Outdoor Advertising Specialist OASScam

K

This company was hired to do outdoor advertsing for my company. Door hangers. They where supposed to drop in one specfic zip code due to territory restrictions. 10, 000 peices. To start they where to print my pieces. I gave them the art work...When I finally saw the pieces they where horrible. No border on one side so 4 sides had a boarder, but due to cutting corners the printed on one sheet and cut them in half. It looked nothing like the origional. I did no t know this until I forced them to drop them at my office after firing the company. They still owe me 7500 pieces.
As for the job they didn't. 10, 000 peices in one week where supposed to go out. 6 weeks later the job was "complete". When reviewed door hangers where in mail boxes(federal offense) on the ground and over 3000 pieces went into low income housing in the worng zip code. Robert the owner actually yelled at me for calling him on a weekend, which I did because he would not take my calls during the week.
I did not receive links for gps, as per my contract. No map of areas completed, and 6 weeks later no phone calls except for a zip code I could not service.
The company has done nothing. Just ignnored this.

• Sc
    scotty_e1285 Aug 21, 2009

Not to mention that they dont pay their employees for the work they put in. I am owed $400 by Robert (owner). they had me work for the whole week at my own gas expense promising that I would be paid ten dollars an hour and reimbursed for travel. This company is nothing but a scam, ran by selfish and straight up mean people. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM IN ANY MANNER!!

• Li
    lilat58 Aug 27, 2009

I'm in the same boat also. I distributed flyers for two days being promised .7 cents a piece. 500 each day. Gas reimbursement was promised but I was quoted two different rates per mile. They didn't have enough GPS units for each person and had people go out in teams with only one carrying the device. I was paired with AJ who I was told was the field supervisor. He carried the GPS not I and although we worked in the same neighborhoods he didn't observe me or anyone else in the field. Delina the office manager has given one excuse after another for why I haven't been paid. First it was because the owner left for a family funeral. Then she admitted that they didn't have any money because clients weren't paying them. She admitted that they don't get the jobs out right and therefore can't get paid for work done therefore can't pay their employees. She listed off several businesses that the owner Robert Short was involved in so I bet he does this all over. Absolutely no ethics when it comes to their employees (contract or not) or their own clients. Yesterday I was told that they made a bank deposit so there should be no problem getting paid at least by the weekend. Several phone calls today have gone straight to voicemail.

• Wa
    WatchOutPeople Aug 27, 2009

I noticed this when I searched the phone number re: a unit listed for rent. It appears as if he has more than one.

What is this guy's full name, so others can beware?!

• Dj
    DJRDV15 Aug 28, 2009

To all the distributors that claim that they have not recieved payment for your work..it's simple...you know that you did not do the contracted work the way it was supposed to be done. You signed an agreement stating that you would hang door hangers in the specific manner that the company clearly outlined for you and if you did not, you forfeit all pay for the work. If you are contracted to build a pool, but only dig me a hole in the dirt, am I supposed to pay you for that?? By double and triple hanging doors, stuffing hangers in mailboxes, and just downright not doing your job, you are not entitled to pay as a independent contractor because if you didn't do the work, it still has to be done properly some how!

• Ro
    rocco1 Oct 06, 2009

Your a ### liar Mel Jacobs. Do not do business with this company they will take your money and never do the work they claimed. The Outdoor Advertising Specilists / The OAS is a scam. WATCH OUT FOR THEM!

jay22679 Dec 10, 2009

I absolutely agree. I was never paid, accused of fraud and told many lies. They were able to take advantage of poor people struggling in a economic hardship willing to try anything. Pity on them, God will take care of that. Robert is a jerk who has made sexual advances and hires his friend from Ultimate fighting to come and NOT hand out these flyers. I did exactly what I was suppose to in the hot sun for 5 hrs. and went to cash a check that couldn't be covered because there was no money in the account

• Pi
    pizzaguy Apr 22, 2010

They lie and lie, cheat and steal. Beware they have changed their name to ALLDelivered.com

• Dl
    Dlkadcla May 12, 2010

This company might be a scam. They took our money promising to deliver door hangers. We had a 6 month contract and in the first batch they never showed up to pick them up. They said something happened and couldn't start til the following day. Still no one called. They called the day after that and said they would get it all done the following day. Then there was a car accident. Then there was a hospital testing. Then there was a GPS issue.

The bottom line is they will take your money and not deliver as promised.

Be careful this company might be fraudulent.

cjc1972cjc May 17, 2010

I contracted OAS/All Delivered in March 2010. The contract was for printing and delivery of 10, 000 door hanger units. As of 5/17/10, OAS has delivered only 1, 400 units. However, with that said, on 4/17/10 1, 000 of those 1, 400 were delivered 2-3 to a door with an additional 2-3 in mailboxes. Since 4/21/10 OAS was scheduled several weekends to complete my delivery. They have failed to make any additional deliveries! In addition, no one from OAS will return my phone calls.

TODAY, MAY 17th 2010, I FORMALLY REQUESTED A FULL REFUND DUE TO ME BY NO LATER THAN WEDNESDAY, MAY 19th 2010. ALONG WITH SOME OF THE PROBLEMS ADDRESSED ABOVE, I AM NOW REQUESTING THIS REFUND BECAUSE THE COUPONS ON MY ADVERTISING EXPIRE AS OF 5/31/10. WILL OAS REFUND MY MONEY? I WILL LET EVERYONE KNOW ON WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON.

cjc1920 May 26, 2010

NO REFUND AS OF 5/26/10!!! I WILL BE FORCED TO TAKE OTHER ACTIONS

• OASonline May 26, 2010

This customer, [protected]@yahoo.com, Charles J., has not stated all of the facts. His complaint involves All Delivered, our sister company, which handles delivery only. All Delivered delivered his advertisements in NJ during very inclement weather between April 17 and 21, 2010.

We were led to believe these deliveries would be easily accomplished in development neighborhoods. Our delivery personnel found that most of those neighborhoods were gated, controlled communities where handbill delivery was prohibited. Delivery had to be undertaken in more difficult areas where homes were widely spaced, incurring additional costs not assessed to Charles.

Upon investigating of Charles’ concerns, we did discover that our independently contracted delivery supervisor had handled his first delivery in an unprofessional manner. We had to replace the delivery supervisor, which would take 7 to 10 working days. We planned to reprint those incorrectly delivered advertisements and deliver the balance of the order within two weeks. These out of our control personnel issues are addressed in Charles’ contract with us, which allows us to reschedule such deliveries to complete our work. Charles was informed of all of this.

Charles has been overbearing with our delivery personnel and impatient, continuously calling and emailing in a disruptive manner. We’ve had to devote time to Charles’ micro-management issues which otherwise could have been spent delivering his advertisements. We ask all of our customers to leave the delivery process and personnel to our management for the most efficient way to get things All Delivered!

Charles continues to demand a full refund on his non-refundable, non-cancelable contract. We will continue to try to work out the best, reasonable solution for customer satisfaction, despite his demands for things not covered by his contract.

• Ih
    I Hate All Delivered May 27, 2010

You should all file complaints with the Better Business Bureau! I plan to do it immediately. We need to get this "company" closed as soon as possible. It is a complete scam!

• It looks like we are not the only people who have suffered because of this company. For the last few months we have been working with a law firm in California to file a lawsuit against them. Our lawsuit will allow us to recover compensation for any damages.

If you have lost money or suffered damages because of AllDelivered, please contact us at: [protected]@gmail.com The more people that can join our lawsuit will ensure we are effective in recovering deserved compensation.

You will not have to pay anything to join this lawsuit, our lawyers are covering all expenses.

Please supply information about your experience with AllDelivered as well as your contact information.

[protected]@gmail.com

• Di
    disgruntled one Jun 30, 2010

I also have not been compinsated for work propery completed. I regret the entire experience. The whole ordeal has been a complete run around. I agreed to be a driver/supervisor the pay was to be more. I was then assured I could handle all the flyers by myself and still recieve the supervisors rate. Which I was later told is not true. After the fact, I also found out the pay rate for "piggybacking" flyers is 80% less than I was initially informed of.
    It took them forever to get me the flyers. They sent me the wrong ones first and told me to dispose of them, which I did. Then I recieved some and picked some up at their clients business address. I immediatly passed out 3300 door hanger.
    Its been a week since I faxed them the completed traking reeports. I finally got a few names of supervisors to speak with from the man who "hired" me, Julio. He said talk to Liz Betran or Dave Merdal. This morning when I attempted to settle this, they both acted as if I was bothering them. After about a half an hour on the phone I confronted her head on obout the run around, Liz called me an idiot and hung up the phone. As the Chief Financial Officer I would expect a much more professional level of conduct. Dave Merdel also when confronted hung up the phone. They both acted as if the are this huge company and it's difficult to inter communicate. At one point when on the line with Mr. Merdel I could hear Mrs. Bertran speaking in the backround.
    I would never reccomend All Delivered to anyone after finding out the maturity levels of those who apparently run this "show".

• ADonline Jul 12, 2010

We at All Delivered have nothing to hide and would like to respond to the above complaint by “disgruntledone, ” who is, indeed, simply a disgruntled contractor, hiding behind his screen name. What Timothy (Tim) Saxton of Maryland does not reveal in his complaint are the simple facts. He fails to reveal the fact that he was hired as a Driver/Supervisor, but did not perform any supervision of our delivery personnel. He acted only as a regular delivery person. He also fails to mention that he signed an Independent Contractor Agreement for Delivery Personnel which clearly states the payment rate as xx for each first piece and xx for additional “piggyback” piece. Yet, he demands pay rates for Driver/Supervisor tasks he did not perform for our company.

Another fact he has withheld is that he is holding hostage 4 our GPS Units, worth $200 each, for a total of $800, while he awaits payment for his services, for which he would receive under $200.
    His contract also clearly states: “Upon termination of this Independent Contractor Agreement for any reason, Contractor shall return Company Materials in Contractor’s possession within seven (7) days of date of termination. If Materials are not returned within seven (7) days of date of termination, Contractor agrees to reimburse the Company at Materials values shown above. Company reserves the right to withhold cost of Materials not returned from Contractor’s final
    compensation or commission payment. If reimbursement is not received and Company must undertake collections, Contractor shall be liable for all collections and legal fees.”

Unless Mr. Saxton wishes to face legal possible ramifications, it would be in his best interest to return our company property, after which he will receive compensation for the work he actually did perform. We caution future companies who might avail themselves of Mr. Saxton’s services, as his behavior is unethical and dishonest.

Our company appreciates the hard work of our Delivery Teams, and we pay those who do their contracted jobs for us. Delays in payment to any of our delivery personnel are primarily due to not receiving their required work reports or return of our tracking units in a timely manner according to contract. However, we do not take lightly any potentially libelous comments or theft of our company property. We work hard, too, to get our customers’ materials All Delivered!

• Os
    OscarNorthCarolina Aug 10, 2010

Alldelivered is a scam they use non-profit companies to distribute the door hangers yet when the job is completed, the excuses begin... Mel Jacobs, Irene, Julio, Julie, Dave, Sean, and all of the unprofessionals there with them. All i can say avoid them. THEY ARE A SCAM!... They do not pay. "YOU WILL REAP WHAT YOU SOW"...

• Os
    OscarNorthCarolina Aug 10, 2010

We are still waiting for your response here... What happened? What excuse do you have?... it's been 2 month and all we get " We are working on it"..." The personnel from payroll is not in yet"... What excuse do you have left?... Be Organized for once, Be Professionals!... Or hire new personnel. The one in charge is... Who?...

Just pay us. You don't have anymore excuses!... Or do you?

OFCOURSE YOU DO!...

I am not hidding from anyone Here is my name and where i am at:

OSCAR / CHARLOTTE NORTH CAROLINA
    Does it ring a bell? ...
    DO NOT USE alldelivered.com.

• Co
    confusedinca Aug 10, 2010

Has anyone had any problems with the Oceanside, CA. location? I applied for a job there and was hired but haven't started yet. I am supposed to go back in two days for training. Now after reading all the complaints, I am having second thoughts. I went through a similar issue with a past job and ended up going to the state labor board. I do not wish to go through that again. I applied for OAS, and was interviewed by a man named Mel (don't know last name) who actually worked for All Delivered. The sign on the outside of the building said OAS, but all the signs inside said 'All Delivered'.. so that confused me. I would like someone to get back to me ASAP.

ChuckP Aug 11, 2010

Hi I have to agree with the others about not being paid. I work very hard and applied my door hangers exactly as I was specified too. I was not paid for my work!! Continually I was told that those hours I was not paid for were going to be on the next check, that check never came, eventually I was forced to quit. The Oceanside location is where I was employed and even the staff became rude when I forced the issue about being paid for the fliers I distributed. Do not work for this company they take advantage, lie and steal from you!!!

• Th
    thereback Aug 11, 2010

Totally agree! They portray that they are a thriving business and in demand. That maybe true, but, intentionally screwing your clients and your help does not make you a nationally recognizable company. Mel Jacobs doesn't want to pay his help and will not deliver all your materials. I know! I've seen and heard countless complaints. I've spoke to people who've commented here. Its sad when workers don't have $ for gas, lunch or even $2 for the damn bus. Most workers make 100-300 evey 15 days. People can't live on that. He(mel) will back the company but does not support the workers or finish all deliveries. The major problem will never change, it doesn't have too, just the people change and the ride keeps going on and on again. So if you do work there-heads up- be aware if you do get promoted because that's your key for working your [censor] right out the front door. I hope you don't stay there long, find something else and get out. If you are thinking about working there-DON'T. Its not worth it. The company is smoke and mirrors, what's faster, the hand or the eye? Well hurry up and rub me noones looking. I may help in that suit, I'm tired of them [censor]ing people over, enoughs enough and there' no responsibility nor professionalism at all. Just a complete joke.

• Ka
    KARMA IS A B I T C H Aug 23, 2010

I have to agree with all of you that got taken by MEL JACOB. He and his compay are nothing but LIARS AND CHEATS. They tell you what you want to hear and thats it. Not to mention not getting paid. That is not in there vocabulary. These people are the biggest scam of the centry. They need to be closed down like yesterday. What is this government taking so long. Can't they see that Mel Jacob and his BS company is a crock of, you know what!

Signed,
    Karma

cjc1920 Sep 14, 2010

This comment is in response to the OAS response dated 110 days ago.

1.) Weather was slightly cold and slightly windy. I suggest that OAS check the weather reports. I have the reports as part of my back-up documentation.
    2.) The location for delivery was in Sparta, NJ. There are no gated communities in the Sparta, NJ area. There is one sub-community that does not allow door to door advertising. I explained to OAS (Marty) 1 month prior to delivery that this area was a no go! In addition, the distance between the house should not be the issue of the client. OAS should do their homework. It was never brought to my attention that this was a problem. Too Bad because that would have been resolvable.
    3.) As far as the personal attack upon me. I only requested time and time again that I get the service I paid for ($2, 500). As you all can see by OAS making personal attacks upon my character, they do not value any of their customers. This goes beyond poor business practices and will be addressed by me and my representative at a later date.
    4.) On June 11, 2010 I sent an email/letter asking for resolution. As of today, OAS has failed to contact me.

Note to OAS, I have all emails, letters, phone records, and pictures that purtain to this case. Do not attack my character again! Should you do that again, I will proceed beyond the request for a refund.

• Sc
    ScammedbyAD Sep 29, 2010

I have substantiation to add to all of the other claims that have been posted on this website. Their business model is ingenious- offer a service that "appears" to be GPS tracked individuals delivering high-quality materials, use outstanding workers that will do the job quickly and efficiently. and all parties are satisfied. Here's the REAL TRUTH though...

1. All Delivered does not follow-up with their clients. We know of 3 that have paid substantial fees for services not performed.

2. All Delivered does not pay their employees- we know this firsthand. They lie, cheat and steal, and will come up with any possible excuse to avoid payment. It has been repeated time and time again. There are many consistent reports nationwide showing the same thing.

3. All Delivered hides behind shelters, gives people the run-around, will not follow-up or return phone calls, scams their clients and employees left and right, and at the end of the day, will most likely change their name to avoid further scandal or prosecution.

Know this- Attorney Generals' offices in two states are presently investigating them for their fraudulent activities. Don't let their back-peddling fool you- they are in trouble, and hopefully the entire world will soon kn0w it!

• Be
    bein balance Oct 23, 2010

Beware this company is a scam. Hired them to deliver 5, 000 doorhangers. Two kids picked them up and 2 kids delivered perhaps 100 of them in 21/2 hours. My business partner and I followed them with the GPS they offer. NO calls for business, no surprise! Run away from this company

• ADonline Dec 07, 2010

All Delivered is not just some fly-by-night operation working out of a garage. We are a professional door to door advertisement delivery and distribution company. We delivery all types of print media, including door hangers, flyers, and postcards. We also deliver customer samples.

We deliver to residential locations, including homes, apartments and condos. All Delivered also delivers business to business advertisements and even street advertisements. We also provide live online customer support during business hours.

Before you make a decision about your advertisement delivery based on a review or complaint, consider these facts:

The door hanger, flyer and advertisement business is unregulated.

• Most of our competitor delivery companies operate out of a van or garage. We have a business office located in a business park with a warehouse to store our customers print.

• Most delivery companies hire anyone off the street for a day or two and have no record of them. Our delivery people are contracted workers for whom we require documentation and contact information. We have contractors who have provided services for us for more than a year.

• 99% of delivery companies do not offer live GPS tracking. Our delivery teams carry GPS tracking devices which enable our customers to watch their movement live as they make deliveries. When the job is done, we check the GPS Tracking reports and post them on our special website so customers can see where the deliveries were made.

We work with people all over the US, and occasionally we get a contractor who is not right for the job. Or, they may have worked for one of those unprofessional delivery companies and believe they can discard customer advertisements, double up advertisements at residences, and exaggerate their delivery amounts. We monitor our delivery people and don’t tolerate such practices and do not compensate them.

Many independent contractors do not understand they are not employees. They don’t understand their payment schedule and act like day laborers who get paid instantly in cash. When their contract is terminated and they find they do not receive employee benefits, they make complaint posts on the internet to air their frustrations, usually using some anonymous email address with a fake name.

We want only the best people delivering our customers’ ads.

Customers also make complaints, some of them instantly when one of our delivery contractors has performed improperly. We always do our best to make it right, even offering replacement services and print. But, you can’t always please everyone, and they may post more complaints.

Also, businesses today don’t get the customer response they used to. And, customer response is primarily dependent on the quality and effectiveness of their advertisement. Some customers, faced with a poor response, want to blame us. We complete their delivery, but their ad doesn’t get a good response, so they post complaints.

We are one of the few companies in the industry that use live GPS tracking and allow our customers to monitor their deliveries. Sometimes they do not understand how this works, as it is based on time, not pin points, and they erroneously believe we have delivered fewer than we actually did. We always try to educate our customers on our GPS tracking and delivery procedures, but many of them are too busy to be involved properly or too micro-managerial to satisfy.

Additionally, there are websites which allow users to hire workers to make review or complaint posts for payment. Companies pay SEO optimization specialists on the internet to post complaints about their competitors. All reviews are not real and neither are all complaints.

We have worked with Fortune 500 companies and have references from happy customers across the US. We have had over 500 delivery people deliver over 10, 000, 000 advertisements nationwide!

So, before you make a decision based on a complaint, please call our offices and let us show you how we will get your message All Delivered!

Thank you!

cjc1920 Dec 11, 2010

Note to OAS-
    If you truly value each and every one of your customers, then I have a proposition for you. Refund my money and I will gladly post a positive resolution statement with this website, the DA's office, and the Better Business Bureau.
    Now it's time to show your true colors.

• Cv
    cverde2216 Feb 01, 2011

Can't blame the people working for the jerk(mel) they're trying to make a living just not with the right people.

• Cv
    cverde2216 Feb 01, 2011

Oscar, you can only blame mel. Julie is my mother and all the [censor] we used to deal with from mel is not her falt he's the unprofessional one that trys to put off all his down fall on other people he never takes any of the falt. OAS screws everyone over and its mels falt that's why he's being sued by almost everyone that's hired him before thank god my mother and I left before the so called company came crashing down

• ADonline Feb 09, 2011

Here are some basic facts about complaints posted on the internet and about the advertisement delivery and distribution industry.

The larger a company is and the more business a company has, the more complaints will be received. Fortune 500 companies receive complaints daily, but they have the huge dollar resources to hire professional reputation specialists to make sure they do not appear on top of the search engines.

Being a leader in your industry gets attention. And, of course, that includes a presence on the internet, which makes you vulnerable to the public, including competitors. Without the resources to do the cleanups that the Fortune 500 companies can, you will find complaints and bad reviews if you search for us.

The advertisement delivery and distribution industry is unregulated. It is a haven for people who do not operate according to good business practices. Most delivery “companies” operate out of garages or vans with friends, relatives and anybody off the street making deliveries for them. This means most advertisements do not get delivered and there is nothing to show, no proof that this has happened. The customer just has to take their word that the deliveries have been made. Dumpsters are full of advertisements discarded by unscrupulous delivery companies.

Being in such a volatile industry, even industry leaders like All Delivered get workers who do not understand how to do a professional delivery job. We do our best to screen our contractors, but in today’s difficult economic climate, there are many who present themselves as more professional than they really are.

We hold our workers to high standards. When they don’t perform, we don’t compensate them. They all sign an independent contractor agreement with us that clearly tells them what we expect. They receive a FAQ sheet that tells them how we operate. There are always be some who don’t understand and think we will pay for work that is shoddy or violates our contract. They may even expect employee benefits, which are not available to independent contractors.

When they don’t get what they want, they post their complaints on internet sites, usually from anonymous email addresses and names. They hope this will force us to pay them for not doing their job, but we are not in the business of rewarding poor work. So, you see more complaints.

The same is holds true for of some of our customers. They misunderstand their delivery order and agreement, how our delivery process works, or the fact that we cannot refund them for work that we have already paid our contractors to do. They may have received a poor response to their low quality or ineffective advertisements, and they want to blame us by making frivolous claims that we did not deliver.

In these cases, again, they post on internet sites, hoping to force us to give them their money back. When we don’t, this means more postings to get more attention.

And, very important – ALL REVIEWS AND COMPLAINTS ARE NOT REAL. Did you know that there are internet sites that allow people to pay others to create good or bad reviews and to make complaint posts like this? Competitors do this all the time.

Before you let a complaint or review decide what company you want delivering your advertisements, check out our website www.alldelivered.com and find out for yourself why we say, “If it’s not GPS Tracked, it’s not ALL DELIVERED!”

• Co
    CompanySandiego Mar 09, 2011

Oceanside, CA
    BEWARE SCAMMERS. LOSE YOUR MONEY HERE!!

My company decided to use All Delivered or "Outdoor Advertising Specialist" to do some drop offs for us to businesses.
    We wanted them to print envelopes, stuff them with our inserts, and deliver 10, 000 of them. 3333 for 3 deliveries, once a month.

They delayed three to four weeks before delivering due to some "printing issues".
    When they decided to deliver, they sent us gps tracking #'s so that we can track their progress.
    They had a few guys work for about two hours.

Told us they delivered about 3000 that day. Really? In two hours?
    Between Black Moutain and Camino Ruiz,
    And the corner of El Camino Real in Carlsbad?
    Are there even that many businesses in those areas?

Went to the company to ask about the deliveries.
    After no one taking responsibility, cant find a manager or owner.
    We talked to some sales guy.

They said "here are business cards of about 40% of the businesses that we went to.". There were about 200 business cards.
    That means they went to 500 businesses. 500 businesses in those areas seem a little more believable, but still a stretch.

They said well, they misquoted the pricing. We should have paid this much more, blah blah blah.
    Not what was on the contract.

We asked them to refund our money.
    Nope.
    Can we have our envelopes and inserts?
    OK, here is 5000 inserts and 20 envelopes.
    What happened to the rest of them?
    We delivered them.
    Without envelopes?
    Well...we dont have them.
    Shouldnt there be at least 5000 envelopes if there are 5000 inserts?
    Well...thats all there is.

We are now taking legal action.
    You too can get into this mess for a low price of $2000!

• OASonline Mar 29, 2011

All Delivered is responding to the complaint posted on 03/09/11 by “CompanySandiego” regarding “did not delivered as promised.” We have waited to respond to this complaint out of consideration of our customer who posted the complaint and with whom we have been working with to resolve their issues. However, we now have no choice but to protect our company reputation by posting this rebuttal to their complaint. We want to be sure our current and future customers know that All Delivered handles all customer concerns promptly and courteously.

This complaint was posted by Sunbelt of San Diego Coast, a Sunbelt Network franchisee, located at 6540 Lusk Boulevard, Suite 175, San Diego, CA 92121, Phone: [protected]. The above information is public and can be found on the Sunbelt Business Network website, www.sunbeltnetwork.com. We are able to identify the poster as one of the Associates of this company, as they have complained to the Better Business Bureau under the name of one of their Associates, Lin Le, using language identical to their complaint on this site. Incidentally, the BBB has closed that complaint, as they are satisfied that All Delivered has addressed the disputed issues appropriately. Additionally, the same false claims made in their complaint were made by Hal Janke, President of Sunbelt of San Diego Coast, in person when visiting our offices on 03/04/11. We are sure Sunbelt of San Diego decided to hide behind “CompanySandiego” to avoid the consequences of public exposure.

We’ve delivered thousands of advertisements for businesses from coast to coast who have been very happy with our services. But, you cannot please everyone every time. Mr. Janke had some issues with his business to business advertisement distribution and we tried to work it out with him when he brought those issues up to us. However, he refused our offers at that time, spreading and presenting these inaccuracies to the public through whatever forums he was able to find. On 03/04/11 he demanded and took back the balance of the print materials that were to be delivered. This obviously left us unable to complete deliveries. Then he made this complaint that we “did not delivered.”

Glenn Baxley, Associate Broker of Sunbelt of San Diego Coast, signed a non-cancelable, non-refundable Delivery Order and Agreement on 01/06/11. Our regular, scheduled delivery services were priced out of Sunbelt of San Diego Coast’s budget, so we offered a lower price with flexible delivery services. Flexible delivery starts anywhere from 1 to 6 weeks after signing of our contract and leaves the delivery schedule to All Delivered’s discretion. Mr. Baxley agreed and accepted these terms on our Delivery Order.

When Hal Janke, Toni Miller, Operations Manager of Sunbelt of San Diego Coast, and Glenn Baxley dropped off their printed advertisements for distribution, they claimed to be Christian businessmen and openly prayed for the success of their advertising campaign in our warehouse.

After signing a Delivery Order which was priced only for providing envelopes and stuffing them, they asked that the envelopes be printed. At a loss to our company, we accommodated them and printed envelopes for distribution. Our company policy requires full payment 14 days prior to the start of delivery. Sunbelt associates made several payments and were to drop off the balance, but they did not do so. This delayed start of delivery to beyond the normal 6 week window.

We offer GPS Tracking for our door hanger and flyer deliveries, but not normally for business to business advertisement distribution. This is because our delivery people must enter each business and may wait several minutes to give the advertisement to the appropriate individual, and some business delivery locations may be far apart from one another. GPS Tracking, therefore, may not show the kind of movement it would during door to door residential delivery runs which can be confusing to our customers. In this case, however, we provided GPS tracking to satisfy Hal Janke and his Associates’ concerns regarding actually delivery taking place. On the delivery days we gave them the information to track their deliveries live on our special website and then provided tracking information in report form.

Even though Sunbelt of San Diego Coast still had a balance due, we began deliveries for them anyway to avoid further delays. We delivered the first run of 3, 300 of their advertisements on 02/22/11 and another 1, 500 on 03/03/11 in the Encinitas, Mira Mesa, Miramar and Carlsbad areas. Our GPS tracking reports verify these deliveries.

On 03/04/11, Hal Janke came to our offices and spoke to our Marketing Director, who is referred to in their complaint as “some sales guy”. Using profane language unbecoming a “Christian” businessman, Mr. Janke made the same false claims made in their complaint and demanded a full refund and return of the rest of his materials. We even gave Glenn Baxley and Hal Janke several envelopes containing business cards from some of the businesses we delivered to. We tried to work it out, but Mr. Janke was insistent. We had no choice but to return his materials, which meant, of course, that we could not complete the rest of his deliveries. We retained the generic business to business printed envelopes, as Sunbelt had not paid for printed envelopes.

Customers don’t always get the response they anticipate from their advertising campaigns. This happens even more frequently in today’s difficult economy. We believe this was the case with Sunbelt of San Diego Coast. But this does not mean we did not deliver.

After his visit and exchanging several emails with Hal Janke, this complaint was posted by “CompanySanDiego.”

“You too can get into this mess for a low price of $2000!” says their complaint. We find that unusual, as Sunbelt of San Diego Coast’s discounted price on their contract was well under $2, 000. When they posted the complaint, they had not even finished paying their bill.

We politely asked Mr. Janke to remove this post, as this may constitute libelous action against our company and we do not wish Sunbelt of San Diego Coast to suffer legal consequences. Also, in one of the emails we received, Mr. Janke stated he would be taking his grievances to the Better Business Bureau and various internet and media sites and taking legal action if we did not meet his demands by 03/28/11. Again, he makes a false statement, as did not wait and registered his complaint with the BBB on 03/09/11.

We sent an email to Mr. Janke and his Associates, again letting them know we are willing to complete their deliveries. We are currently working out details with Glenn Baxley to complete their deliveries. We are willing to give this customer the services they contracted us to perform, and ask that they end this dispute in an amicable manner.

We have posted this information so that the public can see that not every complaint is true and not every customer can be satisfied every time. We hope readers will consider our response to this complaint. We have delivered over 10, 000, 000 advertisements throughout the US for happy and satisfied customers.

Call our offices and speak with one of our account executives and let us get your advertisements All Delivered!

vancouverman Mar 30, 2011

Mel or Elizabeth who ever just wrote the last message you should be ashamed of yourself for continuing this charade. I am a Canadian. I was coaxed by an employees daughter that I was seeing to come down to California to work for Mel full time. When I got there he informed me I was only able to work 4 hours a day. He also informed me that I would be only making 6 dollars for every bundle which is 100 houses. In all reality in most cases there is no way to do more than that unless you are doing apartments. Which at that point he lowers your rate to 3 dollars and hour. Most of the people working for him I found lived in the local homeless shelter. They lie they steal from peoples garages because they have no other way to get money. The sad reality is the people that do deliver "A lot" are throwing away the hangers. I know this for fact because Me and the Managers would do it on a daily basis so we could only make 48 dollars a day. That day lasted 10 hours usually. Mel will NEVER refund anything. He has a slave working for him named denise who he promised to pay her in cash and Barter Dollars. When it came time to pay denise her barter dollars mel would not. He lied to get out of it. So essentially denis was going to court for him every couple days to represent him for about 30 dollars a day. She has no other choice but to work for him the poor lady. She acts as his legal representation and has no training to that effect. She is an amazing women who gets taken advantage of daily. Let me tell you about the time he made us go to Bakersfield for a real estate agent. Needless to say the whole crew got drunk and threw away all the flyers. That is generally how things go when you hire desperate homeless people. Quite sad actually. He gets people to drive over 100 miles a day and doesnt give them a cent for gas, and only pays them 6 dollars a stack, which I earlier said was 100 houses right? Wrong. He will make the stacks larger to pay you less. Most stacks are 125 each. I am bored and look forward to the response. I will save more good stories. BTW I worked there for 6 months so there are LOTS! Poor Mel. I remember when the repo men came to get his white hummer. He is just a straight up jerk. He is actually ASIAN he uses the name Jacobs to pretend he is a jewish business man, according to him at least.

vancouverman Apr 01, 2011

So I must of upset a few people. I received a call from Mel's "Legal Representation" regarding what I wrote. I doubt anyone has ever got a response that quick from Mel. Which tells me I he really doesn't want it to get out all the goodies that I know. There probably is only one person who can get me to stop what I am doing... but they have been no where to be found. :( So I continue. Well I will continue on Monday. Stay TUNED! Because Monday's Episode will be a SHOCKER!

vancouverman Apr 02, 2011

To remove a complaint please provide an URL or copy/paste a text of the post you wish to be removed. A request must be sent from the email it was posted from.

Sincerely,
    Complaints Board Team
    www.complaintsboard.com

Nice try Mel... not happening. Monday is coming.

vancouverman Apr 05, 2011

Oh Did I say it was this Monday? Sorry Mel you going to have to wait until I AM ready.

vancouverman Apr 26, 2011

LoL Dont think I forgot about you Mel just getting some papers together to nail your ### to the wall.

• Pa
    patriciapropertyllc.com Sep 26, 2013

Can you rate less than 1 star? Watch out. These guys are scary. They took the order and then 3 weeks later told me that their driver's car was broken into and all my flyers were stolen. As a make-up they would redo the order and give me an extra 1000 anywhere else i wanted. I hired them for 2 campaigns of 5, 000 each. The first campaign is in my own home neighborhood so when no flyer ever showed up at my door, or my neighbors I started to worry. They sent me screen shots of streets they hit and they got about 80% of the area. Then it took another 3 weeks for the 2nd delivery to occur. This time in a neighborhood for one of my staff. Guess what? No flyer to her, or her neighbor, or 2 streets over. They sent me screen shots of the streets they supposedly went to but you can't read it. I kept pressing them for accuracy but never got it. I asked for the bonus 1000 and they kept saying it was going to happen but 3 weeks later no result. When I complained and threatened to file a complaint or dispute the charges they billed me they threatened to file a collection against me and promised they'd deliver flyers to all my areas indicating our business tried not to pay. I wasn't too worried about their threats but just surprised any business would respond and deal with customers in a thuggish manner. Customer service was extremely poor. If you are wanting a timely delivery forget about it. Mel is the guy who i dealt with and I wonder if anyone else really works there. They claim to have major corporate accounts but no one treats and talks to customers this way and has large accounts.