OwlladyscraftsBad mail service

Since we had complaints at a HOA meeting and several people works for the Taylor post office, who are on the board, we have nothing but heck with our mail. Grandson govenment insurance that come in the mail is arriving a week or more late. use to for years come several days before the 1 st of the month. Xmas cards are coming open. Packages are not coming at all or very late. I'm having to have company I'm ording from track mail or resend cause after several week I'm not getting.
The Taylor post master blows you off and have the attitude i'm lucky to get mail at all. I'm getting other people mail more so than my own. Just cause we disagree with the HOA does not give the Taylor Post Office people the right to hold back my mail. Pmy ersonally I think they should not be able to be on the committee if they cannot be partiale. Litery Guide since my order two weeks ago and I still do not have it. Last month i did not get and when I called to fine out why they claim I sent it back, which I did not.

Please fine out why I'm being treated this way and put a stop to it..

Nancy Dowdy
Vanessa Flores
Durand Sentinus
Christopher Robb
Eric Dowdy.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices