Ouibus — no reply to lost property
WE travelled on the 12th of April from France to Victoria Station Bus number :
Paris City Centre - Bercy 10.00am Arrived :London Vitoria
During my journey my son left his phone and soon after we got down from the bus we realised we left the phone in the bus. We got down from the bus as last passenger. WE went to the enquiry office and they advised us to contact the Oui bus service and to complete the complain form which we submitted on the 2018-04-13 and send an reminder 3 times but up to now we have not received any information. I have send an email yesterday and has not yet received any information regarding the lost property. I asked them to check the camera or send the complaint procedure but no one responded up to now.
Could you please looking to this matter and get back to me with the out come of the lost property.
I was very disappointed that way your service treated to people without sending any reply to the customers.
More Ouibus Complaints & Reviews
- Ouibus - scam, no refund or useable voucher
- Ouibus - they just ripoff your money 
- Ouibus Europe - refusal to give refund
- Ouibus - racist driver left us at brussels midi station and gone
- Ouibus - stolen luggage
- Ouibus - 14th of april - bruges - bus did not show up (log 41443103) 
- Ouibus - bus not arrived and cancelled the bus due to driver fault
- Ouibus - train tickets not mailed to me
- Ouibus - return coach was not going back to london
- Quibus - driver professionalism, wrong details regarding pickup and drop off, severe delays