Packabarrel.comScam

I

THIS IS A SCAM!!! It sounded like a good alternative to packing and shipping a barrel especially with the upcoming holiday. Thought I’d make a small order just to check it out; sounded too good to be true. Well, nothing delivered and I cannot get in touch with them. I will make sure to spread the word.

• Pa
    Pandora Thomas Aug 07, 2014

you are a dam lyer about Packabarrel... I used them for 10 years. I gave them excellent review

• Pa
    Pandora Thomas Aug 07, 2014

Packabarrel is an excellent service. I've used the service to support schools & churches in various Caribbean islands on a yearly basis. Please cease & desist from publishing these rumors.