OSP Communications / Incorrect billing

1 Tumwater, WA, United States
Phone: 1-866-460-0837

My phone bill was higher than normal this month even though I only use my cell phone to place calls (not my land line). The bill provided by Qwest stated that the Billing Resource on behalf of OSP Communications was billing me for a collect call from Santa Rosa, CA, a call I neither accepted nor received. I called the Billing Resource [protected] which transferred me to OSP Communications [protected]. They said they would credit my account in the next billing cycle, but I will believe that when I see the next bill.

Kl

More OSP Communications Complaints & Reviews

Comments

By nature of a collect call, you would be receiving, not placing. If they corrected the error, why are you complaining about it?

• Do

I got a phony collect call on my bill from OSP Communications. They claim it is a billing error and will credit my account. If they do not credit my account I will pursue them because I believe they are making these "mistakes" on purpose so they can make money off of the people who don't carefully check their bills.

• 0 Votes

I got a charge for $15.54 plus taxes, total $16.90, from OSP communications, for a collect call from Redwood City, CA. I called and they said they would credit the amount within the next billing cycle.
    After reading several other reports of this on the web, I don't believe them, so I think I am going to contact AT&T's fraud department about this.
    See also /URL removed/

• Su

OSP Communications - fraudulent billing charges
    OSP Communications, LLC
    San Antonio
    Texas

My phone bill was higher than normal. In review I had a second page that indicated charges were made onbehalf of OSP Communications, LLC. the call indicated collect from Frisco, CO and the number was 970-668-1324. When called it was a fax machine. The charge was $19.04. I don't know anyone who lives in Frisco, CO and on the day, November 2nd, 2017, of the phone call I was volunteering for the Obama campaign. I am not happy that AT&T allows for such billing charges to be made onbehalf of a company who apparently has been doing this since earlier this year. What gives.