Oscaroservice.comThey took $850.00 from my account and never sent me any product

M

They a bunch of rip off artists! They took $850.00 from my account and never sent me any product. I tried to contact them and after my 7th attempt they responded that its my loss, they then went on to tell me they have all my information and could easily obtain a photograph. So not only was I robbed but I was also threatened!

More Oscaroservice.com Complaints & Reviews

• Belleville Oct 17, 2013

SCAM!!! Just like all the other people on this board I ordered in Feb 2013 and was sent the auto generated emails and where I can send a Western Union to. Still haven't received a thing and won't.

• Wa
    wap Sep 11, 2013

My E-Mail to oscaro service It’s been 32 days since you said you mailed out my package and i have not received it yet and i would like to know if you can e-mail me the certified mail receipt number so i can track my package from there to here to me. Its that twenty digit number on the side of the receipt you got when you mail my package. Thank you. Since you have not sent me any response from the last two e-mails i sent you if i do not receive my package from you or that twenty digit number on the side of the receipt you got when you mail my package ( if you Reilly sent it)or my money back by the start of this week i will have to assume you ripped me off for my money and you are a SCAMMER and then i will be blasting you and oscaro service on every bodybuilding site and form and i have dozens of them all over the net. I was a good costumer of oscaro service beck when you were excepting credit card payments so now that you cant take credit cards and only western union you’re going to rip off you costumers. You will never here the end of this till i get either my gear or my money back. I’ve heard nothing back ever. Be forewarned DO NOT WASTED YOUR MONEY. I trusted them without doing a little home work because I bought from them back when they were excepting credit cards. That was my big mistake DON’T let it be YOURS. Today’s date 09/10/2013

• Wa
    wap Aug 17, 2013

oscaroservice.com

Is this your domain name? Renew it now.
    Thumbnail of oscaroservice.com
    Current Registrar: 1 API GMBH
    IP Address: 124.217.238.35 (ARIN & RIPE IP search)
    Record Type: Domain Name
    Server Type: IIS 6
    Lock Status: ok
    WebSite Status: Active

; This data is provided for information purposes, and to assist persons
    ; obtaining information about or related to domain name registration
    ; records. We do not guarantee its accuracy.
    ; By submitting a WHOIS query, you agree that you will use this data
    ; only for lawful purposes and that, under no circumstances, you will
    ; use this data to
    ; 1) allow, enable, or otherwise support the transmission of mass
    ; unsolicited, commercial advertising or solicitations via E-mail
    ; (spam); or
    ; 2) enable high volume, automated, electronic processes that apply
    ; to this WHOIS server.
    ; These terms may be changed without prior notice.
    ; By submitting this query, you agree to abide by this policy.
    Registrar: 1api GmbH

billing-fax:
    billing-email: [email protected]

nameserver: ns1.ipnames.net
    nameserver: ns2.ipnames.net

The previous information has been obtained either directly from the registrant or a registrar of the domain name other than Network Solutions. Network Solutions, therefore, does not guarantee its accuracy or completeness.

• Le
    lemonsbalm Jul 18, 2013

SCAM!!! They will take your money and you won't hear from them ever again. They send automated emails and won't answer when you ask where your order is. They are a RIP OFF! STAY AWAY. Yes they put fake positive reviews online to trick people.

• Hp
    hpsc Jun 19, 2013

ordered on april 17th nothing ever came. no response to any emails. so whoever is saying they recieved there stuff is full of $h!t! my! order #[protected] check for yourself... be a fool to order from this fraud...

• Fi
    fiftyseb May 22, 2013

every things was good with my first order but i didn't receive my second order
    i send my money by western union to a denis sergeevich doronin in russia
    somebody have another name? i'm trying to find the city where he toke the money

• Sr
    Sross03 Apr 24, 2013

Ordered $300 worth of products from oscarosevice it has been 3 weeks and received nothing

• Da
    DarrenKeithNelson Mar 22, 2013

I Spent $1550.00 ordering there products.AND NEVER RECIEVED SO MUCH AS A EMPTY SYRINGE.They're coward punks.The Russians can't be trusted to do business with.It's just like my Grandfather told me...Gotta watch those Russians.Hitler thought of them as sub human...probably because of there inability to be honest and complete the simplest of tasks...just genetically inferior ###s (lol)

• Un
    uncle_ Mar 11, 2013

sorescu55 do you pretend you did not read a post above ? you are fake oscaro yourself.

sorescu55 Mar 09, 2013

I ordered from them two times the first order took a while to get thru but i finally received them on my second order it was fast i was surprised received my t3 clens lost 10 pounds in a week my Test got intercepted and i talked to customer service they were awesome resent it instantly . They have great product and customer service im definitely making a third order asap for a future cycle

• To
    Tommen Mar 09, 2013

oscaro got busted almost 12 months ago.
    You can google it or just simply read it http://www.musclediscussion.com/general-forum/53701-oscaro-busted.html
    So whoever you contacted with during last 12 months it was no oscaroservice. oscaro was charged with money laundering and now he is awaiting in Gdynia jail for a trial. If he gets lucky he will be doing 12 years with possible parole after 8 years. It was not only oscaro who got busted, his wife and the other couple was arrested too. Oscaro got busted because one of his workers ratted on him. He was not busted because he was selling anabolic steroids. They followed money and charged him with money laundering. I am sorry but you got scammed by russian crooks now. After oscaro got busted they captured his site and keep his business to collect money from his recent customers.

• Da
    DaveMickMan Mar 01, 2013

I had the exact same problem...Order number [protected] was processed as payment received on 2/13/ then shipped 2/14/13.

I sent them several emails to inquire on the tracking number as I travel and wanted to plan to be at home when the package was delivered so I could sign for it and use my gear! Not a single response. they responded very fast when I sent them the money to Russia but nothing since then!

Therefore, I decided to bring things up a notch and sent them an "eye-opener" email indicating that if they did not respond with a tracking number soon then I would know they were scammers and I would hack their website and make so anytime anyone entered Oscaro Service in the www. The priority listing would bring back Scam Alerts no matter what they tried to do!

I know in retrospect that was not the right thing to send them but I am pissed off as they took $360 from me and they did not even have the decency to respond and at least try to explain what is going on!
    Now it is 3/1/13 and almost fifteen days have passed since the package allegedly "shipped"

Anyone have any recommendations on how I can be in contact with these folks?

• Mt
    Mtc475 Feb 26, 2013

Status updated to shipped over two weeks ago. I sent several emails requesting my tracking number so I can plan to be at my place to sign for the package. No responses to any of my emails so I'm dissapointed as I was going to place another order with them after I recovered this one. Oscaro if you can help order number is [protected].

sorescu55 Feb 19, 2013

Well it's now Feb 19th and my stuff still hasn't arrived. They emailed me saying it had shipped on the 22nd i believe. 4 WEEKS AGO! They will not respond to any of my emails UNLESS i go online and try to purchase something. Then these con artists actually send me a name in Russia to western union more money!! BEWARE OF OSCARO SERVICE, THE OSCARO TEAM, OSCAROSERVICE.COM. SEE EMAILS BELOW AS PROOF.
    Hello, Ryan

Your order #[protected] status changed to Shipped

Order set to custom status: Shipped

You can view your order status and history online.

Best regards, Oscaro Service

sorescu55 Feb 13, 2013

I Ordered couple years ago and about a month went by and no response and no tracking number so i disputed it with my bank and they got a chargeback, unfortunately. The very next day my shipment showed up. I felt bad. They must want some pay back from me which is somewhat understandable. l sent around $350 western union for some human grade stuff and now it's been 3 weeks since they said it was shipped and they will absolutely not respond to any of my emails. I have 10-12 guys that want to purchase more but i'm obviously not referring them until my stuff comes in. Oscaro Team, if you're reading this then you know who i am. Please ship asap and i will add my comments to the thread. thnx guys!
    Ryan, sorescu55atyahoo Dallas, TX

• Ro
    robbedbyoscaroservice.com Feb 07, 2013

Oscaroservice is a SCAM, these positive reviews are THEM THEY POST TEM THEY ARE CON ARTISTS. Not only will they rob you but they will threaten to use your information against you like reporting YOU to the fbi and using your credit card info TO RIP YOU OFF FOR AS MUCH AS THEY CAN GET. THEYRE WEBSITE IS A CON GAME. They are the worst of the worst. They send you emails taunting you after they steal saying "what are you gonna do your scammed and theres nothing you can do about it" They steal peoples money for a living. THERE ARE NO STEROIDS THIS IS A CON GAME. Stay away from them, spread the word, dont let anymore people get robbed by these con artists!!! They robbed me and theyll rob you too. The positive posts ARE THEM. THATS THEIR CON!!! DONT FALL FOR IT!!!

• Ar
    areeves23 Dec 15, 2012

I agree with a lot of the individuals on here... Oscarservice took 700 dollars of my money and it's been a month and a half. I have sent countless e-mails directly to them as well as on their web page under the feedback section and no response. I even went so far as to place a bogus order after a month and I got a response back immediately telling me who to send the funds to. Be careful using this site.

• St
    stanaza Aug 31, 2012

I received my order

• Jm
    jmmc Aug 24, 2012

I also placed an order with O in the past with no problems. This time I'm not so lucky. I get no response when I email them and its been a month in a half. I believe they turned to a life of scamming. I also placed an order with Uncle z's and got burned by them too.

• Cr
    Crusher2005 Jul 26, 2012

Oscaroservice are big rip off artists. I sent then $700.00 through western union and they still have not responded to any of my emails.Also they never gave me a tracking number. I will keep you all posted. I have family in Russia so they might get a knock on the door.

• Me
    messenger1 Jul 25, 2012

BEWARE of steroids and services offered by www.oscaroservice.com -- they are a bunch of scammers - they will run away with your money and never supply the products!

• Sk
    Skinny-j May 09, 2012

Placed order on feb 16th 2012 customer service was good until they received funds. Now it's May 9th and I still haven't recieved anything from O except auto reply emails. They are scammers! It's to bad as I have been a customer for years! Looks like I have to find a new source!

• De
    Destructos Mar 30, 2012

Oscaroservice.com, claims the delivery is guaranteed! Sorry to say, that it is just words. They send you an email with a name. You send money, to this name. It is picked up Gdynia, Poland and that’s all there is to it. They take your money and when you email them about your product, you get an auto-email, telling you that someone will contact you within 24 hours but they never do.

I'm sure they will respond to this complaint, saying that they always send the product but again, its only words. Take your money and throw it away somewhere else. AVOID THESE [censored]BAGS!

• Ro
    robmase2001 Mar 11, 2012

I have used them for over 5 years and always good, but I placed an order mi-January and No product as of March 10th 2012 ...also no response to several messages I sent.. At this pint I can not recommend them.

androq Feb 09, 2012

I ordered from o in2011 with no problems. Placed an order in early January 2012.funds picked up1/9. Since then no confirmation of delivery, no replies to emails and no lseizure letter. I think o may have lost his touch. I will follow up with them once more. If no response I will bewriting it off. Would not recommend to anyone. Same receiver as thorus pharmacy, so I would avoid them also. Good luck everyone.

• Ad
    adel01 Nov 01, 2011

they dont take account payment lier

• Os
    oscaroservice May 31, 2011

Hello
    This is simply a lie, we never take funds from customers cards, you need to submit all info online via secure payment gateway, and if payment was received we ship order asap, there was no such situation that we didn't send paid order
    Oscaroservice Team

• Ra
    rangmlc Apr 11, 2011

I had some trouble with them as well. I'm curious as to what name they had you send the moneygram to? I was given a name to send the money to and moneygram blocked the individuals name and wouldn't let me know why. So oscaro gave me a new name to send it to. Everything I have heard and read about them though was legit. I wonder why you never got anything. Did you select shipping with signiture or without?