Paldin Medi Co.Collecting fees

T

I just want to make sure if paldin medi co. is a registered company from europe? Because i have send my application online at jobineurope, i have made contacts with them and they referred me at paldin medi co which will help me process my work permit, application form EU standard, motivation letter etc... according to them. Paldin medi co. is now asking me to pay 26pounds for the said documents. I really loved to work in Europe, but i don't want to risk. I just want to be sure.

• Al
    Aladdin Esmula Feb 20, 2019

What do you think about this???

Comments

• Ha
    harmony35 Aug 10, 2011

@felipemere my case is just like yours and I find all the advices of the recruiter very useful. I am blessed to have been in touch with them because nowadays it is really hard to find a good job abroad.

• Lo
    lorrittamae Aug 10, 2011

scammer?!?!?!?!...and how did they scam you??????????????
    my daughter is working in ireland and all that is their deed so i disagree with you and think that you are wrong. do not publish information that you cannot support with arguements!!! you are making us parents worry without a reason and you should be ashamed for that...

• Bi
    billy_villardo Aug 10, 2011

yeah!!! really...they are scammer!!!

don't entertain them..

• Bi
    billy_villardo Aug 09, 2011

Is this really a scam? because i received also the same emails from that agency... and now they asked me to send 1, 020php just to process my documents.

• Ne
    need info Jul 18, 2011

im hoping [email protected] are not scammers.

• Fe
    felipemere Jun 16, 2011

I got selected by my present employer because of the well prepared application set and the recommendation of [email protected] . My apply was also approved by the Embassy since they issued my work visa. The expense for documents was nothing compared to the money I am making now and I can only be thankful.

• Vo
    voice out Jun 14, 2011

i think they used other account also and its "[email protected]" <[email protected] then they wil say that need to process desired documents inorder to work in Ireland. heres 1 of d emails:

Quality Service <[email protected]> View Contact
    To: my email

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your email.
    We understand that you need permission-to-work set of documents.

We can prepare all of the above-listed documents for you. It will take us just 1 work day.

Here you can access full description of our company and our services:

Our service can be of great help to you in case you need the following documents fast:
    - Your personal application authorization subscription number from the labor department
    - permission-to-work form
    - letter to apply
    - European resume
    We have online service at YAHOO-messenger: prepoint1

If you use our service, we shall communicate with your job offer provider to get the information needed for enrolling you for the worker index as well as for preparing your documents.

Best regards,
    Quality Service Ltd.

in opening the site that they give it was asking money 33Euro for d proceesing of desired documents. And they are given also desired date for closure of d processing application or elese u wil miss d slot job and must send 2days b4 d closure date.
    Given their own "agencies" that commonly they say that comes from clients also..for processing and assisting d document and application of d applicant was already doubtful and cheating. Funny coz they are supposed to say that u hav to contact d Europian Embassiy nearby for the information regarding d application workin n Europe. Sad knowing that the Europian Government didnt make any actions on this matter. Aside from the evidence of names and adresses in sending money to Western Unions, Banks.

magdalenanggaga Apr 28, 2011

Thank you for your message.

We are pleased to once again confirm that you already have an employer interested to accept your prepared application requirements and potentially process them towards work permit and contract. We would like once again to confirm your job offer details:

Job Title: CHAMBERMAID
    Job Status: Full-Time
    Organization: well-established four star hotel
    Location: Ireland
    Contract: Permanent /Length: 2 year with opportunity for extension for 3 years/
    Salary/Net Base: 2, 800.00 Euro/month = 168, 401 pesos/month (8 hours per day, 5 days per week)
    Rest days: 2 per week
    Accommodation: free (room in the hotel, separate bedroom and bath, furnished, utilized)
    Holiday Allowance: 20 days (paid)
    Bonuses: medical/dental insurance; food provided during working hours; plane ticket and visa fees paid by the employer.

Required items to prepare in this regard are:

Personal identification number in the foreign labor office
    Work permission application form
    Motivation letter
    CV European format.

We would like to inform you that our procedure is completely legal and it involves work permit application and work visa application.

As you can read, the work permit form is one of the listed items that the employer requests in order to potentially further process it. This should give you 100% assurance that procedure is legal and adheres to the valid legislation for hiring of a foreign worker.

The personal identification number in the foreign labor office would help the employer in the process - as you would already figure in the lists, a certain employer will be able to just go in the work force service, point your number and state that he/she would like to hire exactly you. This makes the procedure very simple and completely legal, because officially only the work force service itself is the institution able to realize your job application. This will also help the employer to present proofs to the authorities why he/she prefers to hire a foreign employee.

We also hope that after the above explanation, you will realize the importance of this service.

Regarding the personal identification number in the foreign labor office and the other 3 requirements, we recommend that you use the services of European Translation Company - they can help with this procedure at the foreign labor office and moreover prepare the whole application package in only 1 work day. We just checked today an application package of another applicant from your country who used this particular specialized service of the European Translation Company. The European Translation Company prepared all for him / CV European format, Work permit, motivation letter with identification number/with an excellent quality according to the European employment application standards.

Their contacts are:
    E-MAIL: [email protected]
    YAHOO-MESSENGER: SERVICE_REGISTRATION

or

Another applicant of ours has just informed us that he is very pleased with the services of another company. Here we enclose their contacts as well:
    E-mail: [email protected]

Let us also inform you of your deadlines for the preparation and submission of your requirements. THE DEADLINE IS MAY 2ND.

You stay excellent chances to get this job in case you prepare and submit all requirements under points 1, 2, 3, 4 within the deadline and this chance is reduced to 0% in case you do not prepare and submit.

We would like to underline that observation of deadlines is extremely important and you need to observe them by all means. Early preparation of these requirements is strongly encouraged, since once deadline is missed we cancel the application altogether and our policy is not to work again on applications with missed deadlines.

In case you decide to withdraw your application, please, let us know in a timely manner, prior the expiration of the job offer deadline. It will allow us to give the job opportunity to another applicant who will take it. We hope you understand that we are expected to place employees to all vacancies that come to us. We simply have no right to delay the process.

We would gladly explain the entire procedure. It consists of the following steps:

1/ preparation of application documents and sending them to your employer in Europe this is the only expense you may incur in the whole process. DEADLINE FOR FINALIZING THIS STEP IS MAY 2ND.
    2/ the employer receives your documents and processes them towards work permit and work contract - work permit fees are to be covered by the employer
    3/ after work permit issue the work permit is sent to you directly along with your work contract and other work visa support documents
    4/ you arrive in Ireland where a representative of the employer and your Jobs Ontario Team meet you at the airport. You will be given orientation meeting and taken to your accommodation in your case family accommodation is provided and covered by your potential employer.
    5/ you start your new job in Ireland

You are at step 1/ at present, work visa comes at step 3/ /we get a lot of questions from applicants when they will get their work visa - it is when the application develops till step 3/ /

We would like to also clarify that your family can legally join you at the time of your departure for Ireland or later at their convenience.

We definitely hope that you will proceed with the further recommended steps in your application and that we will see you soon at the airport arrival terminal.

You may reply this letter or contact our Recruitment Consultants online at their Yahoo Messenger ID: euroguide1 or through LIVE CHAT.
    Our office hours are Monday to Friday from 06.30 am to 03.00 pm GMT ( London time). You are welcome to contact us.

Yours sincerely,
    Jobs Ontario Team
    ito ang sa akin katatanggap ko lang...nag email ako sa kanila na nalamam ko na scam lang ito..at bakit kailangang magbayad ...at bakit din walang pangalan ang hotel...???nakakapagtaka diba???haist ang tao nga naman...

• Pa
    papa_kunware Apr 23, 2011

Dear Sirs,

Your company was recommended to me as a provider of services for obtaining a personal identification number in the foreign labor office, in the category 'Foreign workers'. Could you please send me further information or proper documents (forms) which I should fill in, as I wish to obtain such a number through you. I already have a potential employer in Ireland, with whom I intend to submit my documents for work (application).
    Thank you for the kind attention in advance!

saidamen dida.

• Ro
    rovilla Apr 09, 2011

hi mga kababayans

I was searching jobs through net. and days later after i searched jobs someone sent an e-mail to me that I had a possible employer in Ireland. i was so happy. they told me to pay them 33 euro for processing my documents which foolishly i did because i was eager to go abroad and because i was so happy i never think the reality that it is a scam. too bad for me. we exchange letters about possible employment and they ask me again to pay through WESTERN UNION and that's the time i was looking for a website that will tell me that it's a scam. i was really a victim of this evil people behind the site. when i found out there's plenty of complaints about them i e-mailed them if they were a scam and they never reply to me again . sounds they were GUILTY right? I've heard plenty of scams on the internet - the victim and the scam er and this time i was the victim. so guys, if you were looking for a job abroad make sure that it's legal - agency coming from the lists of the POEA. never believed on the internet because you certainly lose. it's a lesson for me and for you to learn. hope these will help all of us to be very watchful and not became a victim.

• Ca
    cain Mar 17, 2011

hi everyone...is this scam??????

Dear cain,

Thank you for your message.

Job Title: OFFICE ASSISTANT

Job Status: Full-Time

Organization: quickly developing Trade Company

Location: Ireland

Contract: Permanent /Length: 2 year with opportunity for extension for 3 years/

Salary/Net Base: 2800 Euro/month =158031 pesos/month (8 hours per day, 5 days per week)

Rest days: 2 per week

Accommodation: free (separate bedroom and bath, furnished, utilized)

Holiday Allowance: 20 days (paid)

Required items to prepare in this regard are:

Their contacts are:

YAHOO - messenger: expertassist

or

E-mail: [email protected]

Let us also inform you of your deadlines for the preparation and submission of your requirements. The deadline is MARCH 21st.

1/ preparation of application documents and sending them to your employer in Europe this is the only expense you may incur in the whole process. Deadline for finalizing this step is MARCH 21st.

4/ you arrive in Ireland where a representative of the employer and your The Recruitment Agency meet you at the airport. You will be given orientation meeting and taken to your accommodation in your case family accommodation is provided and covered by your potential employer.

5/ you start your new job in Ireland

You may reply this letter or contact our Recruitment Consultants online at their Yahoo Messenger ID: geteurojob or through LIVE CHAT.

Yours sincerely,

The Recruitment Agency

• Ag
    Agnes Alvarez Mar 13, 2011

wow, kala ko totoo na ito... muntik na ako ahh, , , nangagarap na nga ako, at panay na ang pasasalamat ko sa Dios na magkakatrabaho na ako sa Ireland, , , , , but now I believe that this is a scam, , , I dont need to gamble even a little amount of money para lang sa pangarap na hindi naman magkakatotoo, and now, I should to thank God more dahil hindi niya ako pinabayaang mapahamak or maloko... thanks sa mga Pinoys na naka experience na naloko nito at nai share nila...

• Ju
    jun bryan Feb 26, 2011

hello,
    i just want to confirm kung scam puh ito..

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for choosing our intermediary services!

We are a professional European Recruitment company offering jobs in Europe to individuals who wish to work overseas. We have been successfully conducting this business for over 15 years.

After many years of experience we have determined that individuals from around the world are reliable, trustworthy and hard working people who are anxious to work. However, given the worldwide employment conditions they are unable to locate employment and in most cases they do not have access to the proper resources to contact companies on a worldwide basis. Our Recruitment Company has the newest technology for locating employers and has helped many people from all over the world to obtain overseas employment.

If you are interested in obtaining overseas employment, mainly in Europe, we can provide the assistance you may require. In our employers’ database we have more than 2000 companies from Europe searching for suitable employees.

If you are willing and ready to work abroad, do Contact us right now. We would like to once again confirm that we are working intensively on your job application and we are seeking the most efficient way to emphasize your work potential and enhance your application.

This is the time to mention that there is an employer interested in your application.

We managed to coordinate with the HR department and to come up with a suitable, practical and efficient way to get more information about your work potential which will allow us to continue handling your case further. We may refer to it as a WRITTEN INTERVIEW (TEST). It is a set of questions that you would have been asked during normal live interview. Now you have the advantage to answer to these questions at your own pace and taking as much time to think over your answers as you may need. This would of course, allow you to put your application in the most positive and beneficial standing.

Answer to the questions by typing the question number and your answer next to it. Email us the answers in order to enable us to proceed further working on your application. It is entirely in your interest and benefit to email us your answers as soon as possible.

Find the Test Questions as follows:

Full Name:
    Gender:
    Age:
    Nationality:

5. What job do you consider to suit you best? (Desired employment)

6. What type of job are you holding at the moment?

7. What are the advantages of your present job, things you like about it?

8. What would your co-workers say about you?

9. Do you apply the skills and knowledge learnt at school in your work?

10. What do you find more useful in your present work – your education or your practical experience from previous jobs or traineeships?

11. Do you remain in good relationship with your previous employer / company where you no longer work /?

12. What was the reason for you to quit your previous job?

13. Have you ever been asked to leave a position?

14. What are your expectations from this possible relocation to Europe ?

15. What is the thing that can disappoint you while working for a certain employer?

16. What is the thing that might make you happy at your work place?

17. Are you a team player?

18. Do you adapt easily to new environment, job?

19. Are you able to work under pressure?

20. Are you willing to attend trainings, learn new skills and develop as a professional?

21. Why should we hire you?

22. Are you willing to work overtime?

23. When will you be ready to start working?

Please send us your CV as well along with the answers.

P.S. Please, add our e-mail id: ID [email protected] to your E-MAIL address book!

This will ensure that you will receive all our letters safely in your Inbox.

In case you have any further questions, you may contact us online at YAHOO-messenger: geteurojob

Technical department

You are receiving this email because you have previously agreed to receive e-mail communication from us. If you no longer wish to receive e-mails from us unsubscribe here: eu-rekruitment.com/unsubscribe.html. Please view our Privacy Policy here: eu-rekruitment.com/privacypolicy.html

Greetings from your Recruitment Agency!

With this current message, we are inviting you to attend an online interview. The interview would probably resolve your job application for Western Europe.

You may view details here: http://eu-rekruitment.com/mail/2/2ltrf.html

George Randel

Our e-mail: [email protected]

Our Live Chat Customer Support: Mon - Fri (6:30-15:00 London Time):

1. Contact me through yahoo-messenger: GETEUROJOB

or:

2. Contact me directly: http://eu-rekruitment.com/chat/connectf.html
    Greetings from your Recruitment Agency!

Due to the hard work of the team which develops your application, we have reached a considerable advance by making A DECISIVE STEP AHEAD to your settlement in the European Union!

Please, browse the details and reply as soon as possible! You may read our detailed letter regarding the case now here: http://eu-rekruitment.com/mail/3/3ltrf.html

George Randel

Our e-mail: [email protected]
    Dear Applicant,

We would like to express our hope that you will proceed with this application. We have provided a foreign employer who has confirmed about you and expects to receive your documents - filled in and 100% ready. Here is summary of the procedure:

- Your application should be prepared and officially submitted to your employer as soon as possible, observing the specified deadline. Your application should contain accurately filled in documents and forms (CV, motivation letter (including your personal identification number from the labor office) and cover letter.
    - All of the documents should be sent to your employer. If they consist of the entire required item, prepared with fine quality, he will file for a work permit for you.
    - When the work permission is issued you should receive it at your home address, accompanied by other important visa support documents.
    - Then you will need to go to the Irish embassy to obtain your work visa. It can only be obtained if you hold valid work permission. It can not be done or sent by someone else.
    - Flight to Ireland follows, where our representative will meet you at the airport, take you to your accommodation and introduce you to your employer on your first working day.

The above guidance should assure you that our procedure is completely legal as it involves work permission and VALID WORK VISA. This is the only legal way for you to enter, stay and work in UK. In order to lead your application to this successful end you must first of all prepare all of the necessary documents, required by the employer.

Observation of the deadline is very important since it has been fixed by the employer. He expects your application set on time. If you miss the deadline your application will be doomed to a failure. It will be closed. Second chance will not be given. We will no longer be at your services.

We will be expecting your feedback soon.

Recruitment Department

thank you puh.. hope talk to you soon...

• Ba
    babylady Jan 24, 2011

why is that language. I can say that thanks to these people I have a job. I was following all their advises and all the time I was confident that I have a serious support.

Chelibiz Jan 06, 2011

I experience the same thing.
    I applied for a position through Eujobservice and If you read the whole email you will feel that it was really true but until I find out about this site I am pretty sure now that this is all [censor]ing [censor] from a greedy monster people who wants to collect money from people like us. Filipinos are still wiser than anyone else in this world...Thank you for the posts from my Kababayan...keep on informing others about this scummers!

johnnnyy Oct 27, 2010

Impress your friends and family with the restaurant meals they've come to know and love, at home! Your cooking will leave them astounded at your knowledge of the secret recipes of famous restaurants!

• Su
    Susan1212 Oct 25, 2010

I have read all the comments in internet as well and I am really surprised that these people state such bad things about that company. I applied with them long time ago and I have received similar letters. People, I do not find anything bothering in these letters. Why do you keep writing those things about them? Believe me! I was hired and I was really satisfied with the services I had got.

• Sy
    Sy-Za Oct 17, 2010

I want to ask if this company were not a scammer? Trade&Merchandise Co.
    thanks a lot...

• Lh
    Lhynne Oct 11, 2010

To all Filipinos,

All of us dream wnt to go to abroad. Today is Oct. 11, 2010. Im about to give 1900 Through Western Union, but before that i used to surf on the net bout EUROPLACEMENTABROAD. FIrst thing i was so shock bout all the comments that it was really scam. Im so sad bout all our kababayan na naloko. Sino ba namang hindi maniniwala sa very Good OFFer nila diba?
    Eto yung email nila sa akin...

Dear Analyn,

We understand that at this point the procedure might seem confusing to you so let us summarize your case so far.

We would like to start by giving you 100% assurance that the procedure is fully legal and the purpose of our work and procedure is to bring you to Europe as a legal worker, in other words if you complete successfully all steps, the expected result should be for you to obtain work permit, work contract and work visa.

We believe we have sent you list of requirements earlier and we hope you noticed that the work permit form and the state work force registration number are 2 of the listed items that the employer requests in order to do potential further work permit processing for you. This should give you complete assurance that procedure is legal and follows the valid legislation for hiring of a foreign worker.

We would like to state in advance that if you want us to help you in this work permit process, you would need to strictly follow our rules of work and guidance.

Let us confirm the following things:

1. We managed to provide an employer for you. The employer is offering you the following job conditions:

Title: Office Assistant

Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time

Contract Validity: 2 years with possibility of renewal for 3 then 5 years

Monthly Salary: 2 400 euro converts to 138 412 Philippine pesos (allows comfortable financial support of your family members that are to accompany you)

Working hours per week: 40 hours

Location: Dublin, Ireland

Employer: Trade&Merchandise Co. /it is equal opportunity employer/

Department: Administrative Department

Other Information:This position is Monday to Friday, weekends are non-work days

Benefits by the employer:

- Accommodation within walking distance of the work place /can be shared by your family at no additional cost/

- Meals during work time

- Full Medical Insurance, Retirement Plan

- Plane ticket and visa fees coverage

You stay excellent chances to get this job in case you prepare and submit all within the deadline /read the letter further to get deadline information/ and this chance is reduced to 0% in case you do not prepare and submit

2. The employer provided a full list of application requirements that are your responsibility to prepare and submit. The list is as follows:

- Personal registration number in the state work force – your work permit cannot be processed by any employer if you do not have it.

- Work permit application form filled with your personal details in the relevant sections of the form

- CV European format

- Motivation letter

The registration number at the state work force service would help the employer in the process of legally employing you - as you would already be registered in the lists, the employer will be able to just go in the work force service, point your number and state that he/she would like to hire exactly you. This makes the procedure very simple and completely legal and will also help the employer to present proofs to the authorities why he/she prefers to hire a foreign employee.

Notice: Passport is not a mandatory requirement at this stage, it shall be required in later stages of the process. Presently, you need to concentrate on the preparation of the above-mentioned 4 items.

3. Deadlines – your deadline is 11th October. It means your application set needs to be entirely prepared and travelling towards employer's end PRIOR that date. Once deadline is missed we cancel the application altogether and our policy is not to work again on applications with missed deadlines.

Deadline extensions are not recommended because the deadline was set by your employer and it is best to be disciplined and responsible regarding it.

We realize that the deadline is extremely short but it is completely possible and achievable to fit in it if you adhere to our guidance and advice.

4. Recommendation for the required application set items preparation –

Considering the extremely short deadlines for the application requirements preparation, we recommend you to use the specialized preparation services of the Translation Service. They have been successfully used by many applicants from your country. They are a European-based company aware of all European standards about such requirements. They can prepare for you all application set requirements as follows:

- Personal registration number in the state work force - you cannot start working there if you do not have it

- Work permit application form

- CV European

Contacts of the Translation Service are:

email: [email protected]

YAHOO-messenger: INFOTRANSL

We strongly recommend and advise you to contact them and immediately coordinate for 1 day application set preparation. They charge minimal fee / only 1 900 philippines pesos / and prepare all application set items in accordance with the current European standards.

We understand that the idea of paying a fee might stop you but we still would advise you to contact the company, inquire about their services relevant for your case and estimate for yourself if you can seek resources to pursue this application in accordance to our recommendation.

This will be the only fee covered by you in this application process - using paid service will ensure that you have all required items within the deadlines. All other expenses as plane ticket and visa fees are covered by your potential employer.

Our previous applicants have used their service and remained satisfied with the service quality and speed. Moreover, most of these applicants are already successfully working in Europe .

5. Step by step procedure according to the EU legislation:

1/ preparation of application documents and sending them to your employer in Europe this is the only expense you may incur in the whole process. Deadline for finalizing this step is 11th October

4/ you arrive in Ireland where a representative of the employer and our team meet you at the airport. You will be given orientation meeting and taken to your accommodation in your case family accommodation is provided and covered by your potential employer.

5/ you start your new job in Ireland

You are at step 1/ at present.

Work visa comes at step 3/ (most of our applicants ask when the visa will be issued, it is issued at step 3/)

6. POEA

Since you are an applicant from the Philippines, we would like to like to state that we adhere to the POEA requirements regarding your facilitated departure from your country. The purpose if this application is to get valid work contract authenticated through the Philippine Embassy in Ireland, as well as valid work permit and a valid work visa.

In order to receive all these items and most especially to have the work permit and the contract processed by the employer according to the POEA requirements, you will need to prepare a standard set of requirements containing: CV European format, work permit, motivation letter + personal registration number from the foreign work force office.

Please do not hesitate to contact us in case you have questions.

yours sincerely: The Management

----- Original Message -----
    From: Analyn Nibay
    To: [email protected]
    Sent: Friday, October 08, 2010 1:56 PM
    Subject: Re: Vacancies Abroad Group

Guys, To all Filipinos PLEASE APPLY PERSONALLY ON POEA nOT ON THE NET. After nilang maprocess ang papel wat is our assurance na magkakawork tayo doon. Kung Patayin tayo doon, Wala silang agency dito sa Pinas Saan tayo hahanapin sa INTERNET ba?
    So please, I know Filipino are really smart and having common sense in everything, Huwag pasilaw sa Magaganda nilag sinsabi. At sa mga naloko, 2 lang kasi ang uti ng tao sa mundo
    ISANG MALOLOKO AT ISANG MANLOLOKO. sO gUYS SAAN KAYO KABILANG DOON?
    pERO WAG DIN KAYO MANLOLOKO PARA DI KAYO MALOKO.. i gUESS THIS MESSAGE REALLY HELP YOU TO LIGHTEN YOUR MIND. NALOKO NA ANG KAIBIGAN KO NITONG SCAM NA ITO...
    thanks and GOD SPEED TO EVERY FILIPINOS
    wag tayo paloko sa mgaforeigner na ito...

• Me
    mecy2681 Oct 05, 2010

got the same messages din at first plng i have doubt na kc parang sobrang eager cla with ur application.. nakakpagtaka lang they will keep on emailing u na u have annemployer na pero wlang job offer na nakapost then they will send you questionaires. ng respond ako sa test nila and yun nakapasa daw ako tapos yun ns ng send na ng letter na kailangn ko mgpasa ng mga documents. i checked the link but when i found out that i have to pay 30 euros for the papers, dun ko na inignore yung mga email nila... common sense nlng.. tayo ang job seekers so dpat tayo ang eager sa pa followup ng application. pero yung agency ang ganun kia kakapagtaka namn para habul habulin nila ang apllicant to think na madaming ng aaply sa kanila... well be careful nlang lalo na may money involve.. 2000 pesos is mabigat na sating mga pinoy.. we need job.. hindi scam...

charles gonzales Aug 27, 2010

i have applied for a job in europe. thanks to doctranslator my documents were prepared in one day only. i did ask other document preparation companies for assistance and they all charged more than 50 euros. i know i have paid a reasonable price and i am really pleased with the result!

• Ce
    Celebs Aug 19, 2010

Get a brighter & whiter celebrity smile in minutes! Professional results at home. No costly dentist visits. Best of all Idol-White applies in seconds! Teeth Whitening pens stand out against other teeth whitening systems because of their effectiveness, ease of use and unique portability.

• Bu
    bug_smile_bug Jul 30, 2010

thanx much for the info..i was also emailed many times by this fraud company and i tried to search the name Siyka G.Linevaof BRIGHTCOVE whom i was asked to send 32 euros to and i read these messages about such company.

i emailed them and mentioned bout fraud..here it is

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 11:25 PM, Employment abroad team <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello,

Thank you for your letter.

We are a company with prestige and since you keep in touch with us you will realize that. We are professional team that really helps people in needs. Since we deal with so many customers every month in real-world situations, our legal content is constantly checked and rechecked. The knowledge and experience gained from creating the best in our services allow us to professionally react quickly and efficiently in all situations.

We need to make some clarifications in regard with your legal transfer in Europe and our internal policy:

1. We are an European recruitment company and we are licensed here in UK. Our company’s registration number is: 312936. We are also registered for VAT, PAYE, and Income Tax. We comply with all normal labor law. We are providing LEGAL JOBS ONLY!!!

2. Our company does not charge placement fees from our applicants, so we will not ask any fees from you also - we will get our benefit from the employer ONLY WHEN YOU START THE NEW JOB.

3. Your job application involves work permit application which is the only way to work legally in Ireland. This has to 100% assure you that everything is legal.

4. Since you are an applicant from the Philippines, we adhere to the POEA requirements and we 100% observe POEA regulations so that you, as an applicant, can start your new job without any problems.

The purpose of this application is to get valid work contract authenticated through the Philippine Embassy in Ireland, as well as valid work permit and a valid work visa. Upon receipt of the fully prepared application set the employer should potentially process the items expected and required by the POEA in your country.

Previous applicants from your country have prepared their application requirements through company Brightcove Company / Yahoo-messenger: BR.COVE

E-mail: [email protected] /. This company successfully prepared their requirements and the applicants were satisfied with the 1-day document preparation service.

The deadline for the preparation of your application package is closing on July 30th.

You have excellent chances to get this job in case you prepare all the documents within the deadline. This chance will be reduced to 0% in case if you don’t prepare and submit the documents in time.

We definitely hope that we were able to answer to all your questions and clarify all your concerns. We believe that you will proceed with the further recommended steps in your application, that we will see you soon at the airport arrival terminal and that you will start working in Europe legally as many of your country mates.

Your application is very important to us!!!

If you encounter any difficulties, please, contact us via yahoo-messenger: BESTHELP11

or through LIVE CHAT

Employment abroad team

From: hansi dinumla [mailto:[email protected]]
    Sent: Friday, July 30, 2010 7:54 AM
    To: Employment abroad team
    Subject: Re: Important stage of your application for working abroad

thank you very much for the extended help but i'm sorry i cannot continue this time with the application. there is some kind of fraud with the process. i hope you do something right.

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 1:42 AM, Employment abroad team <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello,

We hope that you have started the preparation of the required documents since your application has been very successful so far. The employer picked you after reviewing application of a few other people. The deadline is mandatory to be observed and failure to fit the deadline frames reduces the chances for success of your application to almost zero.

The work permit form is one of the listed items that the employer requests in order to potentially further process it. This should give you 100% assurance that procedure is legal and adheres to the valid legislation for hiring of a foreign worker.

We strongly recommend you to use specialized translation company for the preparation of your application set. Almost all applicants from your country have used the services of European Translation Agency because they were unable to prepare the requirements with the needed quality. The people who trusted the professional team of European Translation Agency received their documents in just 1 working day. This observes even the shortest deadline. Moreover, the documents were prepared with excellent quality according to all updated European employment application standards. This would facilitate the employer while filing the documents for work permit. Here are their contacts once again:

YAHOO-messenger: BR.COVE

The services of European Translation Agency have been checked and rechecked. We assure you that they are completely legal company. We are in no way interested to refer you to somebody who will not prepare your documents. We also want everything to go smoothly because you have no financial duties to us but we will get our profit from employer once you start work. This is exactly why we also want you to get this job.

As intermediaries, we advise you to follow all of our recommendations since it guides you to the successful end of this application.

We would like to receive confirmation from your end that you fully understand this stage of your application. We truly hope that you will proceed with the further steps that need to be taken since they will lead to a successful end.

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Please, reply this letter or contact our Recruitment Consultants online at their yahoo messenger ID BESTHELP11 or through LIVE CHAT .They are on-line Monday to Friday from 6:30 am till 15:00pm (London Time).

Employment abroad team

• Cr
    crinne Jul 29, 2010

hi.. I was recently emailed by the website jobsleaders.com and same as you guys.. but the company that they recommended to prepare my dox was BRIGHT COVE LIMITED. I tried checking it to other websites on any company profile and this is where the sight brought me.. The names to whom I should send the money via Western union is the same.. Honestly, I was about to send the money tomorrow.. they are asking for 32euros as payment.. well i guess it's good I found this website.. thanks guys..

• Gu
    guapo Jul 28, 2010

mbti n lng nagchck kmi mag aswa.grabe cla mnglko ng tao.my karma yn s knla, ingat mga kb2yan, godbless.

• Nh
    nhep Jul 22, 2010

for those who want to work on this site...BEWARE THIS IS A SCAM...Kontik na rin ako magpadala ng 32 euro dito buti nlang nag search ako sa internet and i found out there's a lot of complaints...
    Thanks to all concern...Here is our live conversation in my yahoo messenger...ENJOY

whats up
    nephtally (3:40 PM): did you recieved my money transfer?
    br.cove (3:43 PM): hello
    br.cove (3:43 PM): no, may i have your payment details please?
    nephtally (3:44 PM): yes
    nephtally (3:45 PM): no pp1012220712200g68
    br.cove (3:46 PM): what is this number please?
    nephtally (3:47 PM): 3246589
    br.cove (3:48 PM): sir what mode of payment did you use?
    br.cove (3:48 PM): this numbers are invalid
    nephtally (3:49 PM): how did you know it was so fast to trace it,
    br.cove (3:49 PM): pardon please, i can not trace anything before you give any valid payment details
    br.cove (3:50 PM): and now you are lying and making up some numbers
    br.cove (3:50 PM): correct?
    nephtally (3:50 PM): yes because your lying too!
    br.cove (3:56 PM): pardon please?
    br.cove (3:57 PM): and what am i lying for exactly?
    nephtally (3:58 PM): i search on the internet and i found out that there is a lot of complaints,
    br.cove (3:59 PM): i am very well aware of that, but they are false and we do not pay attention to it, because they are written by our competitors
    br.cove (4:00 PM): moreover no one forces you to use our services
    br.cove (4:00 PM): We are documents preparation agency and we complete our service completely and entirely for all our customers.
    br.cove (4:00 PM): If you know any person who has paid for our service and has not received prepared items within the timeframe, kindly ask this person to contact us and we will gladly clarify the issue.

nephtally (4:01 PM): is your agency register here in Philippines or in your embassy here?
    br.cove (4:04 PM): we are registered here in Europe, because we are European based company
    br.cove (4:05 PM): You are now in contact with our branch office in the country of Bulgaria, town of Plovdiv
    br.cove (4:05 PM): Bulgaria is a European Union member country – documents prepared there are valid for the entire European Union. We maintain this branch office because it allows us to keep our costs as low as possible and therefore our service prices are the lowest on the market of such services. At the same time - your documents will be prepared with the highest quality and adherence to the European Union standards
    nephtally (4:05 PM): damn im so confusing
    nephtally (4:06 PM): i really want to work in your country because the value of your money in my country is the highest one
    br.cove (4:09 PM): well if you want to grab the opportunity you need to do your best
    nephtally (4:10 PM): but how can i sure if im on the right track and im not being scam or fool
    br.cove (4:15 PM): sir i assure you that you will receive your documents only one work day after we clear your payment and that everything is legal and official
    br.cove (4:15 PM): it is up to you if you are going to use our service
    nephtally (4:16 PM): wait i open my msgr mail
    Your connection with the chat server has been restored.
    br.cove is Available
    br.cove (4:24 PM): if you pay the fee today, we will surely meet your deadline
    br.cove (4:24 PM): do not worry
    br.cove (4:24 PM): do you think you can do that?
    nephtally (4:29 PM): what if you process my paper first before i send the money..is that okay with you?
    nephtally (4:29 PM): and if i have my paper and have my employer my promise will be done,
    br.cove (4:31 PM): Unfortunately, we cannot offer such option. Your recruiter and we are separate companies. We are dealing with paperwork only and have nothing to do with your employer. To the best of our knowledge the employer pays the work permit and visa fee and the air ticket. The applicants have to take care of those preliminary requirements. All the documents will be ready in only one work day after we clear your payment.
    br.cove (4:31 PM): we can not prepare the documents in advance!
    nephtally (4:34 PM): oki i understand...why dont you just give me a favor...process my paper then ill pay you if i have my work permit and my employer...that's a promise
    br.cove (4:38 PM): i already explained that this is not an option, this is not how we work, we do not make favours or exception, we are commercial company and we are not in touch with your employer so we can not ask the fee from him
    nephtally (4:41 PM): no you dont understand me, sorry what im saying is that why dont your company first process my paper without any money involve and if my paper is fully process i'll send the money..Simple as that
    br.cove (4:45 PM): it is not simple as that, because our policy is not working in this way, we will start the preparation after we clear your payment, we do not make exception
    br.cove (4:45 PM): you will get your documents
    br.cove (4:45 PM): but please tell me something
    nephtally (4:46 PM): what?
    br.cove (4:46 PM): when you ask for service it is normal to pay for it right?
    nephtally (4:46 PM): yes,
    nephtally (4:46 PM): but it defend on the situation right?
    nephtally (4:48 PM): where on the thousand miles and i read a lot of comments from you so how can you make sure that i will trust that..
    br.cove (4:49 PM): i already explained this
    nephtally (4:49 PM): put your shoes on mine and, i mean lets reverse the situation im on your side and your the person whos asking my service
    br.cove (4:50 PM): We stay correct to all our customers. If you are able to find only 1 customer of our company who has not received our service within the stated time frames let us know.
    br.cove (4:50 PM): Let us remind you that you are the one to contact us asking for service. Actually, no one forces you to get it. So, if you do not like the way we work or are not interested in what we offer due to any other reason, feel free to find another specialized and authorized agency to take care of the requirements the employer is waiting for
    nephtally (4:50 PM): why dont you gave a name of person who use your service and i'll contact him here in philippines,
    br.cove (4:51 PM): if you do not like the way we work or are not interested in what we offer due to any other reason, feel free to find another specialized and authorized agency to take care of the requirements the employer is waiting for
    nephtally (4:53 PM): you have cam?
    br.cove (4:54 PM): no, i am available at chat only because i am attending many clients
    br.cove (4:54 PM): at the same time
    nephtally (4:56 PM): oki what if i send a half of the 32 euro?, is that oki??
    br.cove (5:00 PM): no, it is not, the price is fixed
    nephtally (5:06 PM): hello
    guys yes, paldin medi co and jobineurope is one..they are a
    scammer..dont believe them...send to other filipino guys that hunt a job
    in jib in europe.BEWARE FOR THEM THEY ARE FAKE I SEND THEM MONEY THRU
    WESTRN UNION AFTER THEY RECEIVE THE MONEY THEY DONT SEND ME EMAIL ANY
    MORE.

nephtally (5:06 PM): read that first..i search for siyka g. lineva and look it has a lot of complain too...
    br.cove (5:11 PM): i am not going to attand you anymore, there is nothing true in this i already explained
    br.cove (5:12 PM): feel free to search for another documents preparation company
    br.cove (5:12 PM): and moreover we ARE BRIGHTCOVE
    nephtally (5:13 PM): oki...i know ill send my money tomorrow
    br.cove (5:14 PM): ok
    br.cove (5:15 PM): we work only with clients who trust us

• Ea
    EagleEYEE Jul 08, 2010

All looks in order to me in this letter, thanks for the information, I am going to apply through them now, I’ve been searching for that type of procedure for a long time now. So thanks.

• Pe
    peace4ever Jul 06, 2010

Let us confirm the following things:

Title: Care Giver
    Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time
    Contract Validity: 2 years with possibility of renewal for 3 then 5 years
    Monthly Salary: 2 300 euro converts to 132 645 Philippine pesos (allows comfortable financial support of your family members that are to accompany you)
    Working hours per week: 40 hours
    Location: Dublin, Ireland
    Employer: Nursing& Healthcare Residence for the Elderly /it is equal opportunity employer/
    Department: Healthcare and Geriatric Care
    Other Information: 5 working days per week and 2 consecutive days off
    Benefits by the employer:
    - Meals during work time
    - Full Medical Insurance, Retirement Plan
    - Plane ticket and visa fees coverage

We would like to clearly state that your CV only is NOT enough and does not make an application set completed.

The completed application set contains these items:

1/ CV
    2/ work permit form filled with your details
    3/ motivation letter
    4/ Personal registration number in the state work force - you cannot start working there if you do not have it.

We once again would like to state that we have NOT received such set from you.

3. Deadlines – your deadline is 08th July. It means your application set needs to be entirely prepared and travelling towards employer's end PRIOR that date. Once deadline is missed we cancel the application altogether and our policy is not to work again on applications with missed deadlines.

Recommendation for the required application set items preparation –

- Work permit application form
    - CV European

Contacts of the Translation Service are:

email: [email protected]
    YAHOO-messenger: INFOTRANSL

We strongly recommend and advise you to contact them and immediately coordinate for 1 day application set preparation. They charge minimal fee and prepare all application set items in accordance with the current European standards.

Step by step procedure according to the EU legislation:

1/ preparation of application documents and sending them to your employer in Europe this is the only expense you may incur in the whole process. Deadline for finalizing this step is 08th July

5/ you start your new job in Ireland

You are at step 1/ at present.

POEA

Please do not hesitate to contact us in case you have questions.
    yours sincerely: Vacancies Abroad Group

kakainis nman!

• Kr
    Kreshava May 25, 2010

Thanks for the links. Are you a immigration lawyer? Where is your office? It is not exactly governmental website, so not sure to what extent it can be trusted. I am already working but my sister is also with me here and she does not have work visa, she came to visit me as a tourist. I want to find her legal job but I think it cannot be done without an agency or somebody to help us through the procedures.

Joseph08 May 24, 2010

You may try to read the info from this link, this might help you, everything seems to be different from what the job agent said about the work permit, job position and the processess

www.citizensinformation.ie/categories/employment/migrant-workers/employment-permits/work_permits

• As
    asdfg_hjkl; May 24, 2010

heres my motivation letter with the registration number and the employer address. sinearch ko wala nmn yan. kakainis cla. pero wala n kong magagwa ksi nandyan na. maging mapagbantay nlang tau sa susunod na pag apply natin. wag na taung basta sunggab sa kung anu ang nanjan. maging mapanuri tau sa mga babasa natin. nasa lang wala ng maraming maloko ang company nato. maging matalino tau. lalo na ko :((

Elite Marketing Firm.
    3rd Floor,
    No2 Bridge Street,
    Custume Place,
    Athlone,
    Co. Westmeath.
    Ireland

Dear Mrs./ Mr. Personnel Manager,

I am applying for the position of a sales assistant.

The position seems to fit very well with my education, experience, and career interests.

The position requires excellent communication and team working skills. I understand the position also requires a candidate who is reliable, resourceful and detail-oriented, works well under pressure, and is able to deal with and complete specific and customized orders. I developed these skills through my work experience and my particular interest in this sphere.

My goals and objectives seem to match your requirements well. I am confident that I can perform the job effectively and responsibly, and I am excited about the idea of working for a dynamic European company.

I would like to inform you that I have personal registration at the European Employment Services. My personal registration number is 405909.

You may contact me at postal or e-mail address, if you need further details regarding my application. I will be available at your convenience.

Thank you for your consideration.

Applicant:

• As
    asdfg_hjkl; May 24, 2010

naka receive din ako ng ganyan. nakapag send pa ko ng 30euro at 16.50 euro. nakakainis tlga cla. kaya nga nag susumikap mag hanap ng trabho ang mga PIlipino para mag kapera at guminhawa ang buhay cla nmn nanloloko ng tao.
    eto ung conversation namin ng worktwouk AT BRIGHT COVE.
    AKO: hello
    AKO: good afternoon
    AKO: i would like to ask if not scam is? Because i read at the internet that your company is fraud
    AKO: there is a lot of people tell that ur company is scam and fraud.
    worktwouk: How can you say that?!
    worktwouk: How can we work with somebody who does not believe us?!
    AKO: http://euro-salary.pissedconsumer.com/contact-eurosalary-com-20091230166017.html
    AKO: http://www.cybercrimeops.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19904
    AKO: try to check that
    worktwouk: All the complaints are written by our competitors who charge placement fees.
    AKO: no. all complaints is from the Philippines. do you think they did not complain if your company is not scam?
    AKO: i thought if ur company is legal and not scam they wil tell the good about ur company.
    worktwouk: Our procedure is absolutely legal and involves work permit application and work visa application so this should 100% assure you that all is legal.
    worktwouk: We are a recruitment agency with prestige and since you keep in touch with us, you will realize that. Our services has been checked and rechecked. We have placed many successful applicants to work in UK.
    worktwouk: We are registered under UK law with Company number 3836793, VAT registration number [protected]
    worktwouk: Now, please excuse me. Several other applicants are waiting for me.

WITH BRIGHTCOVE
    AKO: hello
    AKO: good afternoon
    shiela_atienza2009: there is a lot of people tells that ur company is scam and fraud.
    Bright Cove: pardon please?
    Bright Cove: there is nothing true about this
    Bright Cove: we areputable company
    Bright Cove: may i know where did you read this?
    AKO: try to look at the goggle.
    AKO: http://www.cybercrimeops.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19904
    AKO: try to check that
    Bright Cove: i do not have the time to check that at this moment
    Bright Cove: please hold on
    Bright Cove: excuse me but i really do not see anything connected to us in these links
    Bright Cove: and moreover
    Bright Cove: we prepared and sent your documents, correct?
    AKO: yes but i can’t imagine that ur do it fast. Unlike the other agency. and the employer, i search the address of the company of the said employer, but i didn’t see it. There is an elite marketing but it’s a group not firm. Located at the same address that u gives to me.
    Bright Cove: we are not the one who gave you the address of your employer
    Bright Cove: your recruiters are the one who attached the address to your documents

• Tr
    _Trudy_ May 24, 2010

Thanks, we’ll never trust [email protected] ! you saved our lives dear!

marymomof2 May 23, 2010

Are you kidding me Irish? I went and did a little research on you because I was interested in maybe you writing an article for me, however what I found was HORRIFYING! You have several reports online about being a CHILD MOLESTER as well as a scam artist and a WELL KNOWN SCAMMER. I would not send you money IF MY LIFE DEPENDED ON IT!!! This guy is really one of those NIGERIAN SCAMMERS TRYING TO ACT LIKE HE IS A CONCERNED CITIZEN - DO NOT FALL FOR IT!!! it was also reported that he scammed this lady out of $3, 445 with a FAKE MONEY ORDER!!!

This is his name and email to BEWARE - Irish Gervacio Email is - [email protected]

• Pr
    pretty_mhiam May 13, 2010

Well nakapagbigay na ko ng 2500, sayang lang ang money ko.. scammer ba talaga?

• Tr
    Trpy4me May 03, 2010

I used their service last week and at least for me they prepared all documents because I ordered documents I needed. I received the documents from them without delay. So I do not know what do advise you pals, at least that is my experience.

• crazylou May 02, 2010

Paladin Med Int Co. is a scam?! After i'd read all the comments about Paladin, i beleive that it is a scam.. How I wish I could work abroad. At this moment of time I am working for my requirements regarding the Paladin thing. Thank God I researched first this Paladin Med. Now I don't think so if i'll continue this requirements. Don't be a victim with this scam. Research first anything before making a move. Good Luck!^^V

• Ju
    Justin_m Apr 23, 2010

How come POLO London use a free email address in YAHOO - [email protected] WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT? IF it is a government organization don’t you think they should have their own domain or something. I can understand a low cost organization to use free emails but POLO is expected to be governmental, WHY they use FREE EMAIL? I begin to think POLO LONDON at YAHOO.CO.UK is SCAM that wants us to pay to them pretending they are helping? Answer anyone?

• wannabeep43vr Apr 22, 2010

PALADIN MED IS A SCAM SCAM SCAM DO NOT EVER BELIEVE THEM...I KEEP REPEATING OK GUYS? EAT YOUR HEART OUT AND LISTEN, THINK FOR A WHILE AND THEN A MILLION TIMES... DO NOT PUT YOUR FEET ON FIRE THAT WILL MAKE YOUR BRAIN TURN TURTLE...THANK YOU