Pacific Sales Appliance Storepoor service

Don't do business with these people!
A couple of weeks ago I purchase and LG Washer/Dryer Combo from the San Diego Store. The first thing that went wrong was they told me my appliance was going to be delivered on 1/9/2010. When I hadn't heard from the company by 11 am on that day I called. They said I wasn't on the schedule for delivery that day. When I mentioned that I spoke to two people on the phone who assured me that I was they simply stated..."well I guess someone made a mistake". When I asked for the manager I was given the run around. I requested the appliance be delivered the following Saturday.
On Saturday the delivery truck arrived early after calling to ask if I would be available and that was fine. The delivery people could not make the installation however because the hook ups were different and stated that I'd need to have a plumber come in. When I was sold the appliance the sales person assured me that it would work with my dishwasher connections and that the delivery people wouldn't leave until the appliance was up and running. The delivery person of course said this wasn't possible.
So I refused the delivery and requested a refund. I was told I couldn't get a refund because there was no proof that I had returned the appliance. IT WAS ON THEIR TRUCK WITH THEIR TECHS! I was finally contacted by the sales manager who told me he would find a resolution and get back to me on Tuesday (today). When I hadn't heard from him I tried to reach someone at the store for over an hour. I finally got to speak a clerk who credited my credit card for the purchase. Don't do business with these people!

• Up
    upset customer-1 Jan 21, 2011

I also bought Samsung washer and dryer from Pacific Sales in Irvine, Ca. The installers refused to install the washer because the water drain was too short to reach. Too make it short, the installer didn't know what they were talking about and it was not short. They were going to tie the drain hose only with plastic zip hose tie and not use hose guide like the manual states and provided. I called Samsung on 1/6/2011 and the installer didn't undo one of the part. After many calls to the store they final came but didn't bring any missing parts. They told me to call Samsung and order it myself even though they threw it away. Again, they were supposed to come out and check on installation and see what was missing (4 differents parts are missing) but no show without any notice. I have been calling and left many message for store manager, Moulton, and no response since 1/11/2011.