Pac West ManagementUnprofessional maintenance

M

I moved into an apartment managed by Pac West the last week in Aug. On Sept 1st oIsubmitted a list of approx 3 things that needed attention in the apartment. One of my large windows would not open, the vent cover over the stove was missing and sucking all my expensive AC up the flue and there was a problem with one of the light fixtures in the bathroom. Pac west showed up approx 2 weeks later and even though I had submitted the list of things needed repairing they come in and ask, "What do you want?" I told them, they said OK and left. 3 weeks later they show back up and ask "What do you want?" I told them again and they said OK and left. 5 weeks later they showed back up asked "What do you want" I told them for the fourth or fifth time they said "OK" and left. It has now been 13 weeks since I submitted my maintenance issues and still nothing has happened but a bunch of [censored] maintenance "joes" showing up not knowing what it is that needs to be done. I am soo sick of them and when my lease is up I will be moving out. One of the most unprofessional uninformed group of people I have ever had to deal with and will never move into another property that is "managed" by them.