Pakistan International Airlines [PIA]cancellation of flight

Dear PIA Team,
I had flight on 14th of August 7.00 am from Islamabad to Karachi and than to Heathrow (London). On my arrival to Islamabad airport, I been told that my flight to Karachi was cancelled for an unknown reason and so I missed the flight from karachi to Heathrow. I had offered another flight at 3.00 pm from Islamabad to Manchester airport which I accepted as I had to reach to work next day.
The cancellation of my original flight has given me alot of troubles, as i have to wait for another 8 hours to stay in hotel at islamabad and than when i arrived at Manchester i have booked a taxi cost me £15 to piccadilly bus station where i have paid another £60 at 12.00 am to take me to high wycombe Handy cross station the next day at 7.00 am where I am originally live.
If I had the original flight, I should be at home at 5 pm the latest but I got home the next day at 7am which has cost me an extra £150 altogether plus an extra day of tired full journey.
I was not happy with service I have received and I would like to be compensated for what I have been through.

Thank you.

My details are as below:
Syed Nisar Ahmad
Res no: CVAEBU dated 25th june 2019.
My email address is : [protected]@ymail.com.

Ja