Overstock.com — Fraudulent refund
I made a purchase from overstock. I returned the item right away due to it being the wrong color. It took them forever to issue me a refund. By the time the refund occurred, the visa card that I used was closed. I had closed the account not even thinking about it at the time. I spent 3 days and many hours on the phone with them trying to get them a refund. They keep saying you have to contact your bank. I did, the bank did not receive the refund because the account was closed. Basically they said I am out of luck and will not issue me a refund or return my product. They are committing fraud and I plan to report this anywhere and everywhere I can until this horrific customer service company is shut down. I would not recommend anyone use this site. Wayfair is much better and has awesome customer service.
More Overstock.com Complaints & Reviews
- Overstock.com - Platinum protection plan issues
- Overstock.com - Return scam
- Overstock.com - Returning jewelry
- Overstock.com - I am thinking I may have to take them to small claims court
- Overstock.com - Return scam!!
- Overstock.com - Cannot give me a shipping date on a past promised delivery date
- Overstock.com - held funds for order cancelled
- Overstock.com - Never buying from them again.
- Overstock.com - Poor service
- Overstock.com - Incorrect items shipped and bed assembly ridiculously difficult