Overstock.comFraudulent refund

I made a purchase from overstock. I returned the item right away due to it being the wrong color. It took them forever to issue me a refund. By the time the refund occurred, the visa card that I used was closed. I had closed the account not even thinking about it at the time. I spent 3 days and many hours on the phone with them trying to get them a refund. They keep saying you have to contact your bank. I did, the bank did not receive the refund because the account was closed. Basically they said I am out of luck and will not issue me a refund or return my product. They are committing fraud and I plan to report this anywhere and everywhere I can until this horrific customer service company is shut down. I would not recommend anyone use this site. Wayfair is much better and has awesome customer service.

• In
    Inspection Team Jun 25, 2016

Dear Sir/Mam,

Do not let them be rich with your hard earned money, there are hundreds of ways that you can trace their actual work location and get help of lawyer, private communities, governments regularities, online portals, tracking services and much more. We have been resolving cases of many of our customers who have been cheated online in bogus deals, counterfeiting and fraud schemes. We have resolved more than 4000 complaints so far. In case you are interested in discussing this case with us. Please feel free to call us or give us your contact details.

For better understanding and check how do we help you? Please visit the URL shown below.

Regards