Outdoor - HeadquartersTerrible customer service

I ordered boots from this joke of a company on 10-14-09 and as of today 11-09-09 still have'nt received the boots or any type of communication from them as to why? Of course they had no problem billing my credit card immediately and now they don't respond to emails nor return phone calls.
Do yourself a favor, don't fall for the low advertised prices and don't believe the lie on the website that states "Buy With Confidence!" After they receive your payment they push you aside and leave you to wonder, "Now what?"

• Bi
    bigmossy Nov 10, 2009

Wow now im scared, I ordered a pair of boots from them on Oct 27 2009 and still havent got my boots. I have Called a million times and there is no one to talk to. No one has Ever returned any of my calls, they took the money out of my account and half the time you go to leave a voice message there box is full. Any Help???

• Bi
    billg3919 Nov 11, 2009

i have to agree here, i too ordered a pair of boots on 10 27 09 and still as of today 11 11 09 my shipment is still pending... called customer service twice now left messages both times and still no repley from them... they appear to be a ### company...they have the phonest messaging system also, how can your lines be that busy to place a catalog order with them wouldnt it be smart of them to leave you on hold with a list of all their specials instead of telling you that they will call you back...dont be fooled by this company...

• Cd
    Cdjrandolph Nov 11, 2009

Okay third time is the charm...We ordered boots for my husband on Oct. 24, 2009 and still no confirmation email, or boots delivered. I have called several times and e-mailed. No response. I am going to have my credit card reverse the charge!

• Ca
    CarolS Nov 16, 2009

I'm in the same boat as the rest of you guys. I ordered two pairs of boots on Oct. 21, 2009 and have yet to receive them, it' now Nov. 16, 2009. I have had one of my phone calls returned by the company, only to be told that the boots were backordered and would be in the next week, that was on Nov. 3, 2009. Like the rest of you guys they charged my credit card within 24 hours, so they now have $250.00 of my money. Unfortunately I have now had to threaten to call the police, attorney general, district attorney for the state of GA to file theft charges or whatever. I will probably never see my money or the boots I ordered.

• Ou
    outdoor headquarters=fraud Nov 17, 2009

i ordered a pair of boots from these people on 10-24-09. ive yet to speak to a human and they will not return emails. im having my credit card charges reversed. im contacting the BBB of GA and anyone else i can think of, im gonna do my part to make sure these people never get the chance to screw anyone else over.

• Tr
    truly ticked Nov 17, 2009

we too are having difficulty getting our order. We ordered 2 pairs of boots on 11-8-09 and our charge card has already been charged. We have been unable to reach anyone by phone or e-mail. We have left messages and of course no one will return our calls. Something definitely needs to be done about this business and their poor customer service.

• Ss
    ss12345 Nov 18, 2009

Same Story - ordered boots on 11/01/09 still haven't received. They don't respond to emails or phone calls. They have an anwering machine that sounds very professional but that's where it ends. I recommend you don't use this website.

• Lu
    Luke K Nov 18, 2009

They got me too. I ordered them on Oct. 27. My wife got a hold of someone (a male) after she called several times and pressed 3 for sales. He said my Danner boots bask ordered and would be here Tuesday or today. As of today, no boots.

• Lu
    Luke K Nov 19, 2009

I just file a complaint with the Georgia BBB website. It seems that there are only a handful of complaints, but they have all been resolved. I believe that if more of use take this action we could get this "company" under control. Here is a link to the Georgia BBB website for the Outdoor Headquarters: http://www.bbb.org/columbus-georgia/business-reviews/mail-order-and-catalog-shopping/outdoor-headquarters-in-blakely-ga-15002176/#cmpl

been ripped Nov 19, 2009

I've been taken also the same way as everyone else, quick charge no delivery and no replies. I filed with the BBB (they are rated B-) and will also call Georgia Boots (http://www.georgiaboot.com/DealerLocator/) because they are listed on their site as a dealer. Maybe we can get the point across that something needs to be done.

• El
    ElaineIA Nov 20, 2009

DITTO here tooooooo. I ordered Boots on Oct 26th, no boots, as of 11/20, I called for almost two weeks and kept leaving messages...I've sent them emails for two weeks now, and once I got a return call to say the boots were on back order and have arrived and will be shipped out, NOT. The only thing that makes me feel a little better is that I'm not alone, I know misery loves company, and I'm sorrry for "ALL" of us who have been scammed by this company. Something seriously needs to be done to shut down that site so no other victims get caught up in this company. With Christmas around the corner, this company will make out like a bandit, people ordering for Christmas presents, and of course this company lures you in by posting prices just a bit cheaper than anyone else, so you think "great" I've scored, and in the end, they keep racking up our monies. HELP HELP HELP

• Ro
    Rock584 Nov 20, 2009

YEPPPP! This seems to be a constant trend with the comments I've read aboout Outdoor Headquarters, I ordered a pair of Wolverines on 11-7-09 paided in full thru my PayPal account, and have requested a tracking number thru O.H. and recieved no correspondence via email or phone, after multiple attempts over a course of 10 days, so I have taking action thru PayPal 11-19-09, to get my $113.00 back, and will request that these folks have their source of income cut off, and also it would be nice to see that the website be flagged as misrepresentation or fraud, these types of websites should be monitored, especially if they are allowed to bill your credit card or atm account for information, and I feel for the individuals that didn't go thru PayPal, but also advised PayPal that I would think that the O.H. website would be legitimate if they were allow to use them as a service for transactions, maybe their on a "southern vacation" with all our money, anyway it appears that we have "ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE" thieves among us. Good Luck People!, getting your money back, and put the word out about this website!

been ripped Nov 20, 2009

OK, if you read my previous post you know that I was taken by these clowns but I am determined to fight back and so should you. I filed with the BBB and here is a link to the Federal trade Comm.
    http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/consumer/credit/cre28.shtm. Maybe if they get enough complaints they can stop these clowns before they do more harm. The link tells you what to do when "Billed for merchandise you never received". Good luck

nobootshere Nov 24, 2009

I ordered some Wolverine boots on 10/27/09 and my credit card was billed the next day. Do I have boots yet? NO. I have emailed 4 times and called 3 times...have I gotten a reply? NO. I am in the process of reversing the charges on my credit card and am contacting the BBB and Attorney General of GA. I even threatened this action in my last 2 emails and last phone message that I left them..no reply! Very frustrating!! Everyone on here who has problems needs to contact the BBB and Attorney General so maybe this company will stop ripping people off. I am also thinking I may contact the shoe/boot brands that they sell to let them know.

been ripped Nov 24, 2009

This is the company owner info, Harold Boling
    415 W Residence Ave, 31701 Albany - map [protected]

• Au
    auugghh Nov 25, 2009

I also have realized that my recent purchase was a waste of hard earned money. Have filed a complaint with the BBB, have contacted the GA Attorney Generals Office ( only to be told to file with BBB and possibly go through Consumer Affairs [protected]). Have begun contacting all the manufacturers of boots these scammers claim to sell. Anything to get a little pay back. I doubt very much that the emails and phone messages to this company are ever checked. Am hopeful that I can get my money back but if not I will do everything I can to give these people hundreds of dollars worth of annoyance. To poster "been ripped"... how sure are you that this is the actual owner information?

• Mr
    Mr.P Nov 25, 2009

Order placed 10/21/09. Via their website, worst case scenario, 7 days for arrival. Today is 11/25/09. I have emailed 5 times and made 5 different phone calls. The email was never responded to. When you call all you receive, every time is an opportunity to leave a message. I did, each time. No return phone call.
    This is a fraudulent company and you will have to report this company to reverse the payment they will be keeping.
    I would highly recommend NOT doing business with this company!

been ripped Nov 26, 2009

auugghh,

I decided from the beginning that I would fight back. I have spent many hours searching online and found that they own "home headquarters", they use several business names also.
    matstore.com
    outdoor headquarters
    home headquarters
    BSLR ENTERPRISES INC
    Psdm Inc

All these names are for the same people, they use the same ph#s (all turned off). Their names are Harold and Leslie Boling and you can see them on facebook also. I contacted both of them thru facebook and called them @[protected] and after I told them why I was calling (order #) they told me that I had the wrong number but they have issued a REFUND (bank hasn't posted it yet, we'll see) without me asking for one. It seems that they wanted me out off their backs. Fight back people but only if you hate dishonesty as much as I do.

SuperLon Nov 30, 2009

Thanks been ripped,

I found Harold on Facebook and sent him a message. Who knows if we will get our money back from the order placed on 10/20/09, but I sure did enjoy sending the message.

ticked off!

been ripped Dec 01, 2009

Well my fellow victims I would like to inform you that I did get my money back. Here I will list the things that I did.

Emailed
    Called
    BBB
    Credit card dispute
    Facebook message
    Called home number

I don't know which one helped but I never got any replies to any of them but I did get my money.
    FIGHT back. Good luck to all.

SuperLon Dec 01, 2009

Here is a little more info on this fraudulent company.

BSLR Enterprises, Inc
    [protected]
    [protected]

• Pa
    Pamr Dec 03, 2009

I too ordered boots and it keeps saying "Pending Shipment". Emailed and left voice mail messages. I just put a diapute in through my credit card company, since like the rest of you they had no problem charging within 2 days of the order. Do Not deal with this company..

• 07
    07eohsd Dec 03, 2009

I just found this thread because I, too, recently ordered boots from Outdoor-Headquarters, but I have yet to receive them. I placed my order about a week and half ago. My status still says, "Pending Shipment." So, I just called the manufacturer because the boots are supposed to come directly from them. I was told that the boot order is in their system, but the reason the boots haven't shipped yet is because they're currently not in stock. I was further told that it would be about 2 - 3 weeks before the boots are made and shipped to me, per that specific manufacturer. Like many of you, my credit card was more or less charged immediately after placing the order as well. However, it sounds like there's nothing to worry about (at least in my case) because evidently it's a manufacturer issue and not a Outdoor-Headquarters issue. And, many of you who are worried may really not have anything to worry about, either. Just my $0.02 on the subject...

been ripped Dec 03, 2009

To 07eohsd, I also called the supplier of my boots and they had 37 pairs of my size and color and
    it was still "pending" after 2 weeks. Also what transaction number did you provide, none of the numbers from OHeadquarters was of any use to the supplier. OK, I get it, you must be the owner of Outdoor Headquarters (just kidding). If an item is on backorder, it should not be billed until it ships. Just my $.02,

• Ha
    hazel turpen Dec 04, 2009

i order a pair of georgia boot in nov 11, 2009 havent got the boot and no responce for company oreder still pennding what can i do about it

• Ge
    Geeez Dec 04, 2009

Same here guys! I followed the advice of one of you and called their house. This was after I tried to call the store and email them a zillion times. Credit card charged, of course, but no boots...anyway..after my phone call to their home (she said it was the wrong number) I received an email saying they were refunding the money within minutes. Suspicious, eh? That was yesterday. My credit card has yet to show this credit so I filed a dispute with the credit card for fraud. I'll keep ya posted.

SuperLon Dec 04, 2009

Got my money back! Good luck to all.

Angry WWW worker Dec 09, 2009

I work for Wolverine Worldwide (the company that dropships for Outdoor Headquarters). I have never recieved so many calls about any 1 company complaining about not recieving their shoes that they ordered. Our company has been trying for the last 2 months to get ahold of someone to see what's going on, but with no luck. I would strongly urge people to stay away from this company.

• Pr
    prozak65 Dec 10, 2009

I placed my order on 11/13/09 and here we are a month later and still no boots. I called 4 times and have gotten no response I have emailed 6 times and still nothing!!! These people are rotten as hell to deal with now I have to go thru all the trouble of filing disputes and all the other nonsense. I being stupid did not check them out before ordering

• Tr
    Tracy Payne Dec 11, 2009

Fellow complainers...
    Thanks for all your comments.
    After reading all of the complaints, I gave it one last ditch effort.
    I called and left a message and threatened to take further action,
    part of which was a complaint with the BBB. I left my order number
    and told them I had read the blogs and complaints about their company,
    and that something needed to be resolved immediatly.
    I proceeded to the BBB website and before I could finish filling out the complaint
    Outdoor Headquarters had sent an email informing me that they had refunded
    the full amount back to my account...
    Hope this helps...try the same thing...!!!

• Ba
    badkitty Dec 13, 2009

I was able to get a refund for the full price of the boots I bought from Outdoor HQ only by finally writing a complaint to the Georgia Better Business Bureau at their website and thankfully they did intervene on my behalf. I suggest that you do the same., and stop wasting your time with their non-existent customer service phone lines. Trouble is, looks like these ### are still at it, preying on folks looking for quality boots at bargain prices. They have to be stopped...so when you are done writing your complaint to GA BBB, write another one, like I did, to the GA State's Attorney General. Maybe if that office pays attention to the public outcry, something will be done to stop these deceitful evil persons. Good luck!

sue warner Dec 14, 2009

I ordered a pair of workboots on line 12/3/09- to this day there is NO STATUS on order. I have called EVERYDAY and did their e-mail form EVERYDAY. They ONLY have voice-mail. They have my money and I cant cancell or get my boots! In 10 years of making on-line purchases- THIS is the first to SCAM me. DONT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.. Before you buy on-line google complaints on a company. If I would have done this - I wouldnt be OUT $134.09!

• Je
    jennd_t Dec 15, 2009

I order 3 pair of boots on 11/23/09 and have repeatedly tried to contact someone regarding the order due to it now being 12/15/09 and i have not received the boots or any information regarding the order. I tried to email 5 times and tried calling 5 times, each with no response. I finally contacted Georgia Boot company since that's the brand of boot i was ordering to see if they had any information regarding this company since they are selling their product. The customer service agent told me that they are no longer in business with this company and that the only thing i can do is file a complaint with my credit card/bank company. I didn't even get the chance to say Outdoor-Headquarters and the agent knew exactly who i was speaking of. This company is a FRAUD!!!

• Ri
    Ripped Off from Outdoor Headquarters Dec 18, 2009

I ordered Rocky Boots on 11/19/09, it stated they would be shipped in 5 days. I have not received them, nor will they return my phone message or my email. I have stopped payment on my credit card. I to feel sorry for the people that gave them their debt card. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPAY!

• Jf
    Jfwescoe Dec 19, 2009

I've read all the complaints everyone has listed, I have also been scammed by this company. Nov 15 2009 I ordered apair of Georgia boots for 163.79 and experianced the same results, no return phone calls or emails. I started researching this company and found the owners phone number, I called it Dec 18 2009 and the number was no longer in service. Now I would ask all the people who read this post DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY or there parent company BSLR ENTERPRISES. The other thing I would reccomend is for all the people who made posts on this website or are going to post a complaint about this company do these things.
    File a complaint at: www.ec3.com this is the FBI complaint center

www.ga.bbb.org this the better business bureau of Georgia

And call the local law enforcement offices of Blakely and Albany, GA
    If enough of us contact these organizations maybe we can get our money back and get these crooks out of business Thank You

• A0
    a07eohsd Dec 20, 2009

ALERT!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!!!

Outdoor-Headquarters.com is absolutely a fraudulent company! I, like many others, ordered a pair of boots from them in late November, but I have never received the merchandise. I contacted the manufacturer a couple of weeks ago and was told that the order was processing, and I therefore thought that everything was fine. Like many others, I also tried to make contact with Outdoor-Headquarters with no such luck.

Well, last night I confirmed with my credit card company that fraudulent charges have recently taken place on the same account I used to purchase my boots! Also, coincidentally, the fraudulent charges took place in southern Georgia, which is where Outdoor-Headquarters is based. I haven't been to Georgia is over a decade, either. So, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to easily see what's going on here.

I'm making this additional post to warn others of this company, and what has recently happened with me. If you have made a purchase with this company, I highly suggest you contact your credit card company IMMEDIATELY!!! DO NOT waste your time trying to contact the company, or anything else. If it has already happened to me, then I highly suspect that YOU may be in the same boat now, too, or very soon.

As others have mentioned on here, let's all do our best to make sure these [email protected]$%g ba$t3rds are sent to prison ASAP!!!

• A0
    a07eohsd Dec 20, 2009

Fraudulent charges have recently been confirmed on my CC account (the same account used to purchase boots through Outdoor-Headquarters)! Evidence points to this shady company, too! CONTACT YOUR CARD ISSUERS IMMEDIATELY, IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY DONE SO!!!

• Sk
    Skid Dec 24, 2009

Same with me everybody! no shoes. Dispute the charge on your credit card they will credit it if they want your business.
    Yea! and the government wonders why the credit card companies are being part to blame for ruining the economy when the government won't do a dam thing about all the fradulent businesses going on, on the internet. Oh well, thats your problem, they don't give a dam, your just a ###, and thats partly why our countrys economy is going down the $#@^&* tube. Our government does not give a *#$ % about you or the economy.

Why does the internet allow them to be in a fradulent business

• Sh
    shelzienurse17 Dec 29, 2009

On 12/16/09 I ordered a pair of Dan Post boots as a Christmas gift for my fiance. On 12/23/09 I sent the company an email asking where the boots were since my order was upgraded to FedEx shipping. I never recieved a reply. I tried contacting the company via phone on 12/28/09, but there is no answer. I tried contacting the company via phone again on 12/29/09, still no answer. I did some investigating and found several complaints listed on this site and with the BBB. I have filed a complaint with them. Expensive lesson to all, investigate company's BEFORE giving them your money!!

charkholz Jan 06, 2010

Same problem as everyone else. Here is the address-
    http"//www.columbus-ga.bbb.org. Send in your complaints. They need all the complaints they can get against these fraudsters.