Pacific Marine CenterFalse Warranty Sold Lemon

Sold me a boat with fake warranty. The boat was a lemon I have not been able to use it since I bought it 8 months ago. They have had it for over 5 of the 8 onths I have owened it. Currently they have the electronics at their location and my boat in Santa Rosa and on 8-15-09 I asked to arrange the return of the boat and Marty told me it was "Your problem" told me he would not talk to me again and hung the phone up on me. Pacific Marine Center was raided earlier this week by the DMV for selling false warranties. I am trying to contact everyone I can DMV investigator, California Bureau of Consumer Affairs, Better Business Bureau, Madera County DA, left messages for multiple attorneys. I fear they will damage my boat or electronics before Ieverr see the boat again?