PA2500Fraud

This company fictitiously lies the there customers in regards to the parameters and capabilities of their product with misleading claims that there machine can kill bed bugs as well as eliminate any and all odors. There specific targets are the funeral industry and mausoleum and continually harasses their clients to purchase unnecessary cleaning kits at a marked up shipping and handling price. Their specific target is Stuart Funeral Homes. There whole goal is to get your credit card number so that they can run it for a machine then continue to harass you about your cleaning kit, if you ignore them they will just run your card and send you a kit. They will not provide you with any proof or scientific study that their product works.

• Sh
    Shayna Dalton Jan 12, 2012

I have had my pa2500 for almost 6 years and besides the maintenance kit that I bought online from Zontec once a year I have NEVER had a problem with it. I live by a very large lake and have always had mold and mildew problems in my basement, I run it down stairs for about 4 hours each summer and I wont have that musty smell the entire summer. I have also used it to freshen up closets as well. I really enjoy my machine I can't imagine getting through a summer without it.

Charles brayden Dec 16, 2011

Conning from an owner who is on drugs himself and employees forge tax documents to obtain social services good luck liar you are a fraud at least I went to rehab and got clean your still scumb

• Ow
    owenR Dec 15, 2011

After much digging also found out that your wife's been arrested almost as many times as you but much worse as a registered sex offender and more! WOW...

• Ow
    owenR Dec 15, 2011

hmmm are you the Charles Brayden who has a very long arrest record for FRAUD, DRUGS, CHECK FORGERY, GRAND THEFT, and BATTERY ?

Charles brayden Dec 15, 2011

You must be one of the only ones that the machine has worked for. They are built to breakdown!!!