely yours,

Job Abroad Agent

P.S.You can read our previous message to you at the following

link:

*******************

Full ViewRe: TEST - your present application result
    From: Vacancies Abroad Group <[protected]@placementabroad.com>View

We are pleased to inform you that your results so far are

favorable, and we managed to provide an employer interested

in your application. You already have an employer.

The employer requires that you prepare and submit certain

process to follow.

**********************

We are pleased to inform you that your results so far are

favorable, and we managed to provide an employer interested

in your application. You already have an employer.

The employer requires that you prepare and submit certain

Re: Registration in the state work force office. Application

to work in Ireland
    From: Translation Services <[protected]@gmail.com>

Dear ****,

Thank you for your email.

You are presently contacting European Translation Agency. We

are a multinational company dealing with state work force

office registrations and preparation of documents.

We acknowledge your request to get personal registration

number in the state work force office.

You might be interested to read detailed description of our

company and of the service applicable in your particular

case. This information is to be accessed through the

As we judge from your email you need a personal registration

number and the other applicable documents that are normally

provided in one entire service package.

We are ready to prepare immediately (in only one work day)

the following applicable documents, observing the European

requirements and standards:

1. Your personal registration number from the foreign work

force office
    4. CV European standard

We hope that you will find our service comprehensive and

useful, it will certainly help you pass in only 1 day through

the confusing process of documents preparation. Feel welcome

to contact us through email or at our direct chat line at

YAHOO-messenger: INFOTRANSL

We also would need to add one clarification, that once you

engage our services, we would establish contact with your job

placement agency and we will request your details from them

as we need them for the preparation of your application set

containing the above-listed documents.

Translation Service

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 11:31 AM, **************

Your company was recommended to me as a provider of services

for registration at the state work force office, in the

category 'Foreign workers'. Could you please send me further

information or proper documents (forms) which I should fill

in, as I wish to obtain such registration through you. I

already have an employer in your country, with whom I intend

to submit my documents for work (application).

***************

********************************

Re: Registration in the state work force office. Application

to work in Ireland
    From: "[protected]@s14rl7uk-usa.org"

<[protected]@s14rl7uk-usa.org>

Hello,

Thank you for your letter, in which you demand cooperation

for your registration in the State Work Force Office.

Indeed, our company provides services of the kind, even

without any extra fees, but this is usually available for

clients who have already used one of our major services.

Please understand that this is our internal firm policy and

up to this moment no exceptions have been made.

Specifically about your case, we would like to offer you one

of our services at a considerably low price (35 euros), which

ensures the preparation, design and stylization of your

package of documents, which you should submit to the

employer. This way you acquire perfect documents, prepared

according to the current standards for the country, in which

you commence employment. For this service, without demanding

any extra fees, we ensure the registration in the State Work

Force Office.

We would like to inform you that our services are used by

tens of people every day, who are to depart to work abroad.

We have a reputation of an accurate and effective company and

we always give everything it takes in order to achieve

optimal quality of the prepared documents.

In case you decide to use our services, please, accomplish

consequetively the following steps:

1. Transfer the amount of 35euros, necessary as fee. You

may pay here:

ww2002%40gmail%2ecom&item_name=Design%20%26%20job%20applicati

on%20documents%20preparation&item_number=di35tp&amount=35%2e0

0&no_shipping=0&no_note=1&weight=1&weight_unit=kgs¤cy_code=EU

R&lc=DE&bn=PP%2dBuyNowBF&charset=UTF%2d8

If you prefer to pay in USD, please, click here:

ww2002%40gmail%2ecom&item_name=Design%20%26%20job%20applicati

on%20documents%20preparation&item_number=di35tp&amount=55%2e0

0&no_shipping=0&no_note=1&weight=1&weight_unit=kgs¤cy_code=US

D&lc=US&bn=PP%2dBuyNowBF&charset=UTF%2d8

2. Send a letter to our e-mail address

([protected]@yahoo.co.uk), in which you should point out

the date, on which you have paid for our service.
    3. In the frames of the very same day, we send you a

confirmative e-mail. Also, in this e-mail we clarify the data

that is required in order to file and stylize your documents.
    4. File in detail all required data and send it back to

us. Right after it is received, we commence to prepare your

documents. We register you in the State Work Force Office;

the number from your registration is inserted in the

documents.
    5. In the frames of two or, at the very least, three days

after you send us your data, you should have the prepared

documents, which you should be able to submit with the

employer in order to commence employment. We assure you that

the documents are of perfect quality of preparation.

Thank you for addressing WorkPermit911!

Steven Crawly
    Operations Manager
    WorkPermit911

*****************************
    Full Viewregarding your personal registration number
    From: Nicholas Waterman <[protected]@placementabroad.com>View

We would like to notify you that Translation Service

/email: [protected]@gmail.com / contacted us today and

informed us that they have sent you messages expressing their

readiness to register you in the work force office and assist

you with the documents preparation.

It is a common email problem that some messages land in the

BULK mail folder instead in the Inbox folder. Since these

agencies informed us that they have emailed you, we would

like to ask you to check also in your BULK mail folders for

any sort of notification from them. It will only help and

speed your application.

Please do not hesitate to contact us in case you have

****************************

From: "[protected]@placementabroad.com" <[protected]@placementabroad.com>

Hello!

We would like to express our hope that your official

application package preparation is at its final stage.

Let us remind you that you already have been given particular

job offer details and particular limited deadline for the

application set preparation.

We have already referred you to use a professional documents

preparation agency that can prepare your application set in 1

day. We would like to receive your feedback if you have

established contact with this agency and if you plan to use

their 1 day application set preparation service.

Meanwhile, we checked with the employer and luckily the job

position is still vacant. We would like to remind you that

the employer expects you to submit your application package.

We believe that your timing is fine and if your documents are

completed in the next couple of days, there is a real chance

to fit in the deadline.

In case you experience difficulties, feel welcome to contact

us online at our YAHOO-messenger: EUdirect1 Our office hours

are Monday to Friday from 06.30 am to 03.00 pm GMT (London

time)

***********************************

Dear Applicant,

Upon recent review of your case we established that you have

not yet prepared the application set requirement, however

your employer still expects it.
    We need to clarify that the employer selected you and got

interested to accept your application set after reviewing

many applications of applicants from your country. You were

selected amongst all to proceed ahead, prepare the

requirements and send them to the employer for potential work

permit processing. We would like to get clear statement from

your end as to what we shall tell to your employer, because

your application is very successful so far.

However, let us point out that the employer insists on

receiving the exact set of requirements containing CV

European format, work permit form, motivation letter and

personal registration number. The employer also insists that

your application set it prepared by a European company as to

avoid problems in the state offices

We would like to make several points in that regard:

1/ if you do not prepare this application set your

application will stop right at this point

2/ we would like to receive feedback from you clearly stating

your intentions towards this application in other words if

you plan to proceed with this application or not?

Please do not hesitate to contact us in case you have

*******************************

Full ViewUrgent – about your job application- contact us

Dear Applicant,

We would like to invite you to contact us urgently regarding

the status of your job abroad application. You might be

interested in details like your job offer details,

deadlines, requirements and guidance how to pass each stage

the quickest.

Our user support is at the following YAHOO messenger:

EUdirect1

We are online now, contact immediately! Start a chat with us

without waiting for an authorization.

Contact us urgently to get information on the further steps

you need to follow to complete this procedure successfully.

We are expecting you, Vacancies Abroad Group

****************************

From: Vacancies Abroad Group <[protected]@placementabroad.com>

Dear *****,

Thank you for your message.

We would like to start by giving you 100% assurance that the

procedure is fully legal and the purpose of our work and

procedure is to bring you to Europe as a legal worker, in

other words if you complete successfully all steps, the

expected result should be for you to obtain work permit, work

contract and work visa.

We believe we have sent you list of requirements earlier and

we hope you noticed that the work permit form and the state

work force registration number are 2 of the listed items that

the employer requests in order to do potential further work

permit processing for you. This should give you complete

assurance that procedure is legal and follows the valid

legislation for hiring of a foreign worker.

Our broad experience in placing applicants from your country

indicates that one of the key factors for the success of an

application is a well-prepared application set meeting the

European standards and most of all prepared and submitted

within the given deadlines.

Most of the successful applicants from your country trusted

the professional service of Translation Service. We have

reviewed application sets prepared by them.

We can assure you that this company can prepare your full

application set (CV European form, work permit form,

motivation letter and personal registration number) in just 1

day against the lowest possible charge – only 2100 philippine

pesos /this will be the one and only expense you will cover

in the entire application process/.

This secures you an application set meeting the standards and

prepared within the given deadlines - which, as we mentioned

above, is one of the key success factors.

We strongly recommend that you engage the paid services of

the Translation Service. This will be the one and only

expense you will cover in the entire application process and

the fact that you will cover a minimal amount in this

procedure should not stop you from pursuing this job

application further as your chances for success are estimated

as excellent at present.

The contacts of the Translation Service are:

email: [protected]@gmail.com

YAHOO-messenger: INFOTRANSL

We would like to assure you that the Translation Service are

a completely legal company able to prepare your documents in

only 1 day as the employer expects them to be. We are only

interested to refer you to a company that will prepare all

documents for you so that your documents are fully prepared

and filed with the employer, since that is the only way this

application can proceed and be potentially successful as a

result.

DEADLINE CLOSING is 27th February

You stay excellent chances to get the job in case you prepare

and submit all within the timeframe and this chance is

reduced to 0% in case you do not prepare and submit

Let us conclude: Procedure consists of the following stages:

- You need to prepare the required application set

containing CV European format, work permit form, motivation

letter and personal registration number / This is recommended

to be delegated to Translation Service who can prepare all

these items in 1 day./

- The requirements need to be sent to the employer for work

permit processing and filing. Work permit filing is POSSIBLE

to happen only when the employer receives the complete

application set from you

- You need to get the issued valid work permit and contract

at your postal address

- AFTER you receive the work permit and contract you will

need to go to the Irish embassy to obtain your work visa.

Work visa issue is POSSIBLE to happen only when you have

completed all upper steps – preparation of an application

set, sending it to the employer, receipt of valid work permit

and contract. There is NO other possible and LEGAL way to

obtain work visa.

- LEGAL and VALID work visa is obtained ONLY THROUGH the

embassy. It is not sent via post or else.

We definitely hope that you will proceed with the further

recommended steps in your application and that we will see

you soon at the airport arrival terminal.

Please do not hesitate to contact us in case you have further

Yours sincerely, Vacancies Abroad Group

*************************

infotransl: Please, contact the recruiter in regard with the

personal information which we need from you. You may inform

them that you have paid our fee and need to update your

profile.
    infotransl: they are online now
    Last message received on 2/26 at 7:24 PM
    *****: how about the details for working permit and cv?
    *****: how can i give the details ?
    infotransl: We are in touch with your recruiter regarding

your case. We will request from them all details we need in

order to prepare your documents and register you in the work

force office
    infotransl: as soon as we clear your payment we shall require

your profile from your recruiter with your kind permission

and will start working on your documents immediately

eudirect1: We have your details and we will forward them to

your requirements preparation agency for your documents

preparation. Please contact me as soon as you receive your

documents from them

*****: ok thanks

Full ViewRe: Prepared documents (see the 3 attachments)
    From: Vacancies Abroad Group <[protected]@placementabroad.com>

Dear *****,

Thank you for your email.

The next stage of your job application is to print the

application package on quality paper and send it to the

employer. You may use:

1. registered post from your country

2. the low cost local EU courier, suggested by Translation

Service

The mailing address is on the upper left corner of your

motivation letter prepared by Translation Service. We

confirm it again:

Pfizer Global Financial Shared Services (Europe),

The Watermarque Building,

Ringsend Road,

Dublin 4,

Republic of Ireland

We keep in touch with the employer and we will contact you

right away, after they receive your official documents and

take a decision regarding your case.

Vacancies Abroad team

*********************

*****: hi
    infotransl: hello
    *****: got your email
    infotransl: how are you today
    *****: it says there that i need to pay another 16.50 EUR
    *****: :(
    infotransl: no, it's optional
    infotransl: mo one forces you to do that
    *****: after that payment.. how much will be the next

payment?
    infotransl: If you are not interested in our courier service

you may print out the documents and post them to the employer

yourself. We only offer the service because it is cheap, fast

and convenient. The choice is yours
    *****: ahh :( thanks.. i thought i dont have choice :d
    infotransl: you're welcome
    infotransl: Now you need to stay in touch with your recruiter

since they are in touch with your employer and will update

you regularly. Good luck!

*****: ahh ok what will be the difference if i'll ask your

sevice than send it directly to the employer?
    infotransl: We will arrange the courier on the same date

after we clear the payment. And documents will be delivered

on the same or early morning on the following day. This will

really speed the application.
    *****: ahh ok, after sending the the requirements to the

employer, what would be the next move?
    infotransl: the employer should submit them to the Department

of Enterprise Trade and Employment to apply for a work permit

for you.

infotransl: The work permit procedure takes about 40-50 work

days. Meanwhile you need to stay in touch with the recruiter

*****************
    *****: good day, this is *****.. is it okay to ask question

re: requirements?
    eudirect1: yes of course
    eudirect1: go ahead
    *****: what should be the content of motivation letter? is

there any format?
    *****: for clarification re: work permit: i already

downloaded the form, after I fill up the said form? where

will i send it? send it back by hardcopy or softcopy?
    *****: sorry for the queries :(
    eudirect1: Please type me your email address here in the chat

and I will check your case immediately

*****: *****@yahoo.com

days work week, 2 days off
    Employer offers:
    - Accommodation in proximity to the work place /family

accommodation also available/
    - Annual vacations covered, full medical/dental and

retirement insurance covered
    - Plane ticket and visa fees covered by the employer

eudirect1: These are your job offer details. I hope you find

them ok?

*****: the other link given there, requires me to send CV,

work permit, motivation letter and personal registration

number
    *****: do i still need to follow the steps given from link?
    *****: or what will be my next move now :( pls help :(
    eudirect1: yes you need to prepare the following documents:

eudirect1: the deadline for their preparation is 27th

February
    eudirect1: let me know if you understand what you need to

prepare and the deadline
    *****: how can i provide the first one.. personal

registration number in the work force office
    eudirect1: Our instruction message provides 4 emails of

agencies that can complete such registration. Have you seen

this list ?

*****: yes
    *****: i send the sample letter to those email add?
    eudirect1: yes correct
    eudirect1: have you done that?
    *****: do i still need to edit it i'll just send it that way?
    *****: for (forms) ... do i need to define what form
    *****: ( application)
    *****: or copy it as shown?
    eudirect1: what do you mean

category 'Foreign workers'. Could you please send me further

information or proper documents (forms) which I should fill

in, as I wish to obtain such registration through you. I

already have an employer in your country, with whom I intend

to submit my documents for work (application).

*****

*****: i'll send that letter as is?
    *****: or still need to define the word enclosed w/

parenthesis
    eudirect1: you can use this text as it is
    *****: okay thanks
    eudirect1: you need to send a request to all agencies we have

listed and to select to obtain the personal registration

number from the agency that can provide it the quickest for

you, due to your limited deadline for this step

*****: done sending :)
    *****: thanks a lot :)
    eudirect1: keep an eye on your email for replies from these

agencies
    *****: translation service already replied
    *****: business registration # is given ...
    eudirect1: that is of their company i expect
    *****: do i need the number only?
    *****: or my request is not yet granted? unless i'll pay ?
    eudirect1: their service is against minimal payment
    *****: it says in the latter part of the letter... i need pay

for 32EUR?
    eudirect1: normally they would charge minimal amount for the

personal registration number but at the same time they are

the quickest to assist in that case
    *****: what will i do next?
    *****: i need to pay first?
    eudirect1: yes you would need to pay
    eudirect1: and expect the fully prepared documents and

personal registration number from them
    *****: does other 3 agencies needed for payments also?
    eudirect1: some of them
    *****: ok i'll make it tom.
    *****: how much is 32EURO in peso?
    *****: :)
    eudirect1: it is 2100 philippine pesos
    *****: ok, then after that payment.. what would i expect to

receive from them?
    *****: i mean they'll give me the registration #?
    eudirect1: the fully prepared documents as follows:
    eudirect1: 1/ personal registration number in the work force

office
    2/ work permit form filled with your details
    4/ CV European format

*****: ahh so i dont need to prepare those?
    *****: those requirements will be given after the payment?
    *****: the work permit i'll send will not be the final one...

?
    *****: is my understanding is correct?
    eudirect1: No other expenses are foreseen to be paid by you

in relation to this application

*****: thanks for the time, i'll advise you tomorrow after i

made the payment :)
    eudirect1: keep me informed

*****************
    ***** (3/2/2010 6:07:07 PM): how about the picture? if i'll

choose ur service?
    infotransl (3/2/2010 6:07:27 PM): as picture is optional
    ***** (3/2/2010 6:07:30 PM): or its not needed anymore?
    infotransl (3/2/2010 6:07:36 PM): still, if you insist you

may e-mail us one to attach it
    ***** (3/2/2010 6:11:15 PM): after sending the files, how

much cost is waiting?

***** (3/2/2010 6:03:08 PM): hi
    ***** (3/2/2010 6:03:13 PM): got my offline msg?
    eudirect1 (3/2/2010 6:04:03 PM): no
    eudirect1 (3/2/2010 6:04:05 PM): i did not
    eudirect1 (3/2/2010 6:04:08 PM): repeat it please
    ***** (3/2/2010 6:05:38 PM): i was asking if what would be

the next step after sending my docs to the employer?
    ***** (3/2/2010 6:06:08 PM): and which would be better ill

send my docs directly or i'll ask the service of translation?
    eudirect1 (3/2/2010 6:08:01 PM): Hold on please
    ***** (3/2/2010 6:08:33 PM): ok thanks
    eudirect1 (3/2/2010 6:08:37 PM): The next step is to send

paper copy of the application set to to the address stated on

your cover letter - in its upper left corner.
    eudirect1 (3/2/2010 6:08:44 PM): Sending options are: 1/

Registered post only - from your country or 2/ the low cost

courier service suggested by the agency that prepared your

documents - recommended sending method
    ***** (3/2/2010 6:09:50 PM): ahh ok i might choose to go w/

the translation services ill advise both of you once i

transferred money

*****: i havnt heard anything from u and even from

***** (3/4/2010 3:22:51 PM): may i know the status of my

application pls i havnt heard anything from u and even from

translation
    ***** (3/4/2010 3:23:03 PM): anything wrong?
    eudirect1 (3/4/2010 3:24:42 PM): Hold on please

many things just to be active with this application
    eudirect1 (3/4/2010 3:29:30 PM): contact me in 1 hour
    eudirect1 (3/4/2010 3:29:36 PM): i will check and let you

know
    ***** (3/4/2010 3:32:03 PM): ok pls, thanks.
    ***** (3/4/2010 4:38:54 PM): any update?
    eudirect1 (3/4/2010 4:40:05 PM): hold on a bit
    eudirect1 (3/4/2010 4:45:22 PM): your documents are delivered

to the employer earlier today
    eudirect1 (3/4/2010 4:45:29 PM): from here on we will follow

up the application and we will give you regular updates. The

entire procedure takes about 42-46 work days, updates are

given regularly during this period.
    ***** (3/4/2010 4:46:39 PM): ok thanks for the update... i'll

*****: i havnt heard anything from u and even from

***** (3/4/2010 3:22:51 PM): may i know the status of my

application pls i havnt heard anything from u and even from

translation
    ***** (3/4/2010 3:23:03 PM): anything wrong?
    eudirect1 (3/4/2010 3:24:42 PM): Hold on please

many things just to be active with this application
    eudirect1 (3/4/2010 3:29:30 PM): contact me in 1 hour
    eudirect1 (3/4/2010 3:29:36 PM): i will check and let you

know
    ***** (3/4/2010 3:32:03 PM): ok pls, thanks.
    ***** (3/4/2010 4:38:54 PM): any update?
    eudirect1 (3/4/2010 4:40:05 PM): hold on a bit
    eudirect1 (3/4/2010 4:45:22 PM): your documents are delivered

to the employer earlier today
    eudirect1 (3/4/2010 4:45:29 PM): from here on we will follow

up the application and we will give you regular updates. The

entire procedure takes about 42-46 work days, updates are

given regularly during this period.
    ***** (3/4/2010 4:46:39 PM): ok thanks for the update... i'll

wait for your updates.
    eudirect1 (3/4/2010 4:48:20 PM): You are welcome! Have a nice

day ahead

******************

Alexa_Philippines Mar 04, 2010

Has anyone ever done the online interview with them? I confirmed the online interview with them and they also told me the same thing that the HR person needs to cancel or has to cancel or that is not pushing through. The point is it did not push through not because I could not do the online interview but because they conveniently said that they couldn't and in the meantime I should answer the questionnaire they sent. I am thinking that they never intend to do any of these online interviews in the first place because they do not have an office for one, they cannot or a not willing to show their faces, and they logically can't do the interviews because they are scammers! They have nothing to ask us, they have nothing to show us, they have nothing to give us. I did not push through with sending my 16.50 Euros anymore for the courier service and guess what? They have not bugged me to follow-up, not like they used to do before I sent them the 32 Euros. It is quite obvious from that alone that since they have gotten some money from me already along with the hundreds of others who pay them everyday, they do not need to ask me for more. Other things that I have done were to search the company they gave me as Employer and conveniently like them, this company does not have a website and I saw one of the posters on here or another complaints board give a site where we can check if the company is registered in Ireland or not and mine was a company that did not even exist! So put all those things together and what do you have? Nothing for me and all convenience for them -- I can't locate my company, I can't locate Translation Services since their address is a P.O Box, I can't check the website of Vacancies Abroad because they say it is under construction. I think if I tell them that I want my friend to come over and check them out, cause I have a friend who lives in London, I wonder what they will say then? They do not have an office right now as well as the building is being rebuilt? Hmmmmm... I hope everyone from this point on reads and researches first before giving any money. 32 Euros may not be a lot but it is what goes along with giving that money -- hope that you really can leave soon and work abroad.

• Mu
    MUPS Mar 05, 2010

Thank you for your letter.

Let us confirm that we have provided an employer waiting to receive your official documents in order to potentially process them towards work permit and contract.

The entire procedure consists of the following steps:

5/ You depart for Europe and start your new job

You are presently at step 1/ - Preparation of application documents. The receipt of the official documents will follow at step 3 but you cannot proceed on unless the initial application set is completed.

This is the list of all required items: CV European format, Work Permit Form, Motivation letter + Personal Registration Number from the foreign work force office

Previous applicants from your country have prepared their application requirements through European Translation Company. This company successfully prepared their requirements and the applicants were satisfied with the 1-day document preparation service.

E-mail: [protected]@yahoo.com

Best course of action in your case will be to also delegate the preparation of your application set to this company.

Your deadline is closing on March 8 !!!

We would like to underline that observation of deadlines is extremely important and you need to observe them by all means. Once deadline is missed we cancel the application altogether and our policy is not to work again on applications with missed deadlines.

We would like to assure you that we are taking care of your interests. In direct observation of the most recent European legislation and in observation of the laws in your country we would like to inform you that our procedure is completely legal and it involves work permit application and work visa application. We believe we have sent you list of requirements earlier and you can check for yourself that the governmentally issued work permit form is one of the listed items that the employer requests in order to do potential further work permit processing.

Also, in case you decide to withdraw your application let us know. It will allow us to give the job opportunity to another applicant who will take it. We hope you understand that we are expected to place employees to all vacancies that come to us. We simply have no right to delay the process.

Please, keep us informed about the status of preparation of your documents. It is important for the validity of the vacancy!!!

Feel welcome to contact us at our live chat support at YAHOO-messenger: workeu1

Our online support representative will be glad to assist you and provide you answers to all your questions.

To: [protected]@W0RKABR0AD.com
    Subject: Re: Your European Placement Team

Dear Sirs,

Thank you so much for this great opportunity you have assisted me. I am very much willing to pursue this process but due to the wide scams and frauds happening online and the announcement of the RP Embassy to London to be aware about this, I would like to secure a legal document from your end for verification purposes. I do hope you understand my side.

From: "[protected]@W0RKABR0AD.com" <[protected]@W0RKABR0AD.com>
    Subject: Your European Placement Team

Hello!

Meanwhile, we checked with the employer and luckily the job position is still vacant. We would like to remind you that the employer expects you to submit your application package. We believe that your timing is fine and if your documents are completed in the next couple of days, there is a real chance to meet the deadline. If you experience difficulties, you are welcome to contact our online support at YAHOO-messenger: workeu1 Our office hours are Monday to Friday from 06.30 am to 03.00 pm GMT ( London time).

Hello!

Thank you for your e-mail.

Our company is a popular administrative service provider in Europe . We provide a wide range of administrative, legal, technical, certification, translation, work force registration and documents preparation services for non European Union citizens willing to obtain right to work and reside in Europe as well as for European Union citizens willing to work in another EU country.

You are now in contact with our branch office in the country of Bulgaria, town of Plovdiv . Our branch office functions there since 1995. The number of our business registration in the country is [protected].

We would like to clarify that you will receive everything you would pay for. If you wish you can stay online and chat with us during the entire procedure and we will keep you informed about every step we take.

Regards,

The agency team

To: "Paladin med Int' Co" <[protected]@yahoo.com>
    Date: Friday, March 5, 2010, 7:16 AM

Dear Sirs,

Thank you so much for this great opportunity you have assisted me. I am very much willing to pursue this process as soon as possible to meet the deadline set to me by my employer in your country, but due to the wide scams and frauds happening online and the announcement of the RP Embassy to London to be aware about this, I would like to secure a legal document from your end for verification purposes. I do hope you understand my side and you will give me a proof as an assurance that I am in the right hands.

From: "Paladin med Int' Co" <[protected]@yahoo.com>
    Hello!

ello!HellThank you for your e-mail. I see we have e-mailed you detailed information about our service already. Have you reviewed it?

If you assign the task to us we'll take care of the following:

1. CV EU standard

2. work permit application form

4. your personal registration number in the foreign work force office

We will start preparing your application package after an official confirmation of your payment. The fee is 32 euro.

I would like to inform you that online credit card payment involves minimum additional expenses and is the fastest and most secure way to transfer the fee. This is why most of our clients prefer this mode of payment. We will be bale to confirm the payment immediately and start working on your documents.

It will be cheapest to pay for our services by credit card. If you do not have such, it will be best to use WESTERN UNION - their fees are significantly lower than the bank transfer fee.

If you pay through Western Union or Money Gram direct the payment as follows: to the name of Milena Apostolova, Plovdiv - 4000, Bulgaria, Europe

After you complete the payment send us the Money Transfer Control Number, the name of the person who paid the amount and the date you have paid on in order for us to clear your payment and start working on your application. We will need the name of the receiver as well.

In case you want to pay our service fee of 32 euros by credit card, please make the payment at the following link: http://www.express-translation.co.uk/link29.htm There is a blue "buy now" you have to click.

As soon as we clear your payment we shall require your profile from your recruiter with your kind permission and will start working on your documents immediately. The entire package will be ready a day after we clear your payment.

Don’t hesitate to contact us if you need our assistance.

Best regards,

The agency team

To: "Paladin med Int' Co" <[protected]@yahoo.com>
    Date: Thursday, March 4, 2010, 12:26 AM

Dear Sirs,

Thank you so much for the informations and offers.

I have already my documents for submission to my employer in your country for work. I do hope you can provide me such service for a registration at the state work force office. May I request your good office to please send me proper documents or forms which I should fill in. I wish to obtain a registration number through you.

Sent: Wed, March 3, 2010 9:40:13 PM
    Subject: Re: Registration in the state work force office. Application to work in Ireland.

4. Your personal registration number from the foreign work force office

To: [protected]@yahoo.com
    Cc: [protected]@europe.com
    Date: Wednesday, March 3, 2010, 11:52 AM

Yours faithfully,

PLEASE BE CAREFULL ALL JOB SEEKERS..BEWARE OF THIS'' THANKS AND PRAISE GOD HE IS PROTECTING US!! GOD BLESS U ALL...

Alexa_Philippines Mar 05, 2010

Today, I got this email and I literally started laughing. They really make an effort to scare you and make you stop writing on these complaint boards. I searched this agency in this email and could not find it. If it is a legal agency then it should be online or at least listed. I have searched the name of the executive secretary and still nothing came up. I searched the email address on google, kind of how I found these complaint boards and still nothing. You'd think that they'd just send you an email to warn you of such a grave violation? They even got the name wrong...

Dear XXXXXXXXX,

The herewith letter is to serve as last warning note to you to observe the European ethical labour code.

There is a registered complaint dated 24th February that you XXXXXXXXXX, citizen of the Republic of Philippines breach on a systematic basis the European ethical labour code by making offensive public announcements and acting in an offensive manner, impacting reputations of well-known and well-established European agencies.

You may consider this message as the first and last warning note to you. In case we register again any of the above-described actions once again, we would black-list your name in a database accessible to all European employers which would result in further impossibility that you are legally hired or transferred to work in Europe.

Yours sincerely: A. Wolvstein /executive secretary/

European Ethical Labour Commission

---------------------

I encourage you all to check up on this European Ethical Labour Commission if you find one and if you find this A. Wolvstein.

Jackie_Angel Mar 05, 2010

Thanks for all the posts here...My friend and I was about to give money until she found this site...whew! good thing filipinos are still concerned to their "kapwa filipino"
    Thanks really...

• Kn
    knd Mar 07, 2010

Thanks to this message board! I searched for Paladin Med Int Co and I got these complaints in this board and in another message board. http://fraudwatchers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=37738. I applied online through the website www.bestjobsalary.com and I guess they got my email from there. I got a variation of the letter from "Employment Abroad Team" <[protected]@bestjobs-london.com>, saying that my application was successful, and there was an employer in Ireland interested in my services. The first letter stated that they wanted to conduct an interview by webcam. When I gave a date & time of when I was available, I was given a response that the HR people are very busy and cannot attend the interview personally. So instead they sent me this questionnaire which I needed to answer ASAP. These are the questions:

TEST
    Full Name:
    Age:
    Nationality:

1. What type of job are you holding at the moment? Name of present / last employer?

2. What are the advantages of your present job, things you like about it?

3. What are the disadvantages of your present job, things you do not like about it?

4. What is your philosophy / attitude towards work?

5. Do you feel that your present employer estimates your full work potential? Are they pleased with your work performance?

6. What would your co-workers say about you?

7. Do you apply the skills and knowledge learnt at school in your work?

8. What do you find more useful in your present work – your education or your practical experience from previous jobs or traineeships?

9. What have you done to improve or develop your knowledge / professional qualifications in the last year?

11. What was the reason for you to quit your previous job?

12. Have you ever been asked to leave a position?

13. What are your expectations from this possible relocation to Europe?

14. List 3 of your strongest points as a worker?

15. List 3 of your weakest points as a worker?

16. What do you consider to be your greatest achievement so far and why?

17. What is the thing that can disappoint you while working for a certain employer?

18. What is the thing that might make you happy at your work place?

19. Are you a team player?

20. Do you adapt easily to new environment, job?

21. Are you able to work under pressure?

22. Are you willing to attend trainings, learn new skills and develop as a professional?

23. If you had enough money to retire right now, would you?

24. Why should we hire you?

25. Are you willing to work overtime?

26. When will you be ready to start working?

P.S.Please, send the test answers to our email address:

[protected]@bestjobs-London.com
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After I sent the answers to the questions, they responded immediately (within a day or 2) that there was an employer interested in my services, and that I had to prepare my documents CV-european format, work permit form, motivation letter, personal registration number, and that I had to use the services of one of 4 translation companies that they recommended:
    [protected]@workpermit.com

I sent an email to [protected]@yahoo.com and got the same message from Paladin Medi Int Co, asking me to pay 32 euros for their services - either by bank transfer, Western Union or credit card.

As I was leery of sending money online (32 euros is not much, but it's hard-earned cash), I googled Paladin and this complaints forum is what I got, as well as another forum (www.fraudwatchers.org). It's good I checked first before sending the money.

These were the money transfer details:

sort code: 523044

12 Market Place,
    Durham, DH1 3NG
    United Kingdom

++++++++++++++++

My name is Richard Brooks, General Manager of the Technical Department, dealing with Job Applications for work in Europe .

I am writing with reference to your application for working in Ireland which, as a matter of fact, has been rather successful so far. Presently, I have received personal inquiry from your future employer. He would like to positively know whether you shall proceed by preparing all the necessary for your legal hiring documents (as follows: CV, cover letter including your personal registration number from the state work force office and work permission application form) within the set up timeframe or we shall reckon your case closed which will enable us to find another applicant qualified for the vacant position. The employer anticipates from us to provide him the required personnel in a duly time and we have no grounds to stretch the process.

I would sincerely appreciate your prompt reply otherwise this application will be condemned to failure.

Kindly inform the consultants, dealing with your case presently about your final decision.

Kind Regards,

Richard Brooks,

General Recruitment Manager

European Salary Ltd., company registration number 3836793, VAT registration number [protected]

Address: 22 Northumberland Avenue, WC2N 5HX London, UK

+++++++++++++++

As I read the complaints, I noticed that they give a very small window of time - around 5 days or so - for you to process your papers and transfer the money. So they're really urging you to pay immediately or else you will lose the job offer.

I'm curious - did anybody have a real webcam interview, and did anybody hear from them after the 42-46 days "processing time" of the papers?

Another thing that made me think the offer was fishy was that I was supposed to have accommodations in the institution I was supposed to work in. I've never heard of that offer before - it was either live-in work or institution-based, wherein the employee must have lodgings elsewhere. I inquired about this and they said, "The work will be for a nursing home/institution and the employer will provide you a separate accommodation near your job place."

+++++++++

So everyone, beware!!!

• Sc
    scam killer Mar 09, 2010

[protected]@workpermit.com
    [protected]@W0RKABR0AD.COM In this case, put a subject "DIFFICULTY" to your e-mail. You may also contact us online at Yahoo-Messenger: workeu1
    A summary of the steps so far:
    - The preparation of your application is mainly your responsibility. If you encounter difficulties in the preparation process we can render methodical support or practical piece of advice. Do not hesitate to write us to [protected]@W0RKABR0AD.COM Put a subject 'DIFFICULTY' to your letter. You may also contact us online at Yahoo-Messenger: workeu1
    - Send us the prepared documents - they would be reviewed by specialists before their submission with the employer. The documents should be sent to [protected]@W0RKABR0AD.COM, as an attachment. Please, put 'Documents' as a subject to the e-mail. We will enclose the address of the employer and we will send you back the documents. Paper copy of the documents needs to be sent to the employer

• Re
    redyM Mar 10, 2010

Mga kabayan maka receive ako email add ; Paladin med Int' Co, YAHOO-messenger: doctranslator and email: [protected]@yahoo.com InGAT

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices