Resolved Paidsurveysetc.comPaidsurveys is a total scam!

Hello, I want to let the public know that paidsurveysetc. is a scam. I have been requesting a refund since Nov. 2, 07 and am getting auto emails asking for information they already have concerning the purchase of their service etc. I have lost $34.00 of our food money. I am disabled with a shoulder problem and have been desperate to find a job I could work from home. Why are these scamming companies allowed to steal money from people over and over again? Why doesn't our government stop this? Please let others know this company is a total scam.

• Da
    Danny Boy Jan 05, 2008

PaidSurveyEtc.com is the same as PaidSurveysEtc.com. They simply removed an 's' at the end of survey to disguise themselves. When searching in Google for reviews or complaints, it asks you if you meant to search on the alternate name also. I did not get scammed, but thankfully to the complaints of those that have been.

• Valerie Mar 08, 2008

I think i have been ripped off by this company. I understood that once i paid my fee of 34.00 i immediately would receive surveys to complete and be paid for. It has been weeks and i have received nothing.

• Je
    Jeffrey May 08, 2008

I agree this is a scam. But they are not stealing from you, they are simply encouraging you to make a very risky business transaction. Lucky I google-ed this before buying.

• Ni
    Nicole May 18, 2008

This is utterly wrong to do to people. I looked into www.paidsurveysetc.com and was disappointed to learn that so many people have been "taken" by this company, and so many more like it. But "Jeffrey" is wrong, they DID steal from you because they mis-advertised their "product". You never recieved there surveys.

• Cj
    cjlowry9391 Dec 16, 2008

I am a college student in desperate need of a job and I figured i would try paidsurveysetc.com . I sent them my credit card information and they billed me twice for 34 and now they won't give me a refund. It is stealing because just like buying from a store. When someone wants to trade their product for your money, you should get the product if you paid for it. It is the same with companies like this, if they want to sell you a service that will through them help you make money than when you pay for it, the service should be everything they promised. Anything besides that is stealing because you paid but you didnt get the product!

• Ba
    barbInGA Dec 27, 2008

cjlowry9391, their ad states a 100% satisfaction money back guarantee. Print it all out, send it to your credit card company and contest the charge. Paid Surveys ETC will have to prove they have earned the payment or receive a chargeback from your credit card company.

• Ba
    barbInGA Dec 27, 2008

cjlowry9391, this is the offer:

Hold On! Take Advantage of This Great Offer

Summer Says:Hey Wait! Before you go, I've just been authorized to offer you an ADDITIONAL $10 discount, so you can get full access Today-Only for just $24! (Normally $69) That's a huge $45 saving on our usual price! To take advantage of this last minute special offer just CLICK HERE!

Summer Says:And with our 56-day Money Back Guarantee, you can purchase in complete confidence. If you are not satisfied with Paid Surveys Etc for whatever reason, simply contact us within 56 days and we'll send you a prompt refund! No Questions Asked.

Summer Says:When you are ready just type 'Hi' to chat with me today...

Summer Says:1000's of companies are desperate for your opinions because your feedback enables them to create products that people will want to buy. Imagine spending just a few minutes filling out a short survey and instantly realizing you just made $20!

Summer Says:Okay, I'll be moving on now... Last chance... Just type 'Hi' to chat with me today or to get your additional $10 discount please CLICK HERE!

• Tb
    t.bell Dec 31, 2008

cant agree more. thus far i have found very few surveys listed that are cash. most offer "prises". found some offering pay-30-60 days out. company wont respond to my emails.
    i too am disabled despiretly looking for additional income. they stole $34 of my food money.
    however, united we stand. I will copy the guarantee-send it to my card company AND the attorney general for mt state as well as the BBB-we all need to do this.
    somehow i will track them down...

• Tb
    t.bell Jan 02, 2009

Since my last post I have sent emails to Nike, Walmart Amazon and ebay-letting them know how their names are being used to scam people.
    I may be a small fish-but they aint!!
    I still have had no contact from paid surveys after many emails to they.
    Dont fall for the line of BS they put-they are a scam.
    i found only 22 survey sites that paid money and that was mostly small amounts-ive heard from none of them after registering
    how stupid could i have been to fall for this?????

• Di
    d in mass Jun 18, 2009

In my opinion i was trafficked by sites that claimed to review scams and over 4 sites recommend paid surveysetc as#2 choice.I found the surveys would take all personal info 1st.and refuse you if you did not give your phone.(i was told to never give your phone or the free magazine can say in the small print you agree that they can charge your phone!).never give out your cell!.When you read the small print they have a disclaimer that without legal advise i didn't feel comfortable with, but in desperation to make any$ I agreed. In most i was still unable to complete the survey due to not agreeing to sign up for this or that offer with more disclaimers to almost any thing that they intentionally led you to believe!!! they know what they can get away with...I wish many blessings to those who were as desperate as i to find away to get off disability or homeworkers who are not at all lazy! rather these are people who wish to create clever, creative ways to fill any extra time to provide a happier life of self sufficiency.deb in mass.

• Ki
    kin_single Oct 05, 2009

Paidsurveysetc.com failed to honor their half price discount promise, listed on their website. They charged me the full price for their service. In addition, at least one third of their links to survey sites are dead ends.

• Am
    AmitB Oct 26, 2009

I paid online $24 to www.paidsurveysetc.com on 22 nd October 2009 for online survey .The site promised heavy earnings via paid surveys. And while paying money they promised to send paid survey via membership/password.

Then they have sent me one link called www.paidsurveysetc.com/members which doesn't exist. I am unable to login anywhere with their fake username/password .

I am feeling cheated and want my money bank without any further explanation immediately.

They have not responded to my email sent on [email protected] for problem. Its a fraud site and I wish Paypal being such ethical website to carry these checks before enrolling them. I have lost my money and dont know what to do. They are simply untracebale.
    Amit

• Da
    DAVID DD Mar 28, 2010

YOU BETTER HAVE A LOOK AT http://budurl.com/xb3r

• Pa
    PAID SURVEYS ETC IS A TOTAL SCAM! Sep 05, 2010

I also lost $34 just 2 hours ago! This PAIDSURVEYSETC is a total scam! I was directed to an online gaming website (paidgameplayer.com) and registered. After selecting a game to play "to compete for cash", a link appeared telling me that my laptop is not compatible to play the game and I was redirected to Windows XP website! So I returned to paidsurveysetc.com, however there is no "SIGN-IN" link for PAID MEMBERS! It only directs me to the same page where I have to pay $34 again for me to be able to sign-in! I called my credit card company and told them to block CLICK BANK or PAID SURVEYS ETC charges. These people are terrible and ill-hearted! I pity for those who are in need for a job to pay their bills and buy food! This PAIDSURVEYETC must be struck down! I HATE THEM! All the money that goes to your pocket came from evil intent! Imagine the money they use to buy their food were obtained by scamming people! You guys should go to HELL!

• Ac
    achates0411 Sep 28, 2010

Thanks for enlightening me people and thanks I have google-ed it... I may fall into that trap in desire to earn an income.

joevictor Oct 08, 2010

Thank you for your opinions. At least i found out that paidsurveysetc.com is a totally scam. i always seen their ads in other websites like mail.com, readbud.com, etc. i was supposed to join but after i read the opinion, it was a very discouraging. Thanks guys

• Ar
    Arnel Pineda fan Oct 11, 2010

Just found the paidsurveysetc.com site today. the 12th of october, 2010.
    It would really be good if one would browse the internet first to find reviews or even complaints about something that could be a scam. I noticed that most internet offers are good to be true, the greedy persons behind this act might even be using pictures of unaware civilians.

There is even a portion when you leave the page then a chat agent would convince you. Guys, if you'd notice her messages are non sequential, it could even be programmed to answer specific questions such as "are you a live agent?"

• Js
    jsameer22 Nov 22, 2010

Try this instead http://48697fzv18qgau5isfv8jcknaq.hop.clickbank.net/

• Ye
    YEAP!! THIS IS A SCAM!! Dec 06, 2010

yeap!! these people are pure thiefs!! Needles 2 say that I also got scammed, not long ago. I fell for that stupid add, gave them my good money and realised how stupid I was!! It doesn't take more than 2 minutes when u enter their site to realise the scam. like said above they reffer you to sites like the one with the "paid games", or others with "real jobs" that request more and more money to "get you started"!!! That's why I want to spread the word!! DON'T GIVE THEM ANY MONEY!! YOU WILL NEVER SEE THEM AGAIN!! And of course we have to be extra carefull and search before paying any fee on any site, but you know sometimes just a moment of temptation does it!! And that's where they're counting on!!
    These people are professionals they have taken every precaution so that you can not retrieve your money, except if you are lucky enough to act fast and block your card!! Otherwise the only thing you can do is email them, which gets you nowhere since they HAVE NO INTENTION of giving you ur money back!! And the best part!! you can't do anything about it!!! Imagine how this will make you feel. Don't waste time to even look at their add!! Don't Be tempted not for a single moment by the add or their reassurances for a refund like I did!!! You'll be sorry TRUST ME!!

• Uk
    uksarfaraztji Jan 03, 2011

Their compeny speak so polite, they olso easy give a promise to people, they give 60 days guarantte, but when the costumer subscribe, the product that costumer buy the product cannot work, than they offer more as promember, that the first is never tolked as a term. The conclution they are lies about :paidsurveysetc.com this a scam it is a total scam, why the geogle, yahoo lets them work on this plplase.

• Uk
    uksarfaraztji Jan 03, 2011

I am always try so serious about every thing, I buy product : paidsurveysetc.com when I whon try work this program, they always offer other one as pro, than I look and read any article that sais about the paid surveysetc.com They are disapointed about it, like me too. They also so audacious said this is about scam.The Paidsurveys etc.com is total scam

• Yn
    Ynalem Jan 20, 2011

Hi All,
    FYI. That site is really a scam, I am also a victim of that paidsurveysetc.com, they just give a common password and username and when I clicked some of the links in the list. Ive got a pop up message saying this is an UNSECURED CONNECTION or it says THE LINK COULD NOT BE FOUND. So see this is really a SCAM.
    I immediately apply a dispute with my paypal account and luckily I got my refund five days from the date of application.

• Pr
    princessashanti16 Apr 20, 2011

thank you for posting this, i was about to pay tomorrow morning for this. i also was searching for a family member who has a paypal account so i can pay immediately. thank u for posting this. i agree review something first before u do a risk of giving them your money. Me, i have been tricked by a party planner (scam) i gave her my 7, 500 philippine peso but they did not appear on my childs bday party. and she also has a thick face scaring all her disappointed customers that alot of her relatives are a colonel, attorney, polic, general. whatever, Then found out it wasnt true because i also have REAL relatives who are in the government. I will be emailing the website to ebay, nike, mcdonalds, etc, i hope this will stop already. I alos receive endless scams in my email about me winning 1million euros in a lottery in UK haha whatever! i hvent even went to UK nor buying a lotto ticket there! Anyway, if you want to work from home. Do it like i do, i joined HERBALIFE atleast they are registered and known worldwide. Because in 1month i already earned 20, 000 philippines pesos and im only a college student. Even david beckham uses herbalife :D i also got promoted 2 times because i reached a specific volume point. and im a success builder already and a fitness coach. you can go to sulit.com.ph and search "shantal", click the "i lost 12lbs etc..." THIS IS REAL and you WILL EARN real money. this is a lifesaver because im a college student taking culinary arts and i also have a kid already. culinary schools are sooo expensive thats why this work from home business is so good. culinary schools tuiton range 200, 000 philippine peso to 360, 000 in just 1 year curriculum.
    For those looking for a trustworthy and government approved work from home business i hope this helps.
    for more information ps email me [email protected]

• Vi
    viperzed Jun 08, 2011

Michelle Machalister is a scamers and cheaters she just get your money and gone. So many times i ask for refund but she just ignore it .hope public must warn about this scam

anonymouskitten Sep 18, 2011

Thanks, everyone, for your comments! I did a Google search before registering with them. All I needed was some cash to get me through the college semester. Too bad there are so many people out to scam others. I guess a weekend job will just have to suffice until something better comes up. I wish everyone good luck out there.

• Le
    lerch Dec 22, 2011

You all need to stop doing surveys and try this site its 100% real... No obligations And its free... http://t.co/qszWv9WU. For more info please contact me here [email protected]

• Le
    lerch Dec 22, 2011

I'm so sorry for all you guys that were a victim of this site, as i too was looking for online work until i heard about this amazing site called 5forfree.com Its slated to start this week, and i implore u all to take a look this is so easy, even our grandmas could do it and earn. Plus did i mention its free... To see what exactly what I'm rambling about check here: http://t.co/qszWv9WU
    When you have decided to give this a try u can contact me here [email protected] or Skype me @ Ambrozine2.
    God Bless All!!

Comments

• Ne
    Netsmart Mar 09, 2014

Just a "heads up" for anyone who purchased this product or ANY product or service on Clickbank. You can bypass the "seller" and contact Clickbank directly to request a refund and a refund will always be granted. Check your receipt from Clickbank for how to contact their support desk. You generally have up to 60 days to request a refund on Clickbank. Hope this helps. For those interested in earning an extra $300-$600/wk without selling or filling out 'bogus' surveys, contact Pamela @ 516 828 1458 for more info. ZERO out
    of pocket cost required. Daily pay (direct deposit) and paid training for those who qualify. When calling please mention "ComplaintsBoard.com" as your point of reference. Look forward to connecting... All the best!

• Ne
    Netsmart Mar 09, 2014

Just a "heads up" for anyone who purchased this product or ANY product or service on Clickbank, you can bypass the "seller" and contact Clickbank directly to request a refund and a refund will always be granted. Check your receipt from Clickbank for how to contact their support desk. You generally have up to 60 days to request a refund on Clickbank. Hope this helps. For those interested in earning an extra $300-$600+/wk without selling or filling out 'bogus' surveys, with NO out of pocket cost, call or text me @ 516 828 1458 for more info. Daily pay (direct deposit) and paid training for those who qualify. When calling or texting please mention "ComplaintsBoard.com" as your point of reference. Look forward to connecting... All the best!

Comments

• Ti
    Tinkj Aug 27, 2014

Apply to strcenter.com. They are legit and its an easy work from home position, All they require is that you have internet access and they provide a USB headset, they are currently hiring for night shift to work from 6-11pm EST Mon-Fri and weekend shifts.

• Ti