OUTLET NUTRITION.COMNEVER RECEIVED THE ORDER

D

I ordered $105.00 of products plus they charged me $15.00 in shipping charges and that was over a month ago 1/29/09- it is now March and still no order and I can not call they put you on hold and never answer...they claim it is a back order and the only way I can cancel is by calling to give them my credit card info for the return of my money. they took the omney out of my credit account immeadiately in January. any one else with this problem???please help Debbie

Timothy Feb 15, 2010

www.bonethruthenose.net

• Pe
    Peachflower Sep 16, 2009

Hello Everyone,
    Just want to share this and wants to know if anyone has experienced this before.

We made an order early last year and the products arrived in April 08. One of our items (8 bottles) had expiry dates June 08 (2 months validity) and Sept 08 (5 mths validity). We only buy nutritional products with a min. of one year validity.

I made a complaint and they said they normally check their products before shipment and told us to tell them how many will we be able to consume. At that time, we were not sure.

On June 08, I opened one bottle with expiry in Sept 08 and found that the paper cover was coming off. The contents (2 inches deep) were abit hard, humidity had gone in. I opened another bottle, same observation, so I opened a third bottle, same thing.
    I am left with 6 bottles not consumable. Was not able to get back to them until this year.
    Sent them an email and it was returned.

<[email protected]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service
    error for name=outletnutrition.com type=A: Host not found

Does anyone know if they are out of business or have they changed their company name.

Would appreciate feedbacks. Thanks in advance.
    Regards,
    peachflower

daleguth Jul 06, 2009

I ordered $250.00 worth of vitamins and got $40.00 of them 3 months later and still have not received the rest as of 7-6-09. These items were ordered on Jan.24, 09

The website is gone now, so it doesn't look good!

Candy

• Ms
    MsCAT49 Jun 30, 2009

PEOPLE!!! I had the same problem with this company. All I did was contact the two credit card companies that I purchased items from Outlet Nutrition with and told them the story. The credit card companies sent me a letter to dispute the charges. I was credited my money with no problem. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH OUTLET NUTRITION!!! ALSO, the two credit cards I used (AmEx and Discover) are getting $19.95 unauthorized charges on them from a company called "Vision Premiere Card 2 Houston." I'm just wondering if there is a connection. Monitor your credit cards DAILY online for your own protection.

• Ke
    kevinb Jun 24, 2009

Like everyone else, I just learned I am another to be ripped off by this store. $150 worth of merchandise never came. Money taken of course.

SOMEONE should get a class action law-suit together. any lawyers out there get ripped off?

[email protected]

• Jb
    j.b.virgo Jun 23, 2009

I ordered some products from OutletNutrition.com on February 12, 2009 - it was debited from my account immediately, but as of today (June 23, 2009) I still haven't gotten anything. Now they've even stopped responding to my emails.

I've never been frauded before, so I assumed it really was just backordered, but as soon as I Googled the company a huge list of complaints shows up. I tried emailing my bank; hopefully I can resolve this through them, but now it's been so long since I placed my order. Does anyone know how I can get my money back?

Jenny

• Je
    jet6288 Jun 22, 2009

i also made an order on april 21 09 and have not received my order

SanSue Jun 19, 2009

I am another in this long list of those that did not receive their products but was billed. I ordered a pain product for my dog in January 09, after researching yesterday I found all these complaints. I had mine billed to my Discover card so called today and they said they would credit my account. I am not able to find the product that I ordered in a store and am now afraid to order from another on-line supplier - I hate that unhonest people like this have to ruin my trust in ordering on-line!!!

• So
    socal Jun 17, 2009

I am sick to my stomach as I read all the complaints. Here, I thought I had an isolated incident. Between emails, phone calls that never get answered and you can't leave a message because the mailbox is full to finally sending a hardcopy letter to Suwanee, GA in April. To my dismay, my letter was returned by USPS, "Outlet Nutrition moved. Left no address. Unable to forward. Return to sender." I am so upset. My order was placed in February 2009 and I kept emailing for my order status. "Backordered" constantly. I finally cancelled the remainder of my order but my credit card NEVER got credited!!! What a scam!!!

Dayna Jun 17, 2009

I placed an order in April and didn't receive the completed order as of today 6/17/09. I'm still owed merchandise!! I then ordered something different and the merchandise came destroyed, they owe me over
    $100. I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and they didn't respond to them. I don't know what to do with this.. Just don't order from Outlet Nutrician they are scam artists!!!

• Ga
    gayle Jun 14, 2009

I too have the same complaint. I placed an order on 1/4/2009. It's not 6/14/2009? Nothing yet? They tell me TOO it's on back order? I'm bummed, I really wanted to try the Kold Kare Cold & Flu? Can I get it somewhere else? Or, has anyone tried it?

• Ha
    Halina Fedysiow Jun 14, 2009

I am also one of the victims. Two orders: 135526 from3.16.09, and 137893 from4.26.09 for sum of $80.81. My credit card charged immediately, but shippment never arrived. I may be contacted at [email protected] for further information

• Mi
    Michelle Jun 12, 2009

Yes like everyone else, I placed an order 2 months ago that I have still not received yet. I have ordered off them before and received ok, hence the re-order but not this time. I have filed a paypal dispute to hopefully get an answer from them, to the goods where abouts or even better a refund. Good luck to all who have this same issue... cheers Michelle.

• Let's all hope that these criminals have been busted, shut down and will soon be in jail, serving the prison sentences they so deserve. The sheer # of complaints is amazing. I will never order anything online again without checking that sites credentials out. I urger everyone to keep an eye out for these criminals, it's entirely possible that these ### will open another phony business and rob innocent people again.

• Be
    Bennie Jun 10, 2009

I ordered products from the Outlet Nutrition (o/n 136695) on 4/6/2009. They took money out of my account but I yet to see my products. I have tried emailing and calling them to not avail. Their phone message states that they are experiencing back logs but this is unacceptable. Today I checked their site only to find that it is not operational anymore and their link to my invoice has been canceled. What is going on and how do we get our money back?

• Ga
    Gaylene Jun 08, 2009

OK... I got scammed by outletnutrition also. I called and called, tried to e-mail, nothing would go through. I never got my order or a refund. Back ordered? YA RIGHT! I filed a complaint with pay pal for $43.13, and they found in my favor, but they cann't do anything either. BAD LUCK...

I hope the saying..What goes around..Comes around.. applies to these guys. I will never order on line again, unless I know the merchant.

• My
    myvoice Jun 08, 2009

From: me
    Sent: Monday, April 06, 2009 10:26 AM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: Cancel My Order?

I am interested to know the terms of cancellation for my order.

I ordered April 1st, 2009 and to date, my order still has not shipped. Since the order has not shipped, I'd like to know if the order can be canceled without incurring any additional fees.

Below is a copy of my order. Please know that I called both your toll free number [protected] and your phone number listed in Swanee [protected] on April 2nd and April 3rd and no one ever picks up the phone. I have been transferred only to recorded messages.

Please respond to this email with the terms of cancellation and please inform me whether this order can be canceled without incurring any additional fees.

Thanks!
    On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 8:56 AM, Customer Care <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello,
    We have 3 of the 6 items you have on order and ready to ship today. The other 3 items will arrive in our next Garden Greens shipment next week and have already been ordered for you.

Please let us know if you would like us to split your order today and ship you what we have in stock.

We apologize for the delay in the delivery of your order. The remainder of your order still remains on back order from our manufacturer. We are expecting our shipment for your items to arrive the third week of April. We will ship your order to you immediately upon arrival and provide you with a tracking number by email.

As an added gift we are including a discount coupon for your next purchase: Coupon code- save5n2008 Good for $5 off any order where products total $30 or more.

From: me
    Date: Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 10:27 AM
    To: Customer Care <[email protected]>

Hi! According to your last email of April 7th, "The other 3 items will arrive in our next Garden Greens shipment next week and have already been ordered for you. "

Have they arrived yet? When can I expect to receive them?

Thanks

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 10:12 AM, Customer Care <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello,
    We apologize for the delay in the delivery of your order. Your order still remains on back order from our manufacturer. We are expecting our shipment from our manufacturer on approximately the 30th of April. We will ship your order to you immediately upon arrival and provide you with a tracking number by email.

save5n2008 Good for $5 off any order where products total $30 or more.

On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 3:30 PM, Customer Care <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi,
    We apologize for the delay in the delivery of your order. Your order still remains on back order from our manufacturer. We are expecting our shipment from our manufacturer on approximately May 15th. We will ship your order to you immediately upon arrival and provide you with a tracking number by email.

We have updated your shipping address so that the remainder of your order will be shipped to your Atlanta address. Thank you for updating your information.

On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 10:02 AM, I wrote:

So, when do you think it would be appropriate to refund the rest of my
    money WITHOUT charging ME any cancellation fees? Essentially you
    advertise on your website that you carry a product which you actually
    don't have and can't seem to get any of...

At this point, I don't feel like Outlet Nutrition has any interest in
    getting the remainder of my items to me.

Please update me on the status of this order, or kindly refund the
    money I paid for product that you advertised as a part of your product
    line, but never had any of to sell. I do feel like Outlet Nutrition
    has misrepresented itself here.

On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 2:58 PM, I wrote:

I am still waiting for the balance of products that I paid for on April 1st, 2009, more than 2 months ago. I have tried calling your customer service number and no one ever answers. I would like to know when I will recieve the products I ORDERED AND PAID FOR 2 MONTHS AGO!

After my last message of June 8th, 2009, I decided to try and call them once more. Their telephone number is disconnected and their website is down and upon further "poking around" I stumbled across this complaints board.

• El
    eleanore jones Jun 08, 2009

january 12, 2009 order 2 cans of cafix [protected] at $6.23 each total 21.86 including shipping. as of this date i have not receive them. i have made several attempts t contact them get run around send e mail no answer they are crooks. i used my credit card and is out of the money i am a senior citizen who needs every penny i receive.

Tipawan Jun 08, 2009

I am another victim of Outlet nutrition. The ordered item has never been shipped. I sent many messages to them to follow up but only received their silence !!

Tipawan Jun 08, 2009

I have faced the same problme where the item I've order has never been delivered.

I sent many messages to them asking for either the refund or delivery but have received only
    silence from them.

Their service is awful !!!

David E. Jun 06, 2009

The truth...

As for who fault it is on the collapes of product fulfillment. Here's where it gets tricky. Kurt was hired by Chris as CIO of The Outlet Nutrition Company which allowed Kurt to control all internal software application keys for purchasing and logistics. When there relationship soured, Kurt disconnected all access which made a small problem a larger one. Secondly, Kurt withheld the true financial condition of M3W when the deal was created, it wasn't until later that Chris determined that the accounting had been tampered with by Kurt. Chris should have done better due dillegence and Kurt should have shut the business down last summer.

This just in... Chris is filing a counter suit next week against Kurt and also a new surprise and twist to this ongoing sauga...

Stay tuned for more of the truth...

Back in three days.

• Le
    Leanne Jun 04, 2009

Seoreh,

I sent an email to the police in Gwinnet County, but I never heard back. Maybe they followed through. It wasn't long after that that the site was shut down.

seoreh Jun 04, 2009

FYI the police chief of Gwinnett County told me/us to give him a call and he possibly can look into the crimes of OUTLETNUTRITION. He did not say I had to come in to fill out a police report, so if you all want to see what you can do about filing a police report this is his contact info :
    Sgt. D. E. Ponder

Gwinnett County General Crimes Unit

Office [protected]

Cell [protected]

• Eb
    eBizLover Jun 04, 2009

David,

Thanks for your valuable information. Then whose fault it was for not shipping products, M3W or OutletNutrition Co in GA? It seems to me that it was Chris' responsibility for shipping the products but he was not doing the job and screwed everything up. Was the website transferred and operated by Chris? Also, what was the nature of the lawsuit of M3W vs OutletNutrition filed on 5/9 to PA district?

Still, I am very surprised to know that Kurt gave the website to Chris just for a some cash injection. It was a bad deal. Kurt still has to default the 2 SBA loans.

Thanks in advance.

David E. Jun 04, 2009

The truth...

No, Chris Ingram did not buy the Company from Kurt & Marci Mattes.

They had a distribution agreement with an option to purchase if Kurt could cover all past due vendor debt and existing tax liens. In additon, Kurt & Marci had two outstanding SBA loans that went into default and Kurt is currently filing for bankruptcy protection. Of course its easy to make attempts at Chris & Sheila since they are secretly wealthy, but the real issue here is this, The Outlet Nutrition Co was formed to give outletnutrition.com (owned by M3W Group, Inc.) a brick and mortal presence to compete with VitaminShop.

M3W Group, Inc. owns the websites and The Outlet Nutrition Co would own the stores, in addition to distributing internet sales. Kurt & Marci started M3W Group, Inc. in 2003 after buying outletnutrition.com and austinnatural.com from the second owner. The first owner started the company as a brick and mortal store in 1989 (hence: since 1989) and later sold it to the second owner in 1999. ...and again, the scond owner sold it to Kurt & Marci in 2003.

By the time Chris & Sheila came along in 2008, M3W Group, Inc. was swimming in about $780, 000 in debt, existing tax liens and suffering from slow sales from a down economy. There was a third party broker who I want mention (which is my source) that offer an arrangement to Kurt, whereby Chris & Sheila would insert some capital in exchange for naming rights, distribution rights and 1, 280 regional brick and mortar locations.

In fairness, the website shipped over 500, 000 packages and over 150, 000 packages in 2008 & 2009 alone. There were probaly around 700-1000 customers awaiting deliveries when Kurt shut the site down. Most of which, have already disbuted through there card company and got refunds or were refunded directly from the reserves held by Chris & Sheila.

So as angry as everyone is we are not the GM franchise dealerships that have lost millions...

More updates in a few days.

David

seoreh Jun 03, 2009

anyeone file a complaint with the IC3?

seoreh Jun 03, 2009

So what thses people are just going to get away with this? I have filed complaints with every agency I know- I'm calling 20/20/ ..

Josh Jun 03, 2009

EbizLover,

Check this site out:

Make sure that you have Adobe Acrobat Reader already installed.

Outletnutrtion.com is now owned by Chris/Sheila Ingram

Josh

Josh Jun 03, 2009

Seoreh,

The only way for a investigation to happen via police is the fact that a criminal police report has to be filled out in person at the Gwinnet County Atlanta Sheriff's Dept. No exceptions. One cannot fill out a criminal police report via phone only. Once done, then you could file against Outlet Nutrition via criminally.

The cost to do this wouldn't be worth the trouble if its 1, 000 or below. Flying, court fees, filing fees etc...

Josh

seoreh Jun 03, 2009

Anyone here contact the gwinnett county police ? The DA told me to contact the police so they can investigate, anyone done that?

• Eb
    eBizLover Jun 03, 2009

David,
    Are you sure that Christ Ingram did not buy the company from M3W group (Kurt) but had a distribution agreement with them? I thought that Kurt sold his company and 2 websites to Christ Ingram. So Christ should be responsible for all the problems, not Kurt.

I found there is a lawsuit filed by M3W against Outlet Nutrition (Christ Ingram) on 5/7. Do you know what it is about?

Not Happy in CT Jun 02, 2009

I have a question that I have not seen brought up here yet. Since OutletNutrition has our credit card and personal information because we ordered products from them, has anyone been the victim of ID Theft because of them? Just a thought in today's day. This was brought to my attention by my credit card company who is carefully monitoring my account and I did a free credit check on myself as well as monitoring other things in general.

I think a general class action law suit isn't a bad idea. Do we have any legal people who can enlighten us?

Josie Jun 01, 2009

I too placed an order- it was for $38.00 worth of maca. Looking back on my e-mails they promised to ship the order the third week of March. I just checked to call them and I see that they no longer exist!!! FRAUDS!!!

• Ve
    Veronica Jun 01, 2009

I also placed order then was told item was on back order so I cancelled my order and never received refund. I think this company is a rip-off. I called and left several messages and several e-mail about when I will be receiving my order. I just now called again and their telephone is disconnected as well as their web site is no longer on the net.

Anger customer
    Veronica

• Vi
    VICKY MOORE Jun 01, 2009

I placed an order 04/23/09. They debited my account
    the day the order was placed. As of today 06/01/09
    I still have not received my order. The website is no longer available and it is impossible to get anybody on the phone. They did respond to an email and said they had a shipment coming in May 19 and all backorders would be filled at that time. I need to know what can be done about this company taking your money and not sending any product.

Mad as hell customer
    Vicky Moore
    in FT. Worth, TX

• Pr
    Priscilla Jun 01, 2009

I too have been ripped off. I ordered only $13.00 worth of stuff and still have yet to receive it. After a week I emailed their customer service and like all of you, they told me it was on back order and that it would be in by April 30th and then they would ship it out. Deana O, how do I go about disputing it with my bank? I too do not understand how Google, whom I found the site through, would let this get by them. They are usually very reliable when it come to their available site especially when it comes to shopping. I am glad and dissappointed that I am not the only one that has a problem with this site. I hope that you all get everything resolved with ur orders, even though you wont be receiving them. I wish you all luck and I will keep you updated on my situation.

• Le
    Leanne May 31, 2009

Is it possible to do a blanket lawsuit against this company? I realize, that as one person, suing them for $100 would be pointless, but as a blanket suit, we'd be taken more seriously. We also have to factor in that if the company went bankrupt, as a group, we'd be on the list for the trustee of those who are owed money. When a bankruptcy is claimed (at least in Canada), all of the debtor's assets are seized and any moneys available are divided among those owed the money. Not sure if we'd ever see a dime, but if any of you are like me, the money that I spent for the products I needed was hard to come by - very hard to come by! I have had to rebuy the products elsewhere with money that I didn't have. It takes me awhile to save for what I need, it's a struggle. This is a blow to me and I'd imagine there are others out there in similar situations. It makes me sick thinking about it. I almost feel like any of us could set up a website, steal money from customers, then go away and take that money with us. Where's the justice? How awful!

• Ta
    Tara May 31, 2009

I posted here 20 days ago stating i was also in same boat. i used paypal and made the complaint within there 45 day time.

Here is paypals response

Dear Tara,

After careful review, we have concluded our investigation of the Buyer
    Complaint described below.

We have decided in your favor, however, we were unable to recover any funds
    from the seller's account. As stated in the PayPal User Agreement, recovery
    of funds associated with a Buyer Complaint cannot be guaranteed.

Please know that we will make our best effort to recover the funds in
    question if they become available in the seller's account in the future and
    will take appropriate action against the seller. Such action may include
    issuing a warning, a temporary restriction, or terminating the account.
    Keep in mind that PayPal uses a number of factors to determine when to take
    action, including member complaints. Due to privacy laws, we cannot discuss
    the details of any action taken. We hope you understand our policy and that
    it assures you that you are safe using PayPal.

-----------------------------------
    Transaction Details
    -----------------------------------

Seller's Name: Outlet Nutrition
    Seller's Email: [email protected]

• Sd
    SD Reid May 30, 2009

All:
    A previous post on this site suggested that all who have been offended by Outlet Nutrition possibly contact GODADDY.COM to let them know these knuckleheads might be coming their way. Below is both my email to them and their response (in reverse order)-kinda long but...

Dear Sir or Ma'am,

Thank you for contacting Go Daddy's Abuse Department.

GoDaddy.com does not allow illegal content on our customer's websites. However, as a hosting provider, it is not our place to determine if the site you have mentioned is actually engaging in illegal activities.
    GoDaddy.com regularly works with courts and law enforcement from the local to the international level. If you suspect any of our customers is using their website to engage in any illegal activities, please help us by contacting your local law enforcement agency, and asking them to investigate this situation.

Law enforcement can contact us at [email protected] if they need the website(s) taken down, or if they need more information pursuant to an investigation. We have a long-standing history of cooperation with law enforcement and the courts.

Any disputes over the ownership or wording of the domain name itself will need to be sent to either the registrant, through an arbitration forum such as World Intellectual Property Organization, or the local court system. Per ICANN regulations, domain registrars are prohibited from becoming involved in domain ownership disputes.

If you find that, you are unable to contact the registrant because the contact information given on the Whois database is invalid, please write to [email protected] and let them know.

Sincerely,

From: <[email protected]>
    Date: Thu, May 28, 2009 10:31 pm
    To: <[email protected]>

Ladies and Gentlemen:

By chance I was informed that the above entity was attempting to set up a website via your company. The individuals behind this company are frauds! Please do not allow them to use your services to further their fraudulent enterprises.

I, like thousands of others, are currently fighting to have money returned for products ordered and paid for but never received. In their previous dealings, they used the Yahoo! (merchant wing) and Paypal to extract money from credit card accounts and never fulfill their obligations. Both Yahoo! and Paypal have been reluctant to offer any type of relief under the "buyer beware" umbrella.

If you visit a website called complaintsboard.com and type Outlet Nutrition into their search box, you won't believe how many complaints on them dominate this site!

Please, please do not let these people use your site. They should be in jail and probably the only reason they are not is because no one can figure out who exactly owns this company.

SDR

Not Happy in CT May 30, 2009

People above wanted info. on the GoDaddy site that the company is trying to start up. I did some research...Chris Ingram on GoDaddy.com web site: http://whois.domaintools.com/wcrp.us . He has 92 listed current domains.

My previous background check on Chris Ingram reveals that his name is Christopher D. Ingram and he goes by many aliases (as does his family members). He lives in Alpharetta, GA and his cell has been correctly posted in the past as [protected]. He also has a law suit by county or federal courts just about every month or two for the past 2 years (http://dockets.justia.com/search?q=CHRISTOPHER+INGRAM).