Outback Steakhousethe food I ordered...

C May 28, 2019 Review updated:

I ordered Two 9" steak dinners and they were so black and rock hard. My husband and I was firing a good deed for a couple who had nothing to eat they have dentures and could not eat it. I call this morning and Complained to Manager. He told me call back and speak to Nick the Owner and he will get you straight toddy I wanted a refund I don't even normally go to outback Trying yo do a good deed and got disappointed by Nick.. Outback don't have $41.02 in store WOW please close your outback if you don't have $41.02... I didn't get my money back but am very disappointed in outback. I paid cash and should've gotten cash... If you go to McDonald's or Burger King any fast food they refund you... If it a problem.. Richmond Va..

•   May 28, 2019

You ordered steak for people who have dentures. Did you ask them if steak was a problem to eat with dentures?

• C
      May 29, 2019

@SubSquirrel Yes they wanted steak from somewhere but my steak falls apart you can have no teeth... So Outback just clearly not a good place to order

•   May 29, 2019

I’m wondering who orders steak by the inch? 9” steak is obviously not thickness. I’ve seen it by weight but not inches. “On the rib eye, I’ll take nine inches”. 😂

•   May 30, 2019

@SubSquirrel I'm amazed that this person even knew his client had dentures. I mean, most sets today are not noticable. In any event, if they did want steak and they did ask for them well done, then the clients are beyond bizarre. That's their fault.